Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Spirit Assassin ❯ Just some silly happenings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but I do own this plot line, Ryo, Sakura, Kaleigh, and any other character I make up.

" Talking "

` Thinking '

` Hiei talking with Kurama `

"Kurama talking with Hiei "

* Youko in Kurama's mind *

~*~*~*~*~Scene Change~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~ The Spirit Assassin Chapter 4 ~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~ Back in the Club with the others ~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where did everyone go!? They couldn't have ALL had to go to the bathroom at the same time!" Said a fuming Sakura.

"I don't know but calm down before you blow a fuse!" Kaleigh said.

Kuwabara looked around the table. Everyone looked mad but he didn't know why.

"OH hey where did everyone go!?" He said after awhile. They all turned to look at him.

"Oh! So that's who you've been talking about!" They all just looked at each other and continued on talking until Ryo, Kurama, and Hiei sat back down at the table.

"Hey guys sorry it took so long." Ryo gave her two friends a pointed look that clearly said we'll-talk-later. They both gave a slight nod in return. Kuwabara was snickering in his chair. "What's the monkey's problem?" Hiei asked.

"Don't even go there, who knows what's going on in his mind." Kaleigh said while leaning slightly away from the crazed `monkey' as Hiei put it.

Ryo took in all of this with a grin on her face. She turned to say something to Kurama when Botan got up from abruptly and covered her chest. "What is it Botan?" Ryo asked in confusion. She pointed across the table, Ryo looked to where she was pointing at to see Kuwabara staring at Botan's chest. "KUWABARA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He just muttered something under his breath that seemingly only Yusuke could hear because he burst out laughing. He said it again; Ryo barley caught what he said with the loud music he said something that really sounded like `Kitty'. Realization hit Kurama and he start chuckling to himself.

"Have all of the guys at this table suddenly gone mad!? Is Hiei the only sane one here!? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT BOTAN'S CHEST!?" Sakura said in near hysteria. Ryo looked to Kurama in her confusion. "Why are you all laughing?" Kurama stopped chuckling to answer her question.

"Well you see Ryo, Kuwabara has an obsession with kittens and it just so happens that on Botan's shirt is a picture of a kitten." Ryo looked on her shirt and there sat the little white kitten. "Ohh." She got up and walked over to Botan and whispered something in her ear.

Botan's eyes widened. "Well still! It's just not right to do that. How was I support to know?" She grabbed her jacket that laid discarded one the back of her chair and held it to herself.

"Well you guys as fun as this has been I have stuff to do tomorrow Sakura your riding with me so come on." Kaleigh stated after the laughing died down.

"Yeah I'm coming." She said with a yawn. Botan said she had stuff to do and went back to spirit world. Kuwabara stood up and looked at Yusuke.

"I must go home! For I am meeting with my beautiful Yukina this weekend! Oh and Yusuke last time I was there Genkai said you had better not be slacking with your training." Kuwabara put down a few dollars to pay for his soda and left. Ryo looked over to Yusuke when she heard him say "stupid old hag she needs to mind her own business." under his breath. "Well I'm out of here, Keiko will kill me if I don't show up at school tomorrow."

The remaining three said `good bye' to Yusuke. < Ok now every one is gone I want those details, now. >

>Patience Hiei< Kurama sighed.

Kurama looked up to see Ryo walking towards the door.

*She is getting away!! * Youko said jumping up and down.

*Go get her, quick, quick! * He said trying to push Kurama towards her.

>Wait a second! Would you just calm down? <

Kurama then saw that Hiei had already left.

*See you're to slow! *

>Will you just shut up! <

~*~*~*~On the side walk with Ryo ~*~*~*~

`Hmm I think I got out of that for now.' Ryo thought with a triumphant smirk. She started to cross the street when she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. She sweat dropped. `Maybe not.'

"You almost got away." Kurama said with that charming smile.

She laughed nervously. "Yes well I had to get back to the hotel soon."

"I was under the impression you were living here." He said trying to get as much information as possible. "Well I have been but I have been away on business for so long the last place I was at went ahead and rented to a new client .So now I'm looking for a new apartment." She explained while continuing on her previous route, Kurama not far behind. "Ah I see. How long have you been looking?"

"About a week now but don't worry about me I'll find something." Ryo reassured.

They walked a few more blocks each in their own thoughts until they reached the entrances to the hotel building. "You still owe me an explanation about earlier you know?" Kurama said with another one of his charming smiles.

"Why don't we meet tomorrow at the little café on the corner, I'll help you look for a place if you want as well." Ryo thought about it for a few minutes. " Your very persistent aren't you? Ryo said with a sigh. "Ok I'll meet you there at about 10:30am is that ok?" She said looking into his eyes.

"Perfect. I will see you then."

She checked into the hotel and plop on her bed as soon as she got to her room. `Tomorrow should be fun.' She thought sarcastically. She looked out her window and watched Kurama disappear around the corner.

'What am I going to do with you?' Looking at the clock that read 11:30pm she changed and went to bed her last thought being. 'I guess I will find out tomorrow.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N You know now that I look at it I think this is my first non-cliffy…I really didn't mean to honest!!

I'm REALLY trying to get these chapters out as fast as I can! It's 12:30am and I can't keep my eyes open. I'll try and get chapter 5 out soon( I still can't believe I got out four chapters already, this is like the most typing I have ever done). I thank you to all that reviewed!! A few question I need to answer as well.

Shimmering Rosewater asked: Is the reader suppose to be Ryo?

Well this is not a You/other person fic…I guess you could think of yourself as Ryo but she is actually based on me. I just didn't know what to put it under so I picked Self-insertification. (-_-) Sorry to confuse you.

Weird0 (nice name by the way!) asked: What kind of office does Ryo work at?

I read that and said `good question'. I'll go back and put some more details there ok?

And to foxdog! Thank you for reviewing twice!! ^. ^ I feel so loved! I also have the metabolism of a toothpick!! Lets get together and make a club!

Review if you want to, if you don't that's ok too you don't have to worry about me sending flying monkeys at you or anything. (^_^)

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Until next time Ja Ne