Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ where to find a clue ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own yyh, ok, get over it. You can't use any of my characters without asking got that too, ok on with the story.

My computer was being evil so I had to erase and re-post this story. If anything is different please tell me.

~Chapter 3~

Raye couldn't wait to try out the Soul Blade. She idly turned it over in her hands studying it. The hilt of the sword had dragon wings with the veins on the wings in a gold-ish silver. In the center of the hilt was an eye. Out of all the weapons she had ever seen this eye made the sword creepy. It was blood red with hints of yellow, "A red/yellow cat eye," Raye thought. "interesting." It was a fancy sword, but not one that was made for decoration; you could use this to fight. That was probably another reason it was kept so safe.

Ajo also was studying his new treasure. It reminded him of his past. That was the one thing he hated. Remembering things like that annoyed him. It wasn't beautiful that's for sure. The Pearl was as beautiful as it was terrifying. It reflected every color in the rainbow in every shade imaginable. (A/N: think an opal) But it reeked of hidden power. He swung it by its chain watching the colors change and Raye practice with her new katana. He had seen a jewel suspiciously like the one he held in his hand used before. The results had been terrible; and yet shocking at how something so small could do so much damage.

Yusuke resisted the urge to cuss Koenma out, sending them on a mission with literally no information on the two. Hiei was sitting in a tree with Kurama under it, Kuwabara was screaming at Yusuke about this "Damn stupid mission, which we know nothing about." Hiei looked annoyed, maybe it was Kuwabara's ramblings, maybe Koenma's lack of information, or maybe it was both. Kurama was lost in thought, "How smart were these thieves? How strong?" What about these items, did they know how to use them? Why do I feel like I know the black kitsune? He was thinking so hard he completely forgot where he was. Even Yusuke waving his hand in front of the red heads face didn't get him out of it. Hiei eventually hit him with the flat of the blade in order to make him come back to them. Kurama sat rubbing the new bump forming on his head while shooting death glares at Hiei. "That was for?"

"Spacing out." The glares continued until Yusuke said "We don't have a single lead. Anyone know where to find one?"

"No."

"Hn. I'm going to the Makai. I think someone there might know her." The black blur, more commonly know as Hiei disappeared.

"I'm going home." Kurama got up and left. The kitsune was what was bother him. He was sure he had seen her, but where, and when?

"What's eating those two? Asked Yusuke. "They seem a little off don't they?

"Yeah. Answered Kuwabara "Wonder what's up."

Hiei had no idea where he was going. All he knew was the only place that might know Iumae and hopefully her human form was the Makai. He had heard rumors recently about and A-class human wandering the Makai. A human in the Makai was unusual, but an A-class one was unheard of. He planned to track these rumors right back to the source.

Kurama was sitting cross legged on his bed trying to remember the kitsune. His History book lay in front of him, he was thinking about history, but not of the history found in the book. After sitting in almost complete silence for two hours all he got was a pair of red eyes with a scar under the left surrounded by black hair smirking at him, then she said " Sleep well Yoko, don't even try to remember this day or me." Then he blanked. Everything that day, where he was, or what he had been doing was completely gone. Even his memory of Kurone's sarcastic remarks, which were often too funny to forget, was blank. He snapped out of his daze when he heard the door open.

"Shuichi?" It was his mother, Shori.

"Oh, hello mother."

"Dinner will be ready soon can you come down and set the table?"

"Sure mother." Kurama got up his legs completely asleep. "I'll be down in a second." He was looking under his bed for a pair of socks; the wood floor in the dining room was always cold, even in summer.

"Alright." Shori slowly closed her son's door. Some how she knew something was bothering him. (A/N: I swear mom's can do this, they have a 6th sense to know when something's bugging you)

Kuwabara and Yusuke were walking home when they sensed an unusual Sprit Energy, not very powerful, but still demon energy. The duo sprinted to the park, the placed where they sensed the energy. When they got there a huge walking boulder like thing with a tail was there. It as about Kuwabara's height and its rock face looked like it had been squashed in.

"What do you think you're doing here?" An irritated Yusuke asked. Koenma's information was terrible and finding a stone demon in the middle of the park wasn't making the day any better. He decided that this walking, talking boulder might be a good way to vent.

"Yusuke watch out. Something about this just doesn't feel right." Kuwabara said looking at the demons eyes looked glazed. Like he couldn't what was in front of him.

"Thanks for the warning Kuwabara, but I'll handle this my own way. "Yusuke lunged at the rock demon. He hit it but he ended up doing more damage to his fist than the creature. The demon turned toward Yusuke swinging its tail at him. Yusuke barly got out of the way. "Guess this is gonna use sprit energy. SPIRT GUN!!!!!" Yusuke yelled pointing at the demon while a blue energy flew out of his finger. In a flash the demon disappeared, leaving a large pile of what looked like gravel. "There's no problem, Kuwabara." Yusuke said smiling. "And you know what, I'm feeling better already."

"I still think you shouldn't have done that Urameshi."

Kuwabara was right, Yusuke shouldn't have done that, because a pair of eyes where watching them from the trees. A pair of yellow eyes.

R&R