Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ the 2nd clue ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own yyh, ok. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THIS!!!! A/N: // is Youko talking to Suichii, \\ is Suichi talking to Youko.

A/N#2: I really need reviews people!!! Please review or I'll stop writing this fic!!

~Chapter 5~

The more Kurama tried to remember the kitsune, the less he seemed to remember. He managed remembered that her buddy had red eyes and blond hair. He kept shifting his weight from one foot to another. He looked nervous.

Koenma sat on his chair stamping papers, all the while thinking about the new criminals. He did feel a little guilty about not telling Yusuke and his gang more information. He had recently found a little about Ajo, the tiger demon. He had been wanted before, for destroying an entire part of the Makai. He was never caught. He had been known as Ajo the destroyer. Anything that stood in his way could and would be destroyed. Iumae on the other hand was a mystery. She had been killed but her human form had never been recorded or tracked. All of her records had mysteriously disappeared the day she was killed. All Koenma could remember was that she had been known as "The Dark Shadow." Everywhere she had robbed had an Alumae flower was founded next to the broken vault.

Hiei ran through the Makai. The rumors he had heard had been true. Now he had to find the portal out of the Makai. He silently cursed to himself. He had forgotten where the portal was. The information had surprised him into forgetting. He stopped running and unveiled his Jagan. He was looking for the energy of the portal. "Ahh there it is." He thought, he head swiftly in that direction.

"Ring, Ring RINNNGGG!!!" Shori Minamino picked up the phone while drying dishes; she balanced it between her shoulder and her ear.

"Minamino residence."

"Hi, Ms. Minamino, can I talk to Ku-Suichii?"

"Sure hold on a second." She put the newly dried dish on the counter. She covered the mouth piece and yelled up the stairs. "Suichii! Pick up the phone!" Kurama grabbed the phone in his room. Unfortunately, his legs had fallen asleep again, sending him and is phone crashing into the floor. When he managed to pick up the phone his friend has been waiting for him while he heard soft cussing in the Makai dialect.

"You okay?" It was Yusuke.

"Yeah, Whats up?"

"I just called to tell you that were having a team meeting in the park, in the usual spot.

"Why?"

"Hiei found a lead."

"What!!" Kurama was shocked. Finally a lead, a bit of information.

"When?"

"Two alright."

"Yeah ok, bye."

"Kurama hung up the phone, a lead. In the Makai though. Wonder who Hiei got the information out of.

A few minutes alter the gang was sitting on the bench beneath Hiei's favorite tree. Actually, Kurama and Yusuke were sitting while Kuwabara was pacing.

"Where is the little shrimp!" He yelled. Waiting for the shrimps was taking time away from the beautiful Yukina. (A/N: separation anxiety, what do ya know.)

"Patience Kuawabara. Patience." Kurama closed his eyes searching for Hiei's energy. He opened them when he sensed it coming around the corner.

"But really where is he?" Yusuke was becoming annoyed. He had to ditch one of Keiko's dates for this. An angry Keiko was not a pretty sight. A black blur know as Hiei appeared in front of them. "I'm here; don't get your panties up in a bunch." Hiei sarcasm did nothing except anger the two delinquents. Kuwabara lunged at Hiei you dodged, again.

"Is that the best you-"

"Hiei." Kurama was still sitting on the bench; Yusuke had gotten up to restrain Kuwabara from killing Hiei. "Tell us the what you found." Kurama's voice was borderline angry. His green eyes were cold and had bits of amber in them; Youko was just as irritated as Kurama was.

"Hn. She has black hair with gold highlights, brown eyes and dark skin. According to my sources she's "very pretty."

"That's all?" Kuwabara snapped. "Why-" He shut up when both Kurama and Yusuke fixed him with their death glares.

"Hn, no. She uses two katanas. One with an Alumae flower on the hilt the other with a gold and black hilt.

"A what, is on the hilt." Kuwabara wasn't annoyed any more, just confused. Hiei on the other hand was getting irritated by the interruptions. "An Alumae flower baka!"

"And that is…." Yusuke decided to butt in. They didn't need another fight between the two.

"An Alumae flower is a flower is a flower similar to a rose." Kurama answered. "It grows where large quantities of blood are shed." Everyones face (Except Kurama's) looked creeped out.

"That's so twisted." Yusuke said shaking his head slowly.

"The Alumae is often known for its deadly poison."

"How strong?" Hiei interrupted.

" Depends on how its prepared."

"Huh?"

"If it's done with precision-deadly. I could be stronger than the death tree."

"Stronger than….." Yusuke said as his voice faded off. He had to sit down out of shock.

"If it's done incorrectly, it would probably give you nothing worse than a stomach ache."

"That's a difference." Hiei said cynically.

"Any info on her buddy?" Yusuke said quietly as he turned to Hiei. He still was shocked at how strong on measly little flower could be.

"I do." Everyone looked at the ex-youko. They knew Hiei did some research in the Makai but they didn't know about Kurama going there recently. "He's a tiger demon with blondish hair covering one eye and he has yellow eyes."

"Anything else." Yusuke looked excited. The shock had worn of and he just wanted for information on her buddy. Hiei looked at Kurama, he could sense that he somehow know the tiger or the kitsune.

"I can't remember." Kurama said looking at the ground as Yusuke and Kuwabara fell anime style. Kurama felt eyes on him. He caught the fire demon trying to read his mind or his face, right before he looked away.

"Why…."

"Because my last memory was of her saying "Sleep well Youko, don't even try to remember me or this day." Then she threw some kind of flower that started smoking and I blacked out."

"Is that all?"

"Yes." Kurama said his bangs covering his eyes. That wasn't all of it. But he didn't want to talk about it.

// You'll have to face it sometime.// Youko said. He was a bit irritated. He wanted revenge on that kitsune, and it wasn't gonna happen if SUichii kept running away from his past.

\\ I know, but now isn't the time.\\

R&R