Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ chapt 6 (no title yet) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I wish I may I wish I might. BUT I NEVER WULL OWN YYH. My characters are mine and mine alone, no stealing.

A/N: // is Youko talking to Suichii, \\ is Suichi talking to Youko.

A/N #2: Sorry about the format in the other chapters. I just figured out how to fix them.

~Chapter 6~

It was the dark moon in the Makai. A black kitsune stood next to the creek she had been sitting at. Her red eyes looked up at the dark magenta sky. She smiled slightly, it felt good to be back. Her ear twitched as she heard footsteps behind her. A tiger demon with blondish hair had come up behind her.

"Decided to transform?" He smirked slightly. He looked different that night. He had tiger stripes running across his cheeks (A/n: think Sesshou-Mau from Inu-Yasha), and his hair was a more orange-y color.

"Look whose talking." She replied. "If you want to know I'm testing to see how my fruit of the past life holds up to the original."

"Messed with another plant?" He was teasing now. She also looked at him with a teasing look in her eyes.

"Better be careful, ya never know ho I might test my next creation on."

"Who ever it is it better not be me." He said as he turned around. "And whatever you do don't kill yourself." He started walking away. He stopped and turned around to face her. "It's nice to see you smile again Iumae." The kitsune didn't turn around. But a look of confusion flashed across her eyes.

"Thanks……I guess."

"Plan on sleeping anytime some?"

"Yeah I'll be back at camp in a few." She said as she looked back at the sky.

"Ok what's buggin you." The tiger demon walked back to her and sat down next to her. He patted the ground telling her to sit.

"Nothing." Her red eyes blanked suddenly. She sat down next to him.

"That's how I know something wrong. When you start talking and suddenly your eyes are blank." Iumae laughed softly.

"You know me too well, Ajo. You remember when I nearly killed Youko Kurama, for betrayal?"

"Yeah." He looked at the creek. How could he forget that she was so upset that she stopped talking for a few months. "Is that still bugging you?"

"Yeah." Ajo looked back at the kitsune. Usually she never felt bad about anything like this. She had killed many for even thinking about betrayal.

"Guess I feel a little guilty. Maybe instead of just erasing his and his partner's memory I should have just killed them both."

"You couldn't help it. Iumae, it was for your and his own good. You would be hunted because he told about you. And he hunted because he had information about you."

"Guess your right." Iumae said as she got up and headed for camp. "Coming?"

"Later." Ajo looked up at the dark sky. He softly said. "You still haven't gotten over what he did to you, right?" Iumae paused. "He's actions are difficult forgive, Ajo." Then she kept on walking. Ajo continued staring at the sky. "Damn you Youko, for putting her through this." He said as he got up and followed her.

~*~

Kurama kept having flashbacks with the black kitsune and the tiger. He remembered that the tiger and Kurone had been good friends. Both always sparring and having contests about who could kill the most guards. The kitsune and Youko often worked together. They had even created a plant similar to the fruit of the past life except stronger. Instead of last the fifteen minutes the original lasted the plant lasted until the person wanted to change back. Youko couldn't remember how it was made though. Putting him and the other detectives at a serious disadvantage if she knew how to and he didn't.

~*~

Hiei was sitting in his favorite tree. He couldn't help but wonder about Kurama. How did he know the black kitsune? It was nerve wrecking, especially when he felt that Kurama wasn't telling them something. Kurama had the best memory out of all of them? How come he couldn't remember that something out of his own past. What ever was in that smoke must have had a memory erasing effect, a very powerful. If Youko couldn't remember his past and Suichii didn't see parts of it in dreams, it must have been powerful.

~*~

Kuwabara and Yusuke were walking down the street. Yusuke was icing his cheek from where Keiko slapped him.

"Kurama said that he couldn't remember anything. Isn't that a little odd?" Kuwabara asked.

"Yeah, didn't Kurama say that sometimes he saw Yuoko's past that he had forgotten in dreams." Yusuke winced in pain. Talking hurt, Keiko had it him in the jaw. (A/N: Ouch.)

"If Youko had forgotten doesn't that mean Kurama might see something soon?" Kuwabara said thoughtfully.

"I guess. Hopefully he'll remember something about where she lived, or the last place she was."

"Hopefully. I have a feeling that he might see something in a dream soon."

~That Night~

Kurama sat up suddenly, he was breathing had and cold sweat was covered his forehead. "Nightmare." Was all he said. He turned toward his clock, "2:34 you've gotta be kidding me." He mumbled. He fell back onto his pillow; messy red hair sprawled around him, green eyes staring at the ceiling.

\\ It felt so real.\\ He said softly he didn't think Youko was awake. But if he was maybe he would explain that dream.

//It should feel real. It was one of my memories that Iumae had erased.//

R&R