Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ the dream ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own it ok!!!! CAN"T USE MY CHARACTERS WITHOUT ASKING!!!

A/N: Shiny Lights you being my first reviewer get a special prize!

~Chapter 7~

Kurama sat up and reached for his phone.//2:40, baka. // Kurama stopped moving toward the phone \\True.\\ He laid down and tried to remember his dream.

{t}{H}{e}~{D}{r}{E}{a}{M}

{3rd person part 1 of dream}

"Careful, Youko fall on one of those branches and you'll be in pretty bad shape." A black kitsune was sitting on a lower branch. They were picking The Fruit of the Past Life.

"Iumae, Why exactly do you need these?" Youko asked, he hissed when one of the sharp leaves cut him, drawing blood.

"Told ya' to be careful." She said when she smelled blood. "I want these because 1) we ran out, 2) because I need the original to compare mine to the other."

Kuroune and a tiger demon were sparring under the tree. "Watch your step or-" The tiger demon lunged knocking the bat demon off his feet and into the near by creek. "That'll happen." He said laughing at Kuroune's stunned expression.

"How did you do that Ajo?" Kuroune was still a little shocked, never tripped, ever.

"Here I'll teach you." The Ajo helped Kuroune up and out of the creek and they continued sparring.

By sunset Kuroune and Ajo had finished sparring and they were sitting up in the tree with the two kitsune.

"You know this is one of my favorite spots in the Makai. It's the only place you can really see the sun and the moon switch places." Iumae said looking at the sunset.

"True, your favorite plants grows here." Youko said pointing at a spot by the river where an Alumae plant was growing.

"An Alumae is your favorite flower? I thought it was the Tree of the Past Life." Kuroune looked up at her, slightly confused.

"That's one of them." Ajo said. "She likes the death tree too."

"You're all wrong." Iumae said suddenly. "You all named plants I liked but my favorite have to bee the plants I create."

"That makes sense."

{Youko vision part 2 of dream}

Suddenly, the scene before faded out and was replaced by a dark forest, Iumae was standing looking annoyed, and blood covered her right leg. Kuroune was laying on the ground dead or out cold, Youko couldn't tell. Ajo stood above him; he pulled out the ninja star he had thrown at Kuroune out of him. Ajo was in bad shape too, but he could stand.

"Youko you of all people should know I don't take kindly to traitors." A fight between the two begin, the details of the fight were fuzzy because her Alumae sword had poison on it, she hit him with that for her first strike. All he could see was that by the end of the fight both were severely wounded and covered in their own, and the others blood. Youko was pinned by trap plants she had set sometime in the beginning of the fight. He looked like he knew this was going to end here.

"Iumae if you're going to kill me make it quick so I won't have the chance to attack you." He said as he struggled against the vines.

She smirked, the cut he had given her under her left eye with the Rose Whip was bleeding profusely, and they both knew it would leave a scar. She wiped blood of her cheek and said "Youko, I'm not going to kill you." She took a blue rose like flower out of her hair. "If I do kill you your soul is too strong and too stubborn to stay dead, and that won't punish you enough. So I'm going to let you live. Without the memory of what you had stolen from since you meet me to now, of this day or me." With that she threw the flower onto the ground, it started smoking a dark blue smoke. "Sleep well Youko, and don't even try to remember me or this day." She turned around and walked away with Ajo following her.

{E}{n}{D}~ {o}{F}~{d}{R}{e}{A}{m}

//Only place where you can see the sun and the moon switch places.//

\\ Baka, There are two places you can see that\\

// But only one where an Alumae plant grows.//

Kurama hopped out of bed and got dressed. He silently moved toward the window and climbed out. As soon as he hit the ground he started walking toward the park. He needed to find Hiei; he was the only one who could find this spot quickly.

^*^*^*^*^*^*

Yusuke was awoken at 4:00 in the frickin morning by his stupid phone ringing. Mumbling curses he grabbed his phone.

"HELLo!!" He called/yelled/ screamed/swore.

"Hey Urameshi, its Kuwabara!"

"Why are you calling me at 4:00 in the DAMN MORNING!!!!?" Kuwabara held the phone far from his ear while Yusuke was shouting, everyone on the block probably heard him.

"I have a feeling we should get to the park."

"Why………….."

"I dunno just trust me okay?"

"Fine." Yusuke hung up, actually slammed the phone down. He was still half asleep and going for a nature walk at 4:00 wasn't gonna make in wake up, or happy. He sleepily got dressed and walked out the door. The two meet on the corner of Yusuke's block and they headed toward the park.

^*^*^*^*^*^

Kurama climbed Hiei's tree. He knew that subconsciously Hiei could sense sprit energy using the Jagan. Friend or foe he would jump out of the tree when someone approached him. When he didn't jump Kurama started worrying. He stood on one of the branches and looked for his friends energy. He sensed it fighting a purple energy he had never seen before, by the fountain. He jumped out of the tree and raced of in that direction.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Kuawabara and Yusuke sensed a fight going on and headed in that direction. When they arrived they saw Kurama standing in the shadows watching as Hiei fought a purpled haired demon with matching ears and tail. Her orange eyes flashed with each blow. She was wearing a purple kimono top with jeans and her num-chucks were a dark purple. She looked like an experienced fighter; Hiei may have some problems winning this fight. (A/N: There you are Shiny Lights)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

R&R ( I really need reviews people)