Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ a run in ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NEVER YOU CAN"T MAKE ME!!!! *agent person walks in* Ummmm… Hi Mr. Agent Smith.

"Say the disclaimer missy OR ELSE."

"Never!!!! *runs away with Smith catching up* *smith eventually corners singing water after running after her for 20 some minutes* YOU CAN'T, ohh…. *smith points gun at computer.* Fine I DON"T OWN YYH or the Matrix!!!!!! *smith starts to leave* but I DO own *smith turns around gun pointed at computer AGAIN* my characters. *sweatdrop **smith leaves* jeez isn't he a little high strung, any way, on with the fic!

~*~

~Chapter 9~

`Damn she's good.' Hiei thought as he barely dodged another one of the demon strikes that could have easily taken his head off. The mysterious demon didn't leave many openings to attack, she was an expert. All of a sudden Hiei had an idea. He amined a kick where her next strike would be, she blocked his attack only to find her self facing Hiei's sword. There was no way she could get her num-chucks to block because Hiei's foot had pulled them out of her hands. She was pinned with Hiei's sword at her throat.

"Talk." He hissed. Her eyes just narrowed.

"Talk or he might kill you Haya." A black haired girl wearing a silver top and black jeans walked out of the shadows. Her redish-brown eyes locked on the demon. They seemed to be talking telepathically. Not that anyone noticed.

"Nice try Haya. Close but no cigar." A dirty blond boy walked out of the shadows after the girl. He was wearing a red t-shirt with jeans. His yellow eyes seemed to glow in the dark.

"Urameshi, aren't theses the two people Koenma's after?" Kuwabara whispered to Yusuke.

"They fit Hiei's description." Hiei was looking at the two new arrivals; the girl was about an A-class, her buddy as well. Kurama was also starring. Was it really Iumae and Ajo?

"Let her go Hiei." Hiei looked at her how did she know his name? "I have a score to settle with her, if someone kills her it's gonna be me." He noticed that the girl hadn't taken her eyes off of Haya. Haya nodded as much as she could while Hiei's sword was at her throat. Hiei let go of her and she disappeared into the shadows. It was completely silent except for the wind in the trees.

"Who are you?" Asked Yusuke suddenly.

"Iumae and Ajo, the two you're supposed to arrest." Ajo said he smirked slightly as he said this. The two let themselves be caught; amateur detectives like these fools would never be able to catch them.

"How'd ya……" Kuwabara looked lost. Iumae smiled at his confusion.

"You shouldn't talk about matters like our arrest so loudly." She looked directly at Ajo. "True?" Ajo's smirk got wider. "True."

"Just hand over the sword and the jewel." Hiei snapped. These two were infuriating! Kurama walked out of the shadows.

"Hiei's right, give us the sword and the jewel and we won't have to harm you." He felt Iumae's eyes shooting death glares at him.

"What if we don't have them?" She said, never taking her burgundy eyes away from Kurama. He had to admit that her glare was still as scary as it was before.

"Excuse me?"

"What if we don't have them?" Ajo repeated.

^*^*^*^*^*^*

Short yes I know. It's my shortest chapter. Hopefully my other chapters will be longer R&R

I'm taking a poll; this might by Iumae/Youko or Ajo/Iumae if u have any other pairing ideas please send them in a review. THIS WILL NOT BE A YOAI FIC!!!!!!

If anyone has an idea for a name for chapter 7 I'd really appreciate if you tell me thanx!