Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

unfortunately I do not own yyh, if I did Keiko and Yukina wouldn't be so wussy

thanks to one of my awesome reviewers I will still by posting on this site. Thank you DemonandGoddess for all your help.

~Chapter 18~

"What happened between you and Iumae?" Ajo asked suddenly.

"What do you mean what happened?" Kurama was getting confused. What happened between us nothing had happened between us?

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Youko." Ajo tipped the sword he was carrying out just so that Kurama knew it was there and that it was visible.

"No actually I don't" Kurama said nervously eyes darting to the sword. Suddenly Ajo lunged at Kurama and pushed him down hard, successfully pinning him down onto a desk sword at his throat.

"Tell me exactly. What was going on between the two of you." Ajo growled. Kurama fearing his safety turned into Youko Kurama. Youko kicked Ajo off him before he answered.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

- - - - -

Raye sat on her bed at home translating the text. The riddle had been getting on her nerves so she had switched. So far the text was telling about a tiger eye ruby. It continued to say if the ruby was switched with the eye in the Soul Blade it would be three times stronger than the original blade, and could use any attack that existed. Raye stared at the sheet of paper in front of her calculating how strong Lazu would be if he found the ruby and how sweet her revenge would be if she got a hold of it. She suddenly grabbed her phone a started dialing.

- - - - -

Hiei walked into a well furnished office like room. He walked over to a chair and sat down facing a demon with light green eyes "Yomato" Hiei suddenly said as he walked up to the blue haired demon.

"Ahhhh, Hiei how nice to see you again."

"I need information on a gate guardian named BoneCrusher."

"Bonecrusher, eh?" Yamoato said curiously.He was fixing one of the cuffs on his black jacket "How much?" Hiei set a small pouch on the table. Yamato picked it up weighing it with his hands. He opened up on of the drawers and dropped in.

"Hmmm. Bonecrusher, stone master. Gate guardian to Paradise."

"How to beat him." Hiei said.

"That's gonna cost you another bag of gold." Yamoto said slyly.

- - - - -

Haya hurried back to the castle. She crept back in the same way she had come out. She carefully headed back to her room. She quietly opened the door. She smiled as she realized that another night trip out of the castle had been a success. To bad it wasn't as successful as she had thought.

- - - - -

"Tell me your connections to Iumae, Youko." The two started circling each other. Kurama sprit energy was still locked away. That didn't mean he couldn't fight using martial arts and the various large text books Suichii (how the hell do you spell his name?) used.

"Why so curios Ajo." Youko mocked. "You never cared before." Ajo threw a rather large botany book at Youko missing him by inches. "And why so jealous?"

"That's none of your business kitsune." Ajo growled. Youko hurled a math book at Ajo before jumping out the window. "Catch me if you can tiger." With that he took off into the night, with Ajo close behind him.

- - - - -

Hiei rolled his eyes at the demons request. "How bout I kill you as payment?"

Yamoto smiled. "Kill me and no one can tell you how to beat BoneCrusher Jaganshi." Hiei knew Yamoto was right, he sighed and dropped another bag on the table. Yamoto picked it up weighed it and put it in the drawer with the other bag.

"Well?" Hiei said impatiently. "How do you beat BoneCrusher."

"The secret to beating BoneCrusher is." Yamoto leaned foreword as if telling a deep dark and very important secret to Hiei and whispered.

- - - - -

Ajo continued chasing Youko until the got to the park. Ajo knew he had to be careful here. The lockdown would fade off eventually and he didn't know how long it would last. He knew it would last an hour or two to Suichii but Youko was another story. Also Youko had the advantage here; he was completely surrounded by plants.

Ajo ran after Youko who was dodging around trees hoping to lose the other demon. Suddenly Ajo found his arms tangled in a mess of vines. Both of his legs were being held down by the longer grass now wrapped around his feet, successfully securing him to the ground.

"Well it seems as if the hunter is caught in his preys trap." Youko said walking toward the ensnared tiger.

- - - - -

R&R