Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I wish I may, I wish I might own yyh for even one night

~Chapter 19~

Lazu sat down and stared into a mirror. The mirror let him see what was going on and around the castle grounds. He had watched Haya sneak out and now he was watching her sneak back in. Ice blue eyes scanned the other demon trying to find something hinting to where she had been.

- - - - -

"Hn." Hiei said getting up. "Thanks for the info Yomato."

"No problem, Jaganshi. Anything for a bag of gold." Yomato said putting his feet on the desk.

"Hn. Just so you know the second bag doesn't have gold in it." Hiei said opening the door to leave. Yomato got up and rushed at the shorter demon.

"You cheapskate!" Yomato yelled at the smaller demon.

"No ones cheaper than you Yomato." With that Hiei disappeared in a black blur.

"Guess your right." Yomato said walking over to his seat. "No one IS cheaper than me." With that he sat down and laughed.

- - - - -

Youko walked toward his captive. "Tell me exactly what is going one Ajo." He hissed.

Ajo was silent.

"Talk to me Ajo. You've never seemed to care before."

"Let me go Youko and maybe I'll talk." Red eyes glared at gold and the two held the staring contest for a few long seconds. Before Youko let him go.

- - - - -

Hiei sped through the Makai. He needed to find the other detectives and he needed to find them fast. After what Yomato told him, BoneCrusher wasn't going to be as easy as they had hoped.

- - - - -

Lazu decided that it was time to pay a visit to his captain. He got up and headed out while the mirror continued playing where Haya was going. It showed her heading to her room and stuffing a small box into the back of the closet.

- - - - -

After Youko freed him Ajo picked up his sword, but made no move to attack. The two stood there for a few minutes.

"Answer the question." Youko said going into a defense stance. Ajo was unpredictable and he had no idea what he was going to do ever since the ambush.

"What happened between you and Iumae?" Ajo repeated. "She is still angry with you except she won't tell me why."

`That's whats been bugging him. An old fight?' Youko thought. "We got in a fight. As usual."

"No what was the fight about."

- - - - -

Raye changed into her pajamas. Her bathroom was still steamy after a hot shower. She was sitting on the counter in her light blue cloud pjs with a plain blue tank top. She was painting her nails. She was giving herself a spa night, the idea of breaking into Paradise with a bunch of idiots was making her stress. So she was giving herself a mini spa night.

- - - - -

Hiei ran to Yusuke's house and kicked open a window. Naturally Yusuke woke up to the sound of shattering glass. Yusuke looked at Hiei with sleep blurred eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said as he rubbed his eyes trying to see clearly.

"Call the other detectives."

"Why?" He said with a yawn.

"Team meeting." With that Hiei jumped into the room a sat down.

" It's two a.m!!"

"So?"

"You have serious issues." Yusuke said as he grabbed the phone and started punching in a few numbers in as he walked to the kitchen to get a glass out ice water to drink or pour on Hiei's head, whatever came first.

- - - - -

3 reviews gets u a new chapter

R&R