Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own

-Chapter 20-

Kuwabara had his face in his pillow when the phone rang. In his attempt to grab the phone he knocked it of the stand. He eventually managed to grab it and managed to pick it.

"Ummmmmm." Kuwabara said. He still had his face in the pillow and was holding the phone next to his ear.

"Hey Kuwabara. Sorry to wake you up but team meeting at my place." Yusuke said. The ice water had woken him up. At least the one sip he had did, running from a soaking wet Hiei not only scared him half- to-death but really woke him up. Yusuke popped open soda as Hiei walked in with a towel trying to dry his hair.

"When?" Kuwa asked tiredly.

"Right now." Yusuke said taking a sip of the soda.

Kuwabara hung up.

- - - - -

"It was the same kind of fight we always had." Youko said sitting with his back to a tree.

"Seriously, Youko what was the fight about?" Ajo said sitting back to another tree opposite of Youko.

"Remember when we went after the Diamond Phoenix?"

"Yeah it was the last heist we pulled together."

"Well that's where it all started."

- - - - -

Yusuke immediately called Kuwabara back. "He hung up on me." He said to Hiei while the phone was ringing.

"Yusuke, I have no idea who told you to crank call me at 2 a.m but don't do it again." And again Kuwabara hung up.

"He hung up. Yet again." Hiei just rolled his eyes at Yusuke comment.

- - - - -

"So that's it."

"Yeah."

"I'd still be pissed at you to." Ajo said getting up.

"I'd be pissed at me too." Youko said turning back into Suichii.

"Night Youko." Ajo said as he headed of into the shadows of the park.

"Wait." Suichii yelled after him. Ajo stopped. "Why so curious?" Ajo didn't answer he just continued walking until the shadow enveloped him. Kurama rolled his eyes before he too headed home.

- - - - -

Kuwabara's phone rang, yet again. He picked it up. This time Yusuke went straight to the point.

"Get your ass over here!!!" He yelled into the phone. Kuwabara woke up fully but decided to kill Yusuke for not being able to hear out of one ear.

"Damn you Urameshi!!" Kuwabara yelled back "You wake me up at 2 a.m. and tell me that there's a team meeting NOW!!!!!!!!"

"Yup. Change and hurry over."

This time both phones hung up at the same time.

- - - - -

As soon as Kurama walked into his room his cell phone started ringing. He just stared at it for a few seconds deciding weather or not to pick it up. On the forth ring he grabbed it.

"Hello." He said semi-tiredly.

"Hey Kurama, you're the only one who wasn't asleep at 2 in the morning."

"Get to the point Yusuke, I'm tired."

"Team meeting my place."

"And why are you giving me a note that you could have given me tomorrow?"

"Because the meeting's now."

Click

"Damnit! He hung up on me too!!" Yusuke said. Kuwabara who had recently just arrived rolled his eyes.

"I'm tellin you Urameshii no one likes to be woken up a 2 a.m. and told that they have a team meeting. And to top that of to get here ASAP."

"Hn. Actually we told you that to get you out of bed you lazy oaf." Hiei answered.

"Huh? Get back here shrimp!" Kuwabara said lunging at the midget demon. "I'm gonna get you for callin me an oaf!" Hiei dodged around the house before he got Kuwa with the same trick Yusuke pulled on him.

The ice water on the head trick.

- - - - -

3 reviews gets you a new chapter

R&R