Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ chapter 22 ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Uhhh….. don't u already know I don't own yyh?

-Chapter 22-

"It's about getting in and out of Paradise." Hiei said as he sat down.

"Point." Raye said flopping onto an armchair.

"It's nearly impossible." Yusuke added. "Hiei has a friend who told him about the security." All the detectives listened carefully. "It's insane. Lazu has some pretty tough demons working for him and- Raye cut him off.

"Duh? You think he's just gonna left us walk in?"

"We already know that he won't Raye." Kurama said. "But unless you have the blueprints for the castle or know a way in there is no way we can get in."

"We already have a way in." All the detectives looked at her. "Ajo."

- - - - -

Haya turned when she heard footsteps in the hall. She was sitting in her bed reading when Lazu walked in. "Hello Lazu."

"Good evening Haya." He said pulling up a chair across from the bed.

"Please tell, what did I do to deserve this nighttime visit?" Haya was nervous. Did he know that she didn't have the pearl anymore?

"Where were you?" Lazu's voice was completely devoid of emotion. He was studying the floor while he asked this so Haya had no idea what he was thinking.

"What do you mean?" Haya answered. `He knows I left? But how?'

"Don't lie to me." He hissed as he got up. His ice blue eyes were full of rage now. "Where were you?"

"What do you mean `I never left the castle!'?" Suddenly a ball of energy flew at her. Haya meeped as she dove out of the bed and her novel was burnt to crisp.

"Tell me." He said as he charged another sphere to throw at the demon. The two demons played I'm-not-telling for a few minutes until Haya had realized that she was back on her bed and had no where to run.

"I'm going to ask you again Haya. If you say I never left the castle I will kill you. Now where were you."

"Looking for info on the detectives!!!" Haya screamed.

"Tell me the truth Haya."

Haya now was sitting under the blanket making a lump. The lump nodded. "That's the truth." She whimpered.

"Good night." With that Lazu left the room and Haya peeked out. She crawled out from under the covers. "To close." She thought as she tried to go back to sleep.

- - - - -

reviews make me write fast so, review if u want and update

R&R