Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Thief Of My Blood ❯ Uncomfortable Situation ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4:Uncomfortable Situation
 
Kurama sighed and leaned back on the couch. Many questions where running through his head. Why did Bikou keep helping them? Who is Goro exactly and who is he trying to resurrect? What does Bikou have to do with Goro? Was Bikou the woman Goro was talking about? None of it really made since, the parts dealing with Bikou. She wasn't normal, which she made obvious. “How would we contact her?” Kurama thought. After resting a bit, Kurama tried to get up. He was shaky at first, but he was able to do it. Hiei tried as well and got the same results, though he felt more pain than Kurama because his injuries where more severe. Yusuke and Kuwabara woke up as well. They both sat up slowly and Yusuke rubbed his head. He looked around and stared at Kurama and Hiei. “What the hell happened?” he asked. “I'll tell you when we report to Koenma,” Kurama replies. “Then let's go,” Kuwabara said, standing up a bit shakily.
 
The boys walk into Koenma's office and again, Koenma sighs when he sees them. “What happened?” he asks. “You mean you didn't see it?” Yusuke asks, not really believing Koenma didn't spy on them. “No. For some reason, my cameras in that area didn't respond. So what happened?” he asks again. Yusuke and Kuwabara turn to Hiei and Kurama. Kurama sighs and starts explaining everything in detail. “She what?!” Kuwabara shouted. “She's the one who bandaged us up the first time?!” Yusuke said in disbelief. Kurama nodded, “Yes.” Koenma laced his fingers underneath his chin and thought about the recent events with Bikou. “Koenma, I think we should ask Bikou what she knows about Goro,” Kurama said, even if he sounded like he didn't want to. “You gotta be kidding me! She's our enemy!” Kuwabara argued. “You think we don't know that?” Hiei said. Koenma sighed, “I don't think we have much choice. Goro's got the upper hand and Bikou is the only one who knows anything about him, so it appears,” Koenma stated. The boys nod in understanding and leave the room.
 
The boys where standing outside of the mansion trying to think of a way to contact Bikou. “How the hell are we supposed to call her?” Yusuke asked annoyed. “No need to be snippy,” they hear a female voice from behind them. Kurama and the others turn around quickly and see Bikou leaning against a nearby tree. “When the hell did you get here?!” Yusuke demanded. “I see someone's touch about me helping them,” Bikou said as she started walking towards the boys, but left about six feet between them. “Just tell us what you know,” Yusuke said crossing his arms and glaring at her. “Try asking questions. I don't just run my mouth off,” Bikou said, crossing her arms as well. “Who is Goro trying to resurrect and why?” Kurama asked. “Goro's trying to resurrect his master, Kyo. He hopes to get stronger under Kyo's direction and revive their plan to take over all three worlds.”
 
What?!” Yusuke shouted after you answered. “You heard me,” Bikou replied. “Who's Kyo?” Kurama asked. “A high S class demon who was trying to create his own class so he could rank over everyone, so even King Enma couldn't be compared to him,” Bikou answered. “How'd he die?” Yusuke asked. “His right hand got tired of taking orders from him and attacked him. They got lucky and got a critical hit, which lead to his death.” Hiei stared at her. “How do you know all this?” he asked. “Now that'd be telling,” Bikou said with a smart ass tone. “You're telling us everything else!” Yusuke shouted. “Tell you what. You catch me; I'll answer anything you want that I refuse to tell you know.” Just as she said that, she disappeared and Hiei reappeared in her place. A split second after he appeared, Bikou appeared behind him and she wrapped her arm around Hiei's neck. Hiei tensed up as Bikou leaned forward so her head was resting on her arm and his shoulder. “What's wrong, Hiei? You're so tense,” she said pulling him a bit closer to her so now it was like she was hugging him. “What the hell is she doing?” Hiei thought as he was being pulled towards Bikou. The other three boys stayed still, not knowing what Bikou would do if they did anything.
 
Hiei tenses up a bit more as Bikou's other arm come up under his arm and starts moving slowly up his chest, but outside his shirt. A bead of sweat rolls down his face and drips onto the ground as Bikou's hand reaches his shoulder. Now, Bikou had Hiei in a complete embrace, he couldn't get out. Hiei didn't know why, but for some reason, he was calming down. Hiei's eyes grew wide as he remembered; he had felt this embrace before.
 
FLASHBACK
 
It was a few years ago, not long after Hiei had met Kurama. Hiei was in the Makai, training for no apparent reason. While training, a high level demon came up from behind him and slashed his back. He fell forward, but managed to catch himself. He got back up and engaged in battle with the demon, and eventually won, but he was badly wounded. He fell from blood loss and he could feel darkness enveloping him. Before it did, Hiei felt himself being picked up and carried off somewhere. He didn't have the energy to open his eyes, but that didn't stop him from trying. He managed to see a blurry scene around him, and not because of the speed. He managed to catch the figure carrying him, who was wearing all black, then his eyes closed again. Even if he was weak, he refused to fall unconscious. He felt the figure carry him somewhere, then wrap up his wounds. Afterwards, he felt the figure wrap her arm around his neck and chest in a protective embrace. Because of this embrace, he could tell the figure was a female and for some reason or another, he felt safe her embrace and he let unconsciousness consume him.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
“It's about time you remembered,” Bikou said telepathically. Hiei's eyes grew wide again. She was telepathic?! It was a huge surprised to him. Everyone watched as Bikou removed her arms from Hiei and started walking away. She turned to Hiei once more and said, “Nice try. Better luck next time,” then she disappeared.