Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Thief Of My Blood ❯ An Exploding Return ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6:An Exploding Return
 
Kyo continued to stare at Bikou lustfully. Bikou put Kurama down, but he still held onto her. He got hit in that blast and even if there was no physical damage, he felt weak. Bikou supported Kurama and started backing away. Kyo noticed Bikou backing away and appeared behind her. She didn't even bother to turn around fully. She just looked over her shoulder and glared at him. Kurama took one of his seeds and threw it at Kyo, causing Kyo to become enwrapped in a bunch of vines and leaves. Bikou grabbed Kurama and jumped away from Kyo before the plants got to them too.
 
Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei ran over to Kurama and Bikou as they came closer. “Are you okay, Kurama?” Yusuke asked. “I feel weak. Why?” he asked looking to Bikou. “That blast is made to steal energy, but you where lucky enough to escape the physical injuries it can cause,” Bikou said as she looked back to Kyo. He didn't do anything but smirk, then his spirit energy shot up and the plants Kurama had placed on him died. Kurama's eyes grew wide as did the other boys, but Bikou didn't. “At least it slowed him down,” she said quietly. “What the hell are you talking about, Bikou?!” Yusuke shouted, tired of all the secrets. “Bikou?” Kyo repeated skeptically, “What kind of name is that? You get tired of your real one?” Bikou glared at Kyo and if her facemask wasn't there, the boys could see her gritting her teeth.
 
The boys stared at Bikou, not understanding much of anything. Kyo chuckled, “I see. You didn't tell them, have you? That explains the outfit. It's form fitting, but it hides everything, not really that pleasing to a man.” Bikou growled, “Like I care. I'm a loner.” Kyo chuckled again, “Could've fooled me.” Bikou let go of Kurama and lunged at Kyo, going into a struggle on the ground, Kyo pinning Bikou, then the other way around; it continued like that. Yusuke caught Kurama as Bikou let him go and he stared at the two fight on the ground. “Dude, what was that about?” Kuwabara asked. “No clue,” Yusuke answered. Kurama stared at Bikou as she kicked Kyo off of her and tried to slash him with her katana. Kyo easily dodged her attacks and punched her hard in the stomach, causing her to fly back into the mountain. “Spirit Gun!” Yusuke shouted, taking advantage of the situation. Kyo, not expecting Yusuke's attack, got hit head on. Following Yusuke's attack, Kuwabara, Hiei and Kurama all attack as well.
 
The dust cleared and their stood Kyo, only bleeding a bit from the impact of the two swords and Rose Whip, as well as a trickle of blood from his lip and dirt, but otherwise, he was fine. “What?” Yusuke said in disbelief when he saw Kyo unharmed. “You really expect to hurt the strongest demon in S class? Pathetic,” he said as he readied an attack for the boys. Next thing they knew, there was a huge plant around Kyo, thorns forcing their way into his skin. Kyo screamed as his energy was forcefully taken from him. “Scarlet!” he shouted, “You'll pay for this!” The boys look at him confused, but then Kurama turns to Bikou. There she was, slowly walking over to the boys, a blue aura surrounding her. Kurama's eyes grew wide when he recognized the aura and he looked back to Kyo. “She can use Energy Rose?” he thought, not really believing it. The other three finally notice her and their eyes grew wide. Bikou's outfit was slowly being torn apart, but it seemed that she'd lose the clothing around her body before the mask hiding her identity. “What's wrong, Kyo? A woman showing you up really that bad?” she taunted venomously. Kyo glared at Bikou as if that was enough to set her aflame right there, but in its place, his spirit energy shot up and destroyed the rose-like plant around him. The boys stared at Kyo in complete awe of his raw power.
 
Bikou took a few steps forward, stepping in front of the boys in a somewhat protective stance. “Get out of here, now,” her voice rang through their minds. “What the hell?” Kuwabara said aloud. Kyo chuckled, “Trying to get them out of here?” Bikou's eyes narrowed at Kyo. “Damn it,” she said quietly through gritted teeth as she prepared herself for what Kyo had planned. “Get the hell out of here!” she screamed at them. “No way in hell! We never run and we're not gonna start now!” Yusuke shouted back at Bikou. Bikou's eyes softened a bit, obviously admiring their courage.
 
All five of them watched as Kyo started glowing with a red aura. “What's he doing?” Kurama asked. “Pooling all his energy into one attack,” Bikou answered, her voice dripping with hatred and despair. “What if we all attack him at once?” Yusuke suggested. “Worth a shot,” Kurama responded. Bikou watch the four boys gather together and combine their spirit energy. She was surprised how much energy all four boys had and her eyes softly studied the group. She quickly glanced to Kyo and her eyes grew wide when she realized exactly what he was doing. “Wait!” she shouted, but it was too late. The boys had all ready launched their combined attack. Bikou watched as the attack collided with Kyo and could only pray that it would work. No such luck. Kyo stood there, a bit worn by the attack, but relatively unharmed. “What the hell?!” Yusuke shouted from his spot on the ground. All the boys where exhausted, they put all their energy into that attack and it couldn't penetrate Kyo's aura. Kyo chuckled, seemingly amused at the boys' attempt to stop him. “Pathetic. You should've listened to Scarlet,” he said menacingly as his hands came in front of him, fingers arched and stretched far apart as energy crackled from his body. “Hell's Fury!” Kyo shouted in a somewhat strained voice. Out of Kyo's hands emerged a five headed hell dog with demonic wings on its back. It lunged at the Spirit Detectives and Bikou, ending in a huge explosion of black and red lights. Kyo smirked at his handiwork and took his leave, being so low on energy from the attack and being revived.