Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Thief Of My Blood ❯ Reunited ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I am but a fan who likes to mess with the characters' lives.
 
Chapter 16: Reunited
 
Yukina yelped a bit as the demon dropped her on the floor. Both looked menacing in the dim light, both with evil smiles. She heard someone else enter the room, then saw the two demons bow then leave the room. She looked up into dark green eyes that where pure evil. She fell back and whimpered her way to the wall. “Who… who are you?” she asked fearfully. “I… am Kyo,” he said with an evil smile, “And you … are my new slave.”
 
FLASH
 
It's been weeks since Yukina's abduction and the boys still knew nothing about it. Kuwabara had been getting worried though. Yukina promised to come back soon. Kuwabara still felt bad about all the stuff he said about Hiei; now he knew why he was always stopping him from getting close to Yukina and he figured that Scarlet knew as well, since she helped Hiei keep him from making a move on Yukina at the theme park, but how did she know? Hiei wasn't the kind of guy to just tell someone and she couldn't read his mind or anything.
 
“Something's wrong. Yukina would've been back by now,” Botan said looking out the window. “You've got that right,” Koenma said, walking into the room in his teenage form. “What's up, Koenma?” Yusuke asked. “I just got a message from Koorime. Yukina never made it home.”
 
“WHAT?!” everyone shouted. “I knew we should've walked her back!” Kuwabara cried as anger and worry surged through him. “What could've happened to her?” Kurama asked worriedly. “Any number of things,” Koenma answered grimly. “Man, Hiei would kill us if he found out,” Yusuke said, only saddening the mood even more. “How much you'd bet it was Kyo?” Ayame asked. “What would he want with Yukina?” Kuwabara asked. “Who knows, but he looks for girls to try and break them. I hope she has a strong spirit.”
 
With that, they all ran outside, running towards Kyo's hideout, but they didn't get very far. “What the hell?!” Yusuke shouted at the scene before him. There, right in front of them, stood Kyo, and Hiei and Scarlet! Kyo laughed, “I see you've noticed my new warriors.”
 
“What have you done to them?!” Kurama demanded, losing his cool very quickly. Kyo laughed again, “I brought them back. What else does it look like?”
 
“How'd you control Scarlet?” Kuwabara asked. “Bringing her back was a huge advantage in itself, but the fact that she joined mines with the pathetic mutt guaranteed it.”
 
“What?” Kurama asked with a small expression of shock. “Oh, you didn't know? She did it so I couldn't control him anymore, but all it did was allow me to use his mind to control hers. She didn't think of that one,” Kyo said with an evil smirk, as Hiei and Scarlet laughed evilly as well. “Hiei! Scarlet! Snap out if it!” Yusuke shouted to them, but the continued laughing. “Scarlet, be a dear, would you?” Kyo said in a seductive voice. Scarlet smirked seductively and tackled Ayame. “Ayame!” Kuwabara shouted as Scarlet put her hand on Ayame's head and a bright light shot out of her hand. When the light dimmed, Ayame had the same look in her eyes as Scarlet and Hiei did. “Fuck,” Yusuke said quietly as he realized that Ayame was now under Kyo's control as well.
 
FLASH
 
Yukina was scrubbing the floors in one of the many dungeons in Kyo's hideout. During the weeks she had been there, she had been beaten and sexually abused, not raped though, and not only by Kyo. Her arms where raw and bleeding slightly and a new wound would appear if a feather met her skin; it was a miracle she didn't bleed while she cleaned. Yukina couldn't help but cry occasionally. The boys didn't know where she was and the thought of Hiei remained close to her and the fact that he was gone hurt worse than any of the wounds she got.
 
She had been ordered to clean up every single dungeon, and that's what she was going to do; she was on the final one when she found it occupied. She was going to come back, but one of the demons working in that dungeon told her to come in and clean up the blood on the floor. Yukina swallowed the lump in her throat and went in, and the sight before her horrified her, but it also gave her some relief. “Hiei! Scarlet!” she shouted as she ran over to Hiei.
 
Hiei couldn't see very well right now. The loss of blood was getting to him, but he knew that voice. “Yukina?!” he said in shock. “Back off!” one of the dungeon masters said and pulled Yukina away from Hiei, making her clean the blood off the floor.
 
“Aaaahhh!” Scarlet screamed. About ten minutes before Yukina came in, Scarlet was injected with some type of chemical, and because of it she was seeing her greatest fears along with searing pain shooting throughout her body.
 
Yukina couldn't stand the screams and looked at them with teary eyes. Those teary eyes then became fearful when the dungeon masters took different devices of torture and went to Hiei and Scarlet. Scarlet got suffocated while Hiei kept getting beatings. Yukina couldn't stand it anymore. “Stop it! Onni-chan!” she cried as she ran to the dungeon master and pulled his arm back so he couldn't hit Hiei. Hiei's eyes grew wide at the words `onni-chan'. “Insolent wretch!” he bellowed and slapped Yukina hard across the face. The force of the blow made her crash into the wall, knocking her out. “Yukina!” Hiei cried and thrashed against the chains. “You'll pay for that,” the dungeon master said as he loomed over Yukina's limp body, about to slay her. “NO!” he shouted and broke the chains. With new found energy, Hiei killed one of the dungeon masters. The other one was about to attack Hiei, but a plant wrapped around his body and he started to glow light blue.
 
Scarlet smirked as the energy broke the chains and she made her way over to Hiei, not really being able to see everything. She found Hiei and let him feed off the energy from her Energy Rose. “Scarlet,” he started to say but was cut off by Scarlet. “Save it. We need to get out of here,” she said and walked to the door as Hiei picked up Yukina and carried her out, the Energy Rose slowly killing the dungeon master while strengthening Hiei.
 
FLASH
 
Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama where still fighting Ayame, `Hiei' and `Scarlet', and getting no where. “What the hell?” Yusuke said quietly and out of breath. All three where exhausted; standing on their last legs. `Hiei' and `Scarlet' where about to slash all three, but both where slashed in half, turning them back into the red and green demon which was their true form. The boys stared at the object that sliced killed the demons, then the person holding the weapon. “Hiei! Scarlet!” Yusuke shouted, seeing the real ones, Hiei holding Yukina protectively. Kyo stared in disbelief, but neither Scarlet nor Hiei paid any attention to him, but rather, Ayame. Scarlet growled a bit as she lunged at her, attacking her with all she had.
 
“Wait! Kyo's controlling her!” Kuwabara shouted. “No, he's not,” Hiei responded, “That's not even the real Ayame. It's another fake.” Yusuke face palmed, “How can we be so stupid?!” No one replied to that and watched the fight, in which, Kyo took his escape.
 
Ayame and Scarlet seemed evenly matched, matching blow for blow. “How do you expect to beat me? I have ever ability that the real Ayame had and you could never beat her!” Ayame shouted, confident she had Scarlet beat. “True, but that doesn't mean I don't have a technique to beat you!” Scarlet started glowing a funky blue color and she charged at Ayame, creating a huge dust cloud due to the impact.
 
“Scarlet!” Kurama shouted worriedly. All four boys ran closer, but stopped when the dust cleared someone and there stood Ayame's body, completely incased in stone as well as the spirit of the demon who posed as Ayame. Before anyone knew what was going on, a spirit fox came out of the remainder of the cloud and attacked the spirit, causing the statue to become dust in the wind. The fox then collapsed. “Scarlet!” cried as he ran to the fox's side. “That's Scarlet?!” Kuwabara exclaimed. “Yes, in her spirit fox form,” Yusuke said. Kurama picked up the weakened fox, cradling it in his arms and ran back to the mansion, Kuwabara, Yusuke and Hiei following.
 
~*~ I am so sorry, Yukina lovers! I love her too and it killed me to have to do that to her, but I needed an excuse for Hiei to get them out of there in their state and that was it. ~*~