Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Thirteen Fates 1: Siren's Song ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Mohroh, where are you?"Yukina wrapped her cloak tighter around her, and strained her eyes to look into the shadows,'It's impossible to see out here.'

"I'm here."a soft, yet demonic voice came from somewhere above her.

Yukina looked up as a figure is a black cloak dropped down from a tree,"Don't scare me like that."

"Sorry Yukina, I just can't be seen, you know what they'll do to me if I get caught."the figure put a clawed hand on Yukina's shoulder,"You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"I want to go, Mohroh, you're my best friend."

Yukina and Mohroh walked down the dark path, barely even breathing. Yukina looked worriedly at her friend now and then, thinking of everything they'd been through.

~*~Flashback~*~

A ten-year-old-looking Yukina sat on a rock, brushing her hair. Suddenly a huge blue fireball shot out of the sky, hitting the ground next to her. Yukina jumped in suprise. The fire died down revealing a young demon girl. She had waiste-length black hair, just forming with spots, with pure white wolf-like ears. Upon closer inspection she realized that the girl also had two, slightly curled tails. Yukina bent down next to her and shook her lightly. The girl opened her eyes slowly and sat up, she had three eyes! Two of them were amethyst, while the third was blood red.

"Are you ok?"Yukina asked, after recovering from the shock of a three eyed wolf-girl coming out of the sky in a big fireball.

"Fine."the girl muttered, rubbing her head,"Ok, maybe my head hurts a little."

"I'm Yukina."Yukina looked at her,"Who are you?"

"My name is............my name's Mohroh." Mohroh got to her feet weakly, then fell back on the rock Yukina had been sitting on.

"Um, what EXACTLY happened to you?"

"I was up on a hill with my friend when this pillar of blue fire came out of the sky and picked me up. I knew it was going to happen. I've been able to have visions of the future since I was a little girl."

~*~End Flashback~*~

"Do you remember the day we met?"Yukina finally asked.

"How could I not?"Mohroh looked up at the sky,"It's the day my life ended. I became the Fate Demon, and the human I used to be was killed."

"But you finally get to go back."Yukina smiled,"You get to see your friends again, and go back to who you were."

"If we can make it across the border."Mohroh sighed,"And here comes the hard part."

Two huge cat demons were approaching them, border guards. Mohroh put a hand in her cloak.

"Where are you two going?"the first one asked, eyeing Mohroh.

"Home."Mohroh pulled a long white sword out of her cloak and quickly sliced the two deamons into pieces, then grabbed Yukina's hand, and ran,"Hurry."

Several large demons came out of the shadows, each getting vut by Mohroh's sword. Several got a good shot in at the girls, giving both several bad slashes. Mohroh kept cutting, but lost a lot of blood. Finally, they were left alone again. Mohroh fell to her knees, panting.

"Mohroh!"

"I'm fine Yukina, just tired."Mohroh slowly got to her feet again, covering a large gash in her side with one hand,"Let's go."

"You're hurt."

"I'll be fine, just a little further and I'll be able to teleport us out of here."Mohroh took a few steps, then stopped,"Don't move." Mohroh's ears twitched, suddenly she spun around,"show yourself, demon."

A HUGE black form stepped out of the nearby trees. Mohroh and Yukina stepped back in shock.

"My Lord!"Yukina yelped, taking another step back, crashing into Mohroh.

"I'd heard that you were trying to escape, Mohroh."the figure looked down at Mohroh, nearly six feet over Mohroh five foot seven body.

"Maybe I am."Mohroh snarled,"I'm not your slave anymore! Thirteen fires of fate!" Thirteen fireballs apeared in a ring around Mohroh, burning wildly,"Don't make me use this."

"Mohroh, you're crazy!"Yukina yelped,"The thirteen fires of fate could kill you!"

"Only if I can't handle it."Mohroh whispered,"I refuse to be your slave!"

"Don't do this Mohroh,"the huge demon looked down at the wolf-girl,"you'll kill us both."

"I don't care if you die, that'll just mean less pain for the human world."Mohroh reached out and grabbed one of the fireballs,"Fate of Placement!"

All three demons were engulfed in fireballs, two blue and one black.

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Done, wow, my first fic, cool

Yukina:Cool, who got the black fireball!!!!

You'll see

Disclaimer:I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or any other anime I might mention