Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Attraction ❯ Second ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Unexpected Attraction

Part 2

"Willyoupretendtobemygirlfriend?!"

Shizuru raised an eyebrow.

"Come again?" she asked curiously wondering what the fox was up to this time.

"Will you pretend to be my girlfriend?" he said normally but a little quieter.

"What's the matter fox, can't defend yourself against them?" she said teasingly.

Kurama just kept silent.

Shizuru sighed.

"Okay here's the deal, I'll pretend to be your girlfriend for however long it is. But it'll cost ya."

"How much?" he asked.

"$50 everyday I pretend to be your girlfriend and $30 every hour I spend with you. Deal? Oh and the acceptance fee is a meal. Excuse me miss!" She said calling to the waitress and ordered her food. The waitress turned to him.

"Is there anything you like sir?" she asked.

"Ah, no thank you." He answered. Then he turned to Shizuru and looked at her calculatingly.

"What?" she asked as she caught him staring at her.

"I can't pay for that."

"Then get a job pretty boy."

"Look can't we discuss something we both can agree on?"

"Look, pretty boy, deal's a deal. You can't pay find someone else. Or you can't find someone else because your fan girls already took shots of us?"

Kurama kept silent.

Shizuru sighed.

"Fine then, $35, $25." She began.

"$10, $5." He said.

"$30, $10."

"$15, $15."

"$25, $15. And that's the lowest I'm going." She said. Kurama sighed. He had nothing else to go on. If he said that they weren't dating then the girls at school would be all over him again.

"Alright. I guess I could deal with that." He said as the meal came.

"Good. Pleasure doing business with you rose boy. Now what do I need to know about you, in case anyone asks?" she asked while digging into her meal.

"Huh?" he questioned.

"Look the only thing I know is that you're the most gorgeous thing on this planet between both male and female. Now what else do I need to know?"

"Nothing."

"Alright whatever. Is there anything that this word might go out to your mother?"

"Maybe."

"Okay then what is it she doesn't like?"

"I don't know."

"Damn Kurama you're being difficult." She took out a cigarette, lit it, and began smoking.

"Smoking."

"You don't like?"

"My mother doesn't."

"Fine that's a start. Anything else?"

"No."

"Back to one word answers again. And here I was able to let you say three words. Fine then. Is there anything else you need me to do?"

"No."

"Your one word vocabulary never ceases to amaze me," she said sarcastically then stood up, "I'm leaving. I'll come pick you up tomorrow after school. Oh and Kurama try not be late ne?" she said before walking to him and giving him a full lip on lip kiss. "Bye babe. See you tomorrow." She said waving then leaving. She smirked. The kitsune had no idea what he just got himself into.

Kurama sighed in relief that he got that settled. He looked up at the waitress that gave him the bill. His eyes bugged as he saw the total. He was lucky he barely had enough to pay a tip and the meal. He didn't remember her getting anything else. Then he vaguely remembered that she asked for more when they were discussing payments. He sighed.

He had no idea what he'd gotten himself into.

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: Thanks for the visits! I know this isn't common.

Like it? Review!