Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Attraction ❯ Sixth ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Unexpected Attraction

Part 6

Shizuru woke up to an unfamiliar room. Of course and a new set of clothes. Now she wondered what the hell happened last night. She didn't remember being drunk and ending up in someone else's house. Her thoughts lingered and she remembered Kurama. Her eye twitched.

Shizuru walked out of the room and saw no one. The house was quiet. She spied downstairs that gave a view of the living room. There, Kurama was asleep on the couch a book resting on his chest probably where he stopped before he fell asleep. Shizuru decided to have some fun. She checked around for the Minamino matriarch and didn't find her so she figured she went to work.

Now she could carry out her plan to give the former thief a rude awakening. She walked over to the couch he was sleeping on and picked up the book. Looking at the title, she was rather surprised that he would be reading some romance novel. She shrugged it off. Then not a moment later she slammed the open book in his face making him shot up in a sitting position and looking around cautiously. Then he relaxed as he realized that there was no danger. He rubbed sleep out of his eyes and looked at Shizuru. He smiled.

"I see you're all better," he said. Shizuru smirked.

"Well of course I am. There's no such thing as fever in my vocabulary."

"Confident are you?" Kurama teased.

"That's because I am pretty boy. Now that you've awakened from your slumber, please enlighten me how the hell did I get here and why I'm dressed in different clothes?" Shizuru asked turning serious. Kurama feared for his life. He'd much rather get this over with instead of making it haunt him back later.

"Um…you fell asleep and since my house was close I carried you here."

"And that's it?"

"That's it."

"So who dressed me up? You or your mother?"

"Um…uh…that was…"

He was so dead.

------------------------------------------

Kurama sighed. He was lucky to get out of a situation concerning Shizuru. God he was so embarrassed at the performance last night. It couldn't go out of his head the whole day. He had trouble concentrating in school. He doesn't want to explain it right now. But there are so many ways Shizuru could make someone be embarrassed. Right now he was dealing with a huge problem. He was dealing with a jealous ex-boyfriend, he believed?

He didn't know anyone he dated. The only person he ever even bothered to make a deal with was… 'Oh dear.' He thought. Shizuru and him weren't even doing anything out in public except just hang out with like friends are supposed to. Maybe, he figured, the guy got the wrong idea.

"What is this? She was desperate enough that she decided to go for her own team?" the guy said. Kurama's eye twitched in annoyance. The sickle moon was last night and he was feeling the effects of it. This guy wasn't helping any by calling him a female. He did get that a lot but that was the female population that is until they found out his gender.

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea of who you're talking about. And I'm not a woman if that's what you're thinking," Kurama responded calmly exposing his deep voice fit only for the male populace. The guy looked at him dumbfounded.

"Well then that just gives me no excuses to beat you up."

Kurama sighed.

A second later Kurama stepped over the unconscious body of the guy and continued to walk to class. If he was late then he wouldn't go to school. He'll make a call or something. As he predicted, he was late. So he didn't bother to go and walked back home. Maybe he could just call Shizuru up so they could do something or whatever. He didn't mind paying extra.

Tbc-------------------------------------

Kinshin: There's the next chapter! I promise to get the next one up when I can! I'm planning to do another one anyways Thanks for your visits!

Like it? Review!