Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unpaid Vengeance ❯ Panic and Revalations ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unpaid Vengeance

Part of the Relations series

Me: Just when you think Kiru is safe, I kidnap her!!!

Hiei: You're evil. (Stares at her and smiles evilly) I love you.

Me: I know. That's why we make the perfect team. (Whispers something about torturing a certain carrot topped baka)

Hiei: (fanged grin) Okay, but let me read the stuff first.

Me: Okay, (prints out a paper and hands it to him) here you go.

Hiei: K! Last chapter, I opened the door just in time to see Kiru being held up by a large quest class youkai. After an attempt to kill him for touching MY Kiru, I found that he was at least strong enough to move away from my attack, which hit my beloved. The bastard then escaped with her and left me to realize that he was one of Kiru's captors from the past. I then raced off to Mukuro's castle. Standard disclaimers apply.

Me: Okay, enjoy! Now then… back to Kuwabaka…(they huddle and giggle). WAIT A MINUTE! HIEI DOESN'T GIGGLE!!! (Pauses) Oh well. (Evil smile)

--

Mukuro is sitting in her office checking over some papers while her husband of two months Kurama reads over a report from one of the divisions. She continues to work diligently, until she feels a flare of quest class youki within her realm. But since it quickly dissipates, she disregarded it.

That is, until she feels a familiar youki racing to her castle.

'Why is Hiei back?' Kurama asks her, slightly concerned. He never comes back unless if we have dinner together. And then he brings Kiru.

'I have no idea,' she says, putting down her work to await her heir's return.

A few moments later, a very distressed Hiei blurs into the room, babbling about something unintelligibly. He and Mukuro exchange worried- and mildly frightened- glances.

What could frazzle Hiei this much? Kurama wonders as he tries to comprehend his friends words unsuccessfully.

'Slow down!' Mukuro orders her second, 'We can't help you if we can't understand what you're trying to say!' Jeeze, this can't be good.

Hiei, frustrated, yells out, 'God damn it! Kiru just got kidnapped! By a quest class youkai!' He rakes a hand through his spiky hair and takes a deep breath. 'Plus she's hurt. Pretty badly, too. And she knows that kisama! K'so!' He flops down helplessly into a nearby chair and looks up at his friend's shocked faces.

'Shit,' Mukuro says, 'So that's the energy I felt earlier.' She clenches her fist, cursing herself for keeping Hiei so long. 'I'm sorry, Hiei.'

'I'll call the others,' Kurama says, preparing a message for Koenma, 'okay?' At Hiei's nod, he sends it away via a flyer.

-Ningenkai-

Yusuke and Kuwabara are sitting in class, listening to another boring lecture by their teacher.

'Isn't this class ever going to end?' Yusuke whispers to his friend, staring helplessly at the clock.

'I don't know. I thought I was going to die last time he gave a lecture.' Kuwabara says, obviously a little too loudly due to the teachers actions.

'Kuwabara,' the teacher asks, hoping to humiliate his hated student (=D Yay! Everyone hates Kuwabaka!), 'What conclusions can we draw from this evidence?'

But, to everyone's dismay, the intercom interrupts with a message, 'Excuse me?'

'What?' the teacher says, annoyed at the interruption of his torture.

'Please send Urameshi Yusuke and Kuwabara Kazuma to the office,' the intercom announces, 'they will be leaving for the day.'

'Grrr,' the teacher groans, 'Go to the office. Here's your homework.'

'YES!' Kuwabara says as they walk to the office, 'Great timing! I had no idea what the answer was.' He has that really stupid grin on his face.

'Oi,' Yusuke says, 'but WHO is getting us?' Yusuke thinks for a moment, 'If it's Koenma, I swear I'll scream.' They reach the office to see Shizuru signing them out.

'Hey, sis,' Kuwabara says, 'what are you doing here?'

Shizuru drags them out and brings them to the park. 'Go to Mukuro's castle. Now.'

Yusuke raises an eyebrow. 'Why?'

'Another mission?' Kuwabara asks to no one in particular.

'No,' Shizuru says, looking down. A single tear drips down her face. She angrily wipes it away.

'What's wrong?' Yusuke asks.

'Must be bad to make her cry,' Kuwabara says, rubbing his sister's shoulder comfortingly.

'It's Kiru,' Shizuru says, 'she was kidnapped.'

'Shit!' Yusuke says, 'Bad!' Oh great, just what we need, a panicking, pissed off Hiei.

'Let's go, Urameshi!' Kuwabara says, upset that his sister's friend was missing.

The boys race off to the nearest gateway to the Makai, hoping they will be in time to help.

-Makai-

'Wake up, bitch!' the captor says, dumping a pail of ice water over Kiru. She comes awake, gasping for breath, coughing slightly. 'What's wrong, can't take a little water?'

Kiru growls at him, refusing to speak. She notices that she is tied down to a metal table with her arms and legs strapped down. She tries to break the bonds, but finds that they are wards. 'K'so!'

The youkai laughs. 'Did you really think I was that stupid?' he frowns a little, 'I remember that first time I didn't use them.'

Kiru snickers at him, 'Didn't like my fires, huh?'

The demon slaps her. 'Shut up, bitch!' She glares at him, then spits at him. He wipes the spit from his cheek. 'Fine,' he says, taking out another ward, 'have it your way.' He smiles as her eyes widen as she realizes what the ward is.

'A pain amplifier?' she whispers, remembering how well those worked last time.

'Yes, bitch,' he says, activating it, 'Ready to scream?' He places the ward around her upper arm.

A shock of intense pain from her numerous wounds from earlier runs through her body almost immediately. She winces and glares at him, fighting back the urge to scream.

'What's wrong, bitch,' he sneers, pleased at her pain, 'can't take a little pain?'

'I hate you, Daddy.'

--

Hiei: DADDY? That bastard is her FATHER?

Me: Shhh! You aren't supposed to know that yet!

Hiei: Oh. Never mind. (Grins slightly)

Me: (sigh) Anyway, hope you enjoyed chapter 3. Please review! Tune in soon for chapter 4!

Hiei: But it's her father, right? He shouldn't do that! Besides, she's MINE!!!!

Me: SHUT UP!!!!!