Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unpaid Vengeance ❯ Worry and Cruelty ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unpaid Vengeance

Part of the Relations Series

Me: Okay, sorry 'bout the big delay, but I was stuck in that damned blizzard and really busy, as well as writer's blocked. Hope you don't mind too much.

Hiei: They must not because no one is reviewing.

Me: Yeah, but I won't update again until I get about 10 reviews so.

Hiei: (evil smirk) Should I get the dust broom out?

Me: Shut up! At least some one is reviewing! Thanks to those who are, your comments are appreciated and to those who aren't…well y'know.

Hiei: Read it?

Me: Yep.

Hiei: Standard disclaimers. Last chapter, I was very flustered after Kiru's kidnapping and went to Mukuro's castle, where Kurama sends a notice to the Ningenkai for the rest of the Tantei. Yusuke and Kuwabaka ran for the Makai after being alerted by Shizuru. Then there was a torture scene that I don't want to think about and a shocking revelation that you all remember. (pauses for a minute) Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to know about that…Oh well.

Me: (smacks him over the head) Please R/R and enjoy! (turns to Hiei) What do you mean 'Oh well.'

--

Yusuke and Kuwabara run into Mukuro's office to a very, very impatient Hiei.

'What the hell took you so long!?' Hiei snaps at them, his worry quite evident. He had paced a furrow into Mukuro's carpeting, something that Mukuro wouldn't be pleased with once she stopped worrying about her best friend. Kurama was trying in vain to calm the two down, but seems a little worried himself.

'Sorry, Hiei,' Yusuke says, 'We stopped on the way to get Yukina.' Hiei looked up, gratitude in his eyes, and slightly smiled before muttering a 'thank you.'

'Yeah,' Kuwabara says, 'Yukina will be here soon.' He pauses for a moment. 'What exactly happened anyway?'

'Yeah,' Yusuke says, 'why would anyone want to kidnap her?'

Hiei sighs, a frown clouding his brow. He repeats what happened hesitantly. 'As for why- I just don't know,' he looks dejectedly out the window, his hand reaching up to grab the blood stone necklace around his neck.

'Geeze,' Yusuke says, disgusted at what the youkai had done, 'what the hell does that guy have against her?'

'The only thing I can think of,' Hiei says, looking back towards his human friend, 'Is that he is peeved about how she is still alive.'

'Still alive?' Kuwabara asks, 'what do you mean?'

'Oh, I forgot you don't know,' Hiei says, 'Remember the scars on her arms?'

'Yeah.'

'Well, those scars are from that same goddamned youkai,' Hiei says, rage enveloping him again. He retells the story of their past, recounting the day they were separated and what he had seen in her mind when he had entered it.

'Oh, how horrible!' a small voice says from the hallway. Everyone turns to see a crying Yukina in the hallway. Hiei walks over and hugs her close, shushing her tears. She pulls away and looks at her brother. She searches his eyes. In them is a silent agony, caused by the pain from his beloved's capture. 'Gomenasai, Oniisan,' she breathes, 'We'll get her back, I promise.'

Hiei smiles gently, 'Arigato, imouto-chan.'

--

'Thank you,' Mukuro says to the messenger. She had sent Koenma a letter asking (threatening death if not followed) for the whereabouts of Kiru. He had complied quickly- very quickly and sent her a thick file containing not only her whereabouts, but a large file on the youkai who controlled that area.

'That's the bastard,' Hiei says, rage apparent in his deadly calm voice, 'Ryudo, Quest class half-ice, half-earth youkai.' His mind started to run with ways to kill him that would most hurt those particular elemental youkai.

'Well,' Mukuro says, also brimming with rage over her friend's treatment, 'time to kill some youkai ass!' She turns to her fuming second. 'Ready, Hiei?'

Hiei nods, 'Hai, Mukuro.' He turns to the door and walks out, his friends following behind.

I'll get that bastard. Mark my words. Just hold on for a little longer, love.

--

Kiru gasps, choking on water that was just dumped on her. She glares in the general direction of the source of the water, hating the weakness in her body at the current time and cursing the wards strapped on her body. She growls when she sees who it is.

'What's the matter, Kiru-chan,' Ryudo sneers at her, 'not happy to see Daddy?'

'Bastard,' she spits back at him, fighting back a wince. She would never admit it, but due to the pain amplifier, she felt like she was being dipped into liquid agony. She hoped that he wouldn't cut her, because now she had no control over the formation of her bloodstones. Pain or sadness made them form and she was quite familiar with the latter at the moment.

Ryudo laughs, then turns to the door, 'Boys, I think you should come in now.'

Kiru watches as two men, one short and one near five ten. At first, all she can see is their silhouettes, but as they approach closer, she narrows her eyes in another glare.

'Well, well, well,' one of them says, 'look what we have here.'

'It's little Kiru,' the other leers at her body, which is encased in her loungewear of a tunic and loose trousers, 'but she's not so little anymore.' He licks his lips as he stares at her breasts.

'Hentai!' she insults, 'Why don't you ever grow up, Taki?'

'Oi, Yoh,' Taki says, pushing back his greasy mop of hair from his ugly brown face, 'looks like the brat hasn't learned her lesson yet.'

'Well then,' Ryudo interrupts, 'we'll just have to make sure she does this time.' He pulls out a knife from a small scabbard on his waist. 'Look familiar, darling?'

Kiru's eyes widen as she sees it is one of the ones used all those years ago to scar her arms. She watches in horror as she sees Taki and Yoh remove their own daggers, as well.

'You remember what happens next, right chibi-chan?' Ryudo questions as he shoves the daggers into a small coal pit. He approaches her and says, 'I'll wake you when we're ready.'

Kiru has no time to process that before his fist flies out and excruciating pain reels her head. The last thing she hears as she falls into a pit of black is the three laughing...laughing…laughing…

Kisamas…

--

Me: Okay, hope you liked number 4 in UV! Please Review! Or else you get no more!

Hiei: (with a bump on his head) And I'll get more bumps.

Me: Sorry, Hiei-chan! ;

Hiei: S'okay, koi. I forgive you. (Sending naughty thoughts)

Me: Down, Hiei down! This is PG-13, remember?!

Hiei: (pouting) Damn.