Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unpaid Vengeance ❯ Torture of Body and Mind ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unpaid Vengeance

Part of the Relations series

Me: Konnichi wa everyone! Due to popular- well fan- demand, I will continue to update on a regular basis, without waiting for a certain number of reviews.

Hiei: Yeah, they were practically begging us to.

Me: (slight glare) You mean they were begging ME to. You aren't the one typing every night. Not to mention that you don't have to do a lab write-up every week.

Hiei: Well, I have to suffer through the acting.

Me: (angry marks) …Are you implying, Jaganshi, that I am not a good writer?

Hiei: (shrinks) N-n-n-no!!

Me: (chibi sniffles and big teary eyes) Y-you don't like them!!! (crying) WAAAAAHHHH!!!! (runs away)

Hiei: Oh shit...I have to make this quick, but…(grabs envelope and tears it open) last chapter, the baka and Yusuke finally showed up and we gathered some background on the youkai, Ryudo, that kidnapped Kiru and where he was keeping her. We left after I told of her past and Yukina arrived. Meanwhile, in her prison, Kiru was awakened with ice water and relived a nightmare as her captors prepared to repeat their torture from all those years ago. Standard disclaimers apply. (looks for me with jagan) Kiru! Kiru come back! (runs in my general direction)

Disembodied voice of me: Please (sniffle) enjoy… and (sniffle) review. WAAAAH!

--

Once again, Kiru awoke to a rush of ice water pouring over her throbbing head. She coughed and sputtered, glaring daggers at a laughing Ryudo. She shook the water from her hair, some of it landing on the nearby coal pit. The droplets sizzled and popped as they hit the flaming coals. She glanced over briefly to see that the daggers were warming.

'Oh, the little one is awake,' Taki sneered, playing with a needle-thin blade in the corner. He tosses it to Yoh.

'We're going to have so much fun today,' he laughs as she growls at him, 'Now, now, don't worry, you'll have…fun...too!'

'Yes, chibi-chan,' Ryudo says, easily catching the blade as it is tossed to him from Yoh, 'and we're going to begin with your favorite.' Kiru pales as she remembers 'her favorite.'

Ryudo draws closer and asks, 'Where's your lover, chibi?'

She refuses to answer, turning her head and staring at the wall.

He laughs, 'Have it your way then.' He draws the blade over her waist, cutting off the bottom half of her tunic, as well as her skin.

Her head swam in black pain as the blood started to ooze from the shallow, yet painful wound. It dripped to the floor, landing as priceless jewels. She fought back the urge to cry out, opting for the more dignified option of silence. She stared at the wall.

'My turn,' Taki says, walking up and taking the blade, 'Where's the fire brat, little one?'

Silence.

'I love this,' he says, drawing the blade over both of her legs, chopping off her pants to above the knee, creating more painful slashes. She closed her eyes against the pain and listened to the clink of her bloodstones landing on the floor.

One billion, three billion, seven…her mind counted off, guessing the price those jewels would bring to those bastards. She could sense a servant demon gathering them up and placing them into a woven basket near the door.

Yoh took his turn next, chopping off her gloves and laughing at the scarring. He drew the blade over a few of them, drawing more blood. They continued to 'take turns' until all of her clothing was off. Taki made the final cut, slicing her pants from her waist, as well as the shirt off of her breasts. Her silky bra and panty set remained, but were soon pulled off by Yoh, who had been given the honor of the next level of torture.

Kiru closed her eyes as she heard Yoh's clothing being taken off and removed herself from what was happening. She thought of Hiei as she felt him start to force himself into her.

I'm sorry...Hiei.

--

Hiei jarred awake from his restless sleep. He sensed his lover was in pain.

Kiru!


He felt really bad. He knew she was being tortured, and he was helpless to stop it for the moment. They had left as soon as the report had come in, but they still wouldn't arrive until tomorrow.

Oh, he had wanted to continue, but they had told him that he would do no good if he fell asleep during the battle they all knew was coming. He decided he would probably do better sleeping in a tree far away from the rest of the group.

He got up and rolled up the sleeping bag Kurama had insisted he bring, he knew that he would wind up sleeping in a tree, which had always, for whatever reason, comforted him even more than a bed did. He started to walk towards the outskirts of the camp, deciding to tell Yusuke, who was on watch, that he would take over for the rest of the night from a tree.

'Oniisan?' he turned around at the soft voice of his sister, 'Where are you going?' She obviously couldn't sleep either. She had put a small kettle to boil over the fire, and he figured it was probably for some chamomile tea to put her to sleep.

'I'm going to tell Yusuke that I'll take over the rest of his shift and mine,' Hiei shrugs, 'can't sleep anyway.'

Yukina steps forward and touches his arm, 'You can feel her, can't you?'

Hiei nods, looking up at the sky, 'Those bastards are hurting her.' He clenches his fists. 'And I can't do anything about it!' Besides, it's all my fault.

'Oniisan,' Yukina chided, easily reading his thoughts, 'it wasn't your fault.' She drags him over to the fire, getting out two cups for the calming tea. 'And besides, you need your rest if you are going to save Kiru- chan tomorrow, ne?' She smiles and hands him a cup.

He smiles back gratefully and takes the cup. 'You're right Yukina-chan,' he takes a sip of the tea, 'Those youkai are going to regret taking Kiru from me.' His bandaged arm smokes slightly as the dragon agrees with its master. 'Even the dragon agrees with me.'

'Onii-chan,' Yukina asks, watching as the tea is starting to make Hiei drowsy, 'what is your dragon's name?' She knew that the dragon had grown to love and respect its master over time, and that they shared a special bond, but she never heard Hiei call it by a name.

'A name?' Hiei shook his head, 'It really doesn't have one.' He pauses for a moment, 'Why don't you name it?'

'Really?'

'Hn.'

'Umm.' Yukina says, 'how about…Black?' She claps her hands together. 'Because he's black!'

'Sounds good, imouto-chan.' Hiei yawns, stretching, 'G'night, Yuki.' He jumps into a nearby tree.

'Goodnight, Oniisan, Goodnight.'

Yukina walked over to her own sleeping bag and lay down. She hoped that Kiru-chan would be okay. She knew that Hiei had lost a lot over the years and really didn't want him to lose anymore.

She knew all she could really do was heal and support her brother, but she hoped that what little she could do, helped him.

Oh, Oniisan. I hope everything turns out alright.

--

Hiei: (holding a sniffling me) Now, now… I'm sorry.

Me: Okay. Well, I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please review.

Hiei: And don't forget to force your friends to read and review too!!

Me: (Yawn) I'm gonna take a nap. All this genius is tiring. Goodnight, Hiei.

Hiei: Good night, tune in soon for more.

Both: JA!