Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ A Family Torn Apart 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unseen Love
Chapter Four
"Mom, are you really going to die?" Tenkei asked, looking at Salca.
"Eventually yes," Salca nodded. "And it looks like Jerricanto won't be coming back to take care of you and your little sister after all, so you'll have to be strong. You'll be plenty old enough by then to take care of your little sister."
Tenkei nodded his head.
"All right, now it's off to bed with you," Salca smiled as she ushered him up the stairs.
"Good night, Mom," Tenkei called behind him as he headed to bed.
"Good night, Tenkei," she nodded.
That night, the winds began blowing eerily. Salca sat in the living room, unable to sleep, when the door burst open.
Sensing that it wasn't Jerricanto, Salca got up and faced the intruder.
"Toguro, what are you doing here?" she asked, not surprised at all by the intruder's identity.
"Where's Jerricanto?" he demanded as he looked around.
"Please keep your voice down, my son is sleeping upstairs," Salca commented. "Jerricanto isn't around at the moment. I don't know when he'll be back, but if you'd like you can have a seat in the living room and wait peacefully for his return."
Toguro glares.
"I can't help it," Salca sighed as she returned to her seat. "You will just have to wait until he gets back to try to beat him up."
Of course, I'm not going to get into any details here, but, long story short at this point, this was when I was conceived the remainder of the way. Yes, that's right; Elder Toguro is my other father. It's his sperm that completed Salina, Salishawa and Innakawa, as well as created Salicue, Smarlana, Elina, and Elizabeth.
Of course, Toguro took off before the morning sun rose in the sky, so he never learned about the fruit of his loins being formed within the only woman he had ever loved.
So, now I was conceived, but, if there were twelve of us, why did we have to form into one being? Well, you heard the curse, to each female of the Sukana family who has to bear the curse, only two children are given, one male and one female. Therefore, even though all of us are in deed sisters, we formed into one being, each of us taking on a separate personality and eye color.
Salina, daughter of both Jerricanto and Elder Toguro (ET for short), is the peaceful personality with purple eyes.
Salishawa, also the daughter of both Jerricanto and ET, w the loner personality with silver eyes.
Innakawa, the third and final daughter of both Jerricanto and ET, is the personality filled with anger and has red eyes to match.
Salicue, daughter of ET, is the blue eyed sad personality.
Suka, daughter of Jerricanto, has pink eyes and the personality of love.
Sarah and Onapo, daughters of Jerricanto, the only set of identical twins within the twelve, both have white eyes. Their personalities are that of hyperness and randomness, the only difference is really their voices.
Carolina is the daughter of ET, the dark personality with black eyes to match her emptiness inside.
Smarlana, the genius personality from Jerricanto's gene pool, she has orange eyes.
Elina, ET's daughter, is of the masochist (causing pain to oneself)/sadistic (causing pain to others) pool of life with grey eyes.
Elizabeth, ET's final daughter, is the happy child with yellow eyes, which is kind of an odd personality to come out of being ET's daughter.
Finally, Shaqueline, the shy, green eyed daughter of Jerricanto is the last of the pack.
So during the time of development, we all formed into one, and when it came to the delivery, let's just say things are different for a spell caster than it is for normal people.