Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ A Family Torn Apart 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unseen Love
Chapter Five
"Mom, what's going on?" Tenkei asked when the time came. "You're glowing.
"Yes, I am," Salca smiled happily. "It's time, Tenkei."
"What? Shouldn't we be heading for the hospital or something?" Tenkei paniced.
"No, spell casters give birth in a somewhat different fashion," Salca chuckled softly. "When the time is right she will show herself to us. Until then all we can do is wait."
"What do you mean?" Tenkei asked.
"You'll see, but until then, just sit back and relax."
After a few hours, an orb of purple light appeared in front of Salca's overgrown belly.
"Tenkei, wake up, it's time," Salca commented as she shook her son's shoulder.
"What?" he asked as he opened his eyes and looked at the orb.
The orb began to change colors between purple, silver, red, blue, pink, white, black, orange, grey, yellow, and green.
"What's going on?" Tenkei asked.
"She's revealing herself to us," Salca explained. "Look within the orb, you'll see your little sisters."
"Sisters?" Tenkei gapped.
"Yes, with each exchange of colors, a different one of your little sisters is shown to us."
"Are you telling me I have eleven little sisters? I thought you were only aloud to have two children," Tenkei complained.
"I'm not telling you that you have eleven little sisters. I'm telling you that you have twelve little sisters," Salca responded.
Tenkei's eyes widened. "WHAT?"
"Keep your voice down," Salca shushed. "You don't have to worry. They will ultimately come forth as one being."
"You mean, like multiple personalities?"
"Yes, in a way. Only, each personality is a completely separate person. You will get to know all of them as time continues, or at least those that come forth to introduce themselves to you. Their names are Salina, Salishawa, Innakawa, Salicue, Suka, Sarah, Onapo, Carolina, Smarlana, Elina, Elizabeth, and Shaqueline."
"That's gonna be complicated to introduce her to others," Tenkei laughed.
"Not at all, the dominate person has already revealed herself to us, and therefore, her name shall be known to all," Salca explained. "Salina Sukana; that is what the world shall know her as."
Tenkei nodded in understanding.
Salca reached over and grabbed his hand, placing his palm on her belly.
"Can you feel her? She's ready to come out and meet the world," Salca smiled.
"I can, I can feel her," Tenkei smiled happily.
"Good, bring her out," Salca instructed.
"What? How am I supposed to do that?!" Tenkei panics.
"Use your heart; only through your feelings will you be able to convince her to come to you. Convince her of the wonders of this world with only your feelings."
"I'll try," Tenkei responded as he closed his eyes.
Within a few minutes, Tenkei was holding a baby girl in his arms. That baby was me/us.