Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When It Really Matters ❯ the intro!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ANS: Hey ppl this is my new story.

Rokonya: And I'm finally in it. Took you long enough.

ANS: Shut up…

Rokonya: Oh yeah. Disclaimer: She owns me but nothing else.

Once upon a time the world was a beautiful place, filled with flowers, trees, and a clear blue sky. Nothing in this place was evil, for no one knew what evil was. However no good can last with out evil, no light with out dark. That's when the demons came, a plague of killing and bloodshed marked there path. They killed all in there quest to find themselves a home. But the poor souls were doomed to fail until the one demon that mattered put down there weapons and stopped fighting. But the prophecy was forgotten by the demons blinded by power and greed, and was not know by the humans. One day the demons were confined to a world called the Maki, it was no home but it was their's although there was much fighting.

Still some demons tried to escape, but to no avail. Until one day a female demon arose from no where. No one knew much of her kind except all but her had been masicured, but that wasn't even certain. But what was certain was her name, Rokonya Amos.

Rokonya was a ruthless killer who killed demons and humans alike with no pity. None knew of her past, but there were stories of wars, bloodshed, and death. And that is were we leave Rokonya and meet Yusuke.

ANS: Do you like??? Next chapter we get into Yusuke and all of them. What does Hiei know? Someone likes Kuabara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R&R