Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When It Really Matters ❯ The Dark Past Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DPP/ANS: Hey guy's what's up? So I could really use some support on this fic on if you could review I would greatly appreciate it.

Rokonya: *sigh*

Disclaimer: Don't own don't sue. I do own Rokonya so e-mail me if you want to use her.

"Yusuke you ditched again?" Keiko half asked and half yelled.

"What do you expect? I just got back from a case." He mumbled in his defense.

"That's no excuse! It's bad enough that your mm has to come in to convince them to not fail you!" She screamed.

"So what do I care?" He shot back.

"Grrrrr… You're IMPOSSIBLE!!!" She all but bit his head off.

"I don't need this." Yusuke said grabbing his bag and leaving the empty classroom.

"But what about Poo?" She called after him, but he was already gone.

"Poo." The creature said sadly from Keiko's arms.

Yusuke walked out of the school building only to be rushed upon by his friend Kuabara and the girl who had helped him get into his situation, Boton. And right now she looked frightened.

"Hey what's up with you?" He asked in concern.

"We need you now! A huge threat has just made herself known." She whispered.

"She?" He asked.

"Just come on… Koenma will explain everything." She said taking both Yusuke and a very quiet Kuabara to Koenma.

When they got there they found Koenma in a state of absolute panic, Kurama pacing back and forth, and Hiei was leaning against the wall looking worried.

"It's about time you got here! Do you know what's happened? Do you know what's been going on, or how long I've been waiting!?" The toddler screamed.

"Well what is it?" Yusuke asked crossing his arms.

"A new demon has threatened to kill the entire human race if we don't allow access to the human world to all demons at all times! And she means business." Koenma said defeated.

"Nothing different than the four saint beasts. And it's only one girl so why are we worrying so much?" Yusuke asked sounding very cocky.

"Because this girl is stronger! She killed more humans and demons than any of us could count! She came to me in my dreams last night. Told me that she would kill all that got in her way." Kuabara said, deciding to speak up.

"So did she tell you her name? Sounds like an empty threat. I bet she's just bluffing." Yusuke laughed.

"Her name is Rokonya Amos." At Koenma's words Hiei looked up.

"She's not bluffing… How much do you know about her? Hiei asked.

"Well… not very much. We know that she's a killer and that's about it." Koenma stated nervously.

"Rokonya Amos is the only pure blood transforming demon confirmed to be alive. She can take any shape she wants. Human, demon, animals, or any other object. She killed off all others of her kind." Hiei said.

"Well she's a real family person." Yusuke said sarcastically.

"Well then it looks like we have to be very alert." Kurama said in follow up to what his friend said.

"Oh, hello Koenma the second." The Prince greeted a small black kitten.

"Oh how CUTE!" Kuabara shouted picking up the tiny cat that seemed to be enjoying it's self.

"Look it likes you." Boton cooed.

"So what do we do? Yusuke asked getting back on topic.

"Well nothing for now. We need to find out where she is first." Koenma said.

"Well then I'm leaving. Tell me when you have some solid information." Hiei said turning towards the door and leaving.