Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When It Really Matters ❯ Confrontaion With Rokonya ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ANS/DPP: Hey guys what's up? Any ways this is the next chapter with Hiei who meets Rokonya and has a talk with her. And this took me a while cuz school's starting soon and I'm busy getting all my stuff together. So here we are.

Disclaimer: I only own Rokonya so if you want to use her please e-mail me before you use her.

To AnonymasHieiFan101: Thank you so much for being my only reviewer on both mediaminer and fanfiction it means so much to me that someone took the time to review. If you want to read some of my other stuff, I'm animenightstalker on mediaminer.org.

Once Hiei left Koenma's office he headed to the top of a building. This was his favorite spot. When he got there he saw that he was already there. He was sitting on the edge of the building looking out at the lights that shone like a million miles of fire. The other Hiei didn't look at the first, but the first noticed the other had purple eyes.

"So Rokonya…" Hiei said. The other one suddenly turned into a girl with long purple hair, dress, black fox ears and a tail, and all topped off with combat boots.

"I've been waiting for you Hiei." She said in a distant voice never looking away from the view.

"You wish to speak to me?"

"…"

"Well."

"You and your friends are planning on stopping me. And I want you to tell Yusuke that if he's not careful and can tear his world apart. I can hurt Kurama and Kuabara in the same way too."

"How?"

"The people closest to them are humans. Humans are not difficult to dispose of. And even you can by hurt through your heart. Your sister Yukina."

"You leave her out of this."

"You are not in any position to tell me what to do." She said as four shadows surrounded Hiei.

"What's this? Are you going to kill me with a few shadows?"

"Not the shadows. What the shadow will become after I release there powers."

"So you know Yusuke will not let you harm his family."

"Not his family, his girlfriend Keiko."

"He's even more protective of her."

"Rya."

One of the shadows then took a human shape but had no color. But it was holding an unconscious Keiko.

"You know you won't get away with this."

"That doesn't matter."

"What?'

"You heard me. After my plan is complete I'm sure that Yusuke will indeed kill me. Death is not something I fear. I've been waiting for it for years. It always seems to cheat me. I guess Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. "

"Hn." Hiei said noticing the shadows and Keiko were gone.

"Now get back to Koenma so you can tell everyone about me."

"Hn." Hiei said leaving as Rokonya looked back at the lights. Once he had left Rokonya turned away from the city.

"Tomorrow will be the last time this city will see the light of day." She said then turning into a raven and flying off.

ANS/DPP: Ok then that's all for now. I'll try to get an update sooner. And thanks again to AnonymassHieiFan101. YOUROCK!!