Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You're not fooling me, baka! ❯ "Let's go have some fun!" part 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I sat on my bed with Hiei playing X-box. So far I was winning!
"HA, hiei you suck!" I said as I kicked his ass in mortal combat.
"Hn. you may be able to beat me virtually, but you would be dead in a split second if we were actually fighting." hiei shot back as he shoved a piece of popcorn in his mouth.
"well duh, I'm a human and you're a demon! A very fast telepathic fire demon to be exact!" i said pushing him lightly on the arm.
"You should let me train you then. you should know how to protect yourself." He stated looking at me.
"yeah well, i don't like to train and fight, besides I don't need to protect myself!" I said smiling.
"And why is that?" he asked
"because, you're here to protect me." i answered looking back at him.
He smirked and shook his head.
"Onna, I'm not always going to be there to protect you." he said seriously.
"Oh come on, hiei. Honestly what is there for me to protect myself from?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.
"Baka, I'm not the only demon in the ningenkai. There are demons here that will kill you! Mizuki, you need to protect yourself." he explained.
i stared at him wide-eyed and then smiled. He raised an eyebrow.
"Hn, onna why are you staring at me like that?" he asked.
"You....you've never called me by my real name you always call me baka onna." I said smiling widely. Hiei rolled his eyes.
"*sigh* onna will you pay attention...I'll make you a deal. if you let me train you, i'll take you to the Makai." he said seriously.
my face lit up as he said it.
"REALLY?! thank you Hiei!!" i yelled and glomped him, knocking him and the popcorn on the floor with me on top of him.
~Hiei's pov~
I didnt want the onna to realize that i started to care for her a few days ago, so i chose my words carefully.
"*sigh* onna will you pay attention...i'll make you a deal. if you let me train you, i'll take you to the Makai." i said and looked at her.
her face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"REALLY?! thank you Hiei!" she yelled and then jumped on me, knocking us to off her bed.
i hugged back and sat there like that for a while. She randomly jumped off of me and smiled.
"Hey I'm bored lets go to a club, I'll go call Yusuke and Shuichi!" she said jumping up and down.
i rolled my eyes as she ran out to get the phone, and I followed her. Mizuki stood there with the phone in her hands looking lost.
"oh...umm...i forgot i don't have their number- HIEI! you can use your communicator! Get it out, get it out!!!!!" she yelled shaking my arm.
i pulled out the communicator and flipped open. Yusuke came on the screen.
~normal pov~
"YUSUKE!!!! Want to come to the Kuro Club?" i asked after ripping the communicator from Hiei's hands.
"Sure kid, we'll meet you there.It's downtown right?" he asked and i nodded my head. The screen went dark.
"okay, make Kurama pop up!" i said handing it to Hiei.
He hit a button and we waited for him to come up.
"Why hello mizuki, Hiei." Kurama said smiling.
"Hey man, want to come to the Kuro Club?"i asked but then got a disappointed look from Kurama.
"I'm sorry mizuki i cant i have business to take care of." he said and sighed.
"aw man, you suck! Well..thats okay see you tomorrow! love ya." i said and flipped the communicator shut.
"Well lets go!" i yelled as i slipped on my over-used converses.
I grabbed Hiei's arm and took off out the door. We walked for a little bit before Hiei decided to pick me up and run the rest of the way.
"Yay we're here! OH look there's yusuke and kuwabara...and...hey who are they?" i asked hiei as we walked over to the two boys and two girls.
"Hn, onna you're about to meet Botan and Keiko. Brace yourself for a death grip." hiei muttered as we stopped in front of him.
"OH HI! you must be mizuki! i'm botan and this is keiko it is so nice to meet you!" a blue haired preppy girl said before she hugged me.
"L-let. me...go!" i struggled to breath and she finally let go.
[hn, i warned you onna.] hiei said to me in my mind. i glared at him.
"Alright lets go inside everybody!" the keiko girl said and walked in.
Strobe lights, dancing, and glow sticks are the first thing i saw when we walked in. i smiled widely.
"uhh, what kind of club is this?" Keiko asked coming up next to me.
"Haha, a really fun club!" i answered and walked over to a booth where everyone sat down. i called for the waiter.
"well what can i get for you guys?" a waiter walked over and asked us all and believe me he was not bad looking!

i stared at him grinning and he smirked at me.
"um yes can we have 6 pepsi's please?" botan asked making him look at her.
"sure, six pepsi's. oh by the way, im Teiko " he said looking back at me.
"i'm Mizuki. oh and can i have a strawberry daiquiri, instead of a Pepsi." i said smiling.
he smiled and nodded.
"Mizuki you're not old enough to drink. "Botan said seriously.
i rolled my eyes.
"lighten up botan, they didn't ask me for my I.D" i said simply.
"hey let's go dance!" Keiko yelled and grabbed Yusuke's arms as Botan grabbed kuwabara's.
"let's go dance!" i whined as i tugged on Hiei's arms.he pulled away.
"I dont dance." he said simply.
"Fine..you suck Hiei!" i said getting up and going to the bar to talk to Teiko.
"Hey i was just about to bring you your drinks." teiko said walking out from behind the counter with a tray of drinks.
i shrugged.
"I got bored, Hiei refused to dance so i came over here." i stated smiling.
"Oh, so is Hiei...your boyfriend." Teiko asked.
i was about to say no when i felt a pang of guilt run through me. i realized how bad i wanted to say yes. i looked over at Hiei solemnly and saw him glaring at Teiko
"N-no....hes not." i said quietly.
"well, i guess i can take my break early. you wanna dance?" he asked but didnt wait for a reply as he set the tray down and grabbed my arm and walked to the dance floor.
~Hiei's pov~
i watched mizuki dance with Teiko and it felt like a fire was about to burst out of my stomach i was so pissed off. Teiko turned mizuki around and started to grind with her.
"I'm sure i'm going to regret this but..." i said to myself as i got up and walked over to where the two were dancing.
Mizuki saw me and stopped dancing. Teiko looked up to see me standing there with a smirk on my face. i walked up to Teiko and punched him right in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. i looked at mizuki, who had a look of surprise, and I grabbed her arm.
"Hiei, what was that?" she asked once we got outside of the club.
"Hn." I answered and walked in the other direction, leaving her there confused.
~normal pov~
i woke up in my room and last night's memories came back. After hiei left i just walked home, not in the mood to party anymore. i sighed and through the covers off of me and hopped in the shower. I got out a dressed in my black nightmare before x-mas shirt and written on pants. Walking into the living room i saw my mother passed out on the couch. i rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone, dialing Kurama's number. It rang for a while and no one answered. i shrugged and put the phone back and walked outside towards Hiei's forest. Once i got there i looked up to see him laying on the highest branch.
"Hiei. Hiei get up i dont feel like climbing all the way up there dude!" i yelled trying to get his attention.
"Go away onna." i heard him mumble.
i groaned and started climbing the tree. Hiei looked down at me and rolled his eyes and then went back to looking at the forest in front of him.
"Ah, finally." i said as i heaved myself onto the branch hiei was laying on.
"what baka onna." he said with his eyes now closed.
"*sigh* are you mad at me?" i said looking down at my hands.
hiei didnt say anything.
"hiei, i....please just dont be mad at me." i said quietly.
"hn, onna i'm not mad at you." hiei said as he sat up.
i smiled at him.
"good....okay, thats all i really came here for so i'm going to go" i said sliding off the branch and climbing down the tree.
Once i felt the ground i looked up the tree to see if hiei was watching, but he wasn't even there.
"Hmm, strange dude.he just disappears like that.." i mumbled to myself and went to turn around only to find Hiei standing there.
"AHH. Sheesh Hiei dont do that!" i said after i stumbled back a foot.
He smirked at me.i raised an eyebrow at hiei as he took a few steps closer to me. i backed up against the tree with him inches from me.
"H-hiei what are you-" hiei cut me off by kissing me.
i didn't kiss back at first, shocked at his actions but then kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Hiei pulled me to him and rested his hands on my hips. Hiei bit my bottom lip asking my entrance and i let him in. After a minute of making out, he pulled away and i hung my head because i knew i was blushing like crazy. He lifted my chin with his index finger and kissed me lightly again and pulled away. Hiei walked in the opposite direction, leaving me to stand there.
"Onna, are you just going to stand there all day?" hiei asked and stopped, turning his head to look at me. i snapped out of my daze and ran up to him smiling.