Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You're not fooling me, baka! ❯ "What's with all the kissing in this game?!" ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Onna you have to keep your elbows up!" Hiei yelled at me as i balanced on a tree branch, trying to correctly hold Hiei's katana.
"I'm trying too, this is confusing!" I yelled back at him.
Hiei rolled his eyes and jumped into the tree I was standing on. He got behind me and held onto my arms, showing me how to properly swing the katana side ways.
"Ugh. Hiei I have been doing this for two hours straight can we call it quits for today puh-leeeaasse." I begged him.
"Onna, you know the deal. The only way I will bring you to the Makai is if you ATLEAST know how to swing a sword." Hiei explained as i shook my head in annoyance.
"*sigh* fine we can stop for today" he finished.
I smiled, handing him the katana and he sheathed it. Hiei picked me up and jumped out of the tree, onto the ground.
"Come on lets go to Koenma's." i said pulling out Hiei's communicator off his belt and flipping it open.
"Hey Mizuki!" Botan answered.
"Hey Botan, can you send a portal please?" i asked staring at the blue haired reaper.
"sure thing!" she answered and I shut the communicator just as a portal appeared.
"Yay! come on Hiei!" i yelled and grabbed his hand, jumping into the portal.
we landed infront of Koenma's desk. He furiously stamped away at papers like usual. I walked up to him and grabbed the stamper.
"What the- Mizuki give me that back i have work to do you silly girl!" Koenma yelled as i held it up above my head where he couldnt reach it.
"Haha, shorty. you need to relax more. EverytimeI come in here you are stamping away at files." i explained giving the stamper back.
He rolled his eyes and went back to work.
"Welp, I'm going to my room thank you very much. Come on Hiei!" I said skipping like an idiot out of the double doors.
For the past few days the gang and I have decided to stay at koenma's castle. i knew my mom wouldnt care if I even died so I thought it would be cool to live here. I asked Hiei if he would stay and its pretty cool that he did. Yusuke and kuwabaraspend most oftheir time here anyway sotheydecided to move in to! surprisingly Kurama decided to stay too. I asked him if his mother cared but he just told her he was moving out! Itspretty damn cool. Me and myfriends living together!
I walked up the stairs and walked into the black door.
"Onna why are you in my room?" Hiei asked as I landed on his bed.
"Because, you got a comfier bed thenI do!"I said snuggling into his pillow.
"We have the same exact beds you realize this, dont you?" hiei said crossing his arms and leaning against the bed post.
I picked my head up from the pillow and glared at him.
"Okay fine, i just wanted an exuse to be in here, sheesh!" I grumbled getting up from the bed and walking through his door.
Hiei grabbed my arm, yanking me back in to the room.
"Hey what was that for!" I said smacking his arm.
"Just because I pointed something out doesnt mean I want you to leave, baka ningen." He said smirking.
He gripped my arm tighter and pulled me into his chest. He leaned in, inches from my face and closing the gap. I pulled away and stood there, smirking. Hiei looked completely confused why i pulled away.
"Hmm. i'm hungry." i said slyly and turned around to the door.
Hiei looked annoyed with my actions. i went to walk out of the door but turned around and crashed onto Hiei's lips.
"Baka onna what was that?" Hiei asked after pulling away from a kiss.
"It's called the element of surprise!" i said laughing.
"Hn." he said smirking.
i rolled my eyes. Hiei pushed me against the wall, running his hand up my side. Hiei went to kiss me again only to be interupted by Botan clearing her throat. Hiei jumped away from me and i let my hair drop in front of my face to hide my red face. No one in the mansion, besides me and Hiei, knew about our little....romance, i guess you could call it.
"U-uhm...We are, uh, watching a movie together downstairs...um you dont have to come down if you dont want to..." Botan trailed off.
"Uh...yeah we'll be down in a sec." i answered.
Botan nodded and left the doorway.I looked at hiei and started laughing. He looked at me like I was crazy.
"Come on Hiei that was pretty funny." I said as he walked over to me.
"Hn"
"Welp, lets go down stairs!" i said walking out of the room.
Hiei followed quietly behind. we walked down stairs and into the giant room where everyone was sprawled out. Yusuke and kuwabara were on the couch, Kurama was on the chair, Botan was on the floor with Keiko and Yukina. I walked over to the couch and plopped down in between the two boys, being very squished. Hiei walked over also.
"Move."
"I'm not moving just because you tell me to, shrimp." Kuwabara said in defense.
Hiei rolled his eyes and the next thing you see is Kuwabara on the ground, holding his head and hiei was sitting down next to me.
"Hn. Told you to move, baka." Hiei mummbled.
"So what does everyone want to watch?" Botan asked as she sat in front of the DVD cabinet.
Everyone started aguing about what they wanted to watch except me,hiei, and kurama.
"Grrr! everyone shut the fuck up before i make you!" I yelled getting everyone's attention.
"Thank you...now i am picking out the movie because I SAID SO!!hmm...i pick..scary movie 3" i chose after looking through cabinet.
Throughout the movie everyone but, Hiei and kurama, was cracking up. Kurama was pretty much just smiling at everything.
"Why dont we play a game?" Botan asked evilly. Me and Hiei went wide-eyed and looked at eachother, then took off towards the stairs, knowing what Botan wanted to play.
"OH no you don't, get back here you two." Keiko said as Botan and her grabbed us. I put up a good fight trying to get away from her too.
"Ju-Just sit down!" keiko said struggling to make me sit down.
"It's so stupidthough! i hate truth or dare, i probably wont even do any of the idiotic dares!" i yelled throwing my arms up in the air.
"Ohhh yes you will, because i just happened to get blackmail on the BOTH of you. so if you dont play...everyone here is going to find something out!" Botan whispered to me and Hiei.
"Grrr.you stood baka! i hate you.." i mummbled crossing my arms in defeat.
"Okay, i'll go first. Kurama, truth or dare?" Yusuke asked smirking.
"Dare, i suppose"
"I dare you to kiss Botan!" yusuke said smiling.
Kurama'slooked atBotan with wide eyes and a slight tint of pink on his face. He leaned in slowly and pecked her on the lips. It looked like Botan was about to faint and Kurama was still blushing.
"Awwww how cute.NOT!"I yelled and laughed at the two.
After a little while the game got a little better. Kuwabara was dared to kiss Yusuke,Yukina had todress like me for a few days, and Botan had toseriously make out withKeiko.
"Okay, Hiei truth or dare." Botan asked slyly.
"Dare, onna"
"Okay then, i dare you to kiss Mizuki!" She shouted out smiling.
"no.." Hiei said looking away from everyone.
Botan cleared her throat.
"Well okay if thats the way you want it. Guys you'll never believe what i saw when i went up there-" Botan was cut off by me grabbing hiei's shirt bringing him closer to me and kissing him.
"WOOH hiei's gettin' some action!" Yusuke shouted and everyone laughed.
Hiei pulled away and turned his head away from everyone.
i smiled.
"Baka onna.." he mummbled.
"Can we be done now? PLEASE?!" i begged botan.
"no no no, you didnt get to play yet! Hiei, you have to ask her truth or dare." Botan said waving her finger.
"Annoyance! hurry up and get this over with hiei i pick dare!" i yelled and threw my hands up in the air.
"hn...fine then, i dare you topunch kuwabara." hiei said not really caring about the game.
i smiled and then smirked evilly at Kuwabara.
"woah woah wait a sec-" Kuwabara got cut off by me, leaning over and punching him right on the jaw.
"Owh! geez mizuki you have a stronger punch the Yusuke!" he said rubbing his jaw.
"Yay! the game is over! i'm going upstair!!!" i yelled running out of the room.
you should go check out iloveiy's story it is good