6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6teen/ 7teen: the beginning of a new friendship ❯ He never should have told ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
 
Wyatt showed the gang the magazine, and boy, were they shocked. A love triangle going on the mall, that never happened before.
 
That didn't matter at all now. Right now, Wyatt knew that I was locked up in my store to try and keep away from all the chicks, but he really wanted to know was, how did this story reach the tabloids.
 
“Hey, that reminds me…” said Caitlin. “Tricia walked by here this morning with a copy of the magazine saying, “That Caitlin and her gang of nobodies sure gave me great information.”
 
“Caitlin, how could you!” snapped Nikki, “Wyatt told us all not to tell this to anyone!” but Caitlin revealed that it wasn't her at all. “I don't know how but it wasn't me. Maybe you blabbed it out.”
 
The gang all turned to Nikki with concerned looks. “Oh, come on…” she said, “Even if I wanted to, like the clones would ever be interested in what I have to say.”
 
“Come to think of it… I'm not even interested in what I hear them say.”
 
Suddenly, everyone noticed Jude was awful quiet. That wasn't regular. “Why are you so quiet?” asked Nikki.
 
Jude Twiddled his thumbs. “Uh… well… you see I--!”
 
“Jude! You told everyone?” said Wyatt.
 
“No way… I only told one person, and that's not everyone.” Answered Jude.
 
Star came skating in by the table, “Hey, Jude…” she called. “Thanks for the rocking info you told me last night. I sent it to my friends at the tabloids about the mall news.”
 
“Awe, Man!!” cried Wyatt. He banged his head several times over. “Stupid… Stupid… Stupid!! I should never have told anyone about this.”
 
“Oh, that so does it, Dude.” Jonsey said to Jude. “You just totally lost your I owe you for the comic book!”
 
“Awe, come on bro… I only told, Star!”
 
“I don't think it matters that much Jude.” Said Jen, “You were told not to tell anyone! But you told it to Star, and now she told everyone.”
 
 
 
“Oh, stop it, guys!” said Wyatt. “The only one who's fault it is, is mine for telling the story when I knew I shouldn't have.”
 
Suddenly, Wyatt's phone began to ring. “Hello… Mykan?” The gang huddled in closer. “Mykan, are you okay.”
 
“No way, Wyatt.” I said sounding frightened and slightly mad at the same time. “You've obviously seen the tabloids. Now these girls are piling up outside the shop, I can't get out.”
 
“Why did you tell everyone?”
 
“How did know it was me?” Wyatt asked.
 
“I didn't, man… you just told me!”
 
Wyatt smacked himself in the heads. “Oh, man!!” he cried. “Look, Mykan… I'm sorry, I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. I had to tell someone, we were worried about you so I only told the gang.”
 
“Wyatt, Just calm down.” I said. “I'm not pissed at you! I'm just upset because I'm freaked out. I want to get out of here man!!”
 
“Look, Sit tight!” said Wyatt, “We'll come over and try to help you.”
 
“Anything… Just get me out of here!!”
 
Wyatt hung up. “Mykan's in a bad way, we got to help him out of there!”
 
“And how do you propose we do that?” asked Nikki. “There bound to be tons of girls blocking the way into the store.”
 
But then Jonsey just got and idea. “Time for a little plan from the Jonesmyster.” He said while rubbing his hands together.
 
“Uh oh… I smell trouble.” Said Jen. “Is this going to be another one of your hair brained schemes that makes a mess of everything?”
 
Jonsey shaped his fingers to the shape of a pinch. “Well, as long as it works.” Said Wyatt, “Let's go!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Amelie, who had not seen the tabloids, was a little lonely at the soda hop. Many of the boys who already had girlfriends had not shown up because she heard that they had gone to Comic Cavern to try and pull their girlfriends away from whatever was going on there.
 
“Well, well, well…” came a sickening voice. It was Tricia. “Look what we have here. Having boy troubles are we?”
 
Amelie sighed. “What are you doing `ere?” she hissed.
 
“My, my… sounds like the poodle, bit your noodle.” Tricia mocked. “I just thought you might want to see… THIS!!” she showed her the Magazine. Amelie was shocked.
 
“That… that is me?” she said as she read all the descriptions. “But… but… `ow?”
 
“It doesn't matter to me.” Tricia chuckled. “Even if I won't get Mykan now with all those girls chasing after him, at least you won't either.”
 
“If can't have him, no one can.” She turned and left.
 
Amelie knew she was in big trouble. How in the world could she possibly compete against all those other girls at Comic Cavern?
 
She had to see this for herself, and it was a good thing it was time for her break too. So she dropped her apron and was off to the shop.
 
Meanwhile, at Comic Cavern
 
The girls were still at it trying to my attention. They couldn't see me, but I could see them as I peeked down the stairs.
 
They were crowed at the door like a stampede of elephants. Luckily the doors were still locked and sealed, but how was I to make any money if I got no customers?
 
Outside…
 
Ron the Rent a Cop had given up hours ago, there was no way he could beat a whole stampede of girls and their boyfriends, who were mad at me.
 
“Whoa… what a crowd.” Said Caitlin as she peeked out from behind the potted plants. “You sure this is going to work Jonsey?
 
Jonsey, who was dressed up to look like me, and except for the hair and skull necklace, he pretty much did look like me. He said. “Totally… Hit it!”
 
Jen and Caitlin sighed. They had feeling this was going to end Jonesy up a whole heap of trouble. But the followed the plan.
 
Jonsey ran up the hall way while Caitlin and Jen yelled out like school girls. “There he goes… It's him… get him!!” The other girls actually fell for it and though Jonsey was really me, so they began chasing him up the hallway.
 
“Oh, yeah… come to papa babies.” Jonsey smirked under his breath as he ran up the hall.
 
Once the store was cleared, Wyatt, Nikki, and Jude called me and told me to let them in, so I did. “Are they gone guys?” I asked shakily.
 
“Okay, dude, calm down… nothing to fear.” Said Jude.
 
“But, guys, guys…” I cried. “I can't stand this anymore really I can't!”
 
“Now calm down.” Said Nikki as she helped me into my chair. Wyatt ran off to get me some coffee, and it really did calm my nerves.
 
“Mykan… I'm sorry I told them the story, but--”
 
“Hey, hey… no sweat, man.” I said. “You just couldn't keep it in any longer, and I don't blame you. I just wish I could get over this fear.”
 
“You mean your fear of Amelie?” asked Jude. “Look bro, we know you secretly like her and all, but we know you're flipping out over silly things like defy romance.”
 
“Come on, Mykan, do you really want to give up on Amelie before you even had a chance with her?” Wyatt asked.
 
I sighed a heavy one. “Guys, come on upstairs I want to show you something.” I lead up to the room of my private sanctuary. “Now, I've never ever let anyone else, and I mean ANYONE ELSE in here, but if you promise to be extremely careful, I'll show you something.”
 
They promised and so I let them in, but I forgot to close the door all the way and lock it, and it was left a crack open.