6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6teen/ 7teen: the beginning of a new friendship ❯ Mykan's comics. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
 
Amelie arrived at Comic Cavern to see everyone was gone. “I was certain the girls would all be `ere.” She said to herself. She walked inside, and heard the faint sound of voices coming from upstairs.
 
She came up to the door that said “Do not enter!” and found it was open a crack; she peeked in through and saw me and the others in my private sanctuary.
 
“Wow…” said Nikki, “I could sure se a place like this to get away from the Clones.”
 
“So, what was it you wanted to show us, Mykan?” asked Wyatt.
 
I lead them all over to my computer and showed them a case of all the comics I was working on, and planned one day to submit, but wasn't quite sure of.
 
These series of stories were about the distant future. Somewhat in the 2060s. Each of the stories was action packed adventure and excitement for all ages, and they all even started a character that looked exactly like me.
 
Not only that, but I even made theme songs and closings for them each. The stories were…
 
FIREBALL XL5
 
With Mykan Spotswood:as Steve Zodiac
 
 
The story about a Super Spaceship by the same name as the title; Fireball XL5, patrolling a sector in space and maintaining peace from evil space aliens.
 
STINGRAY
 
With Mykan Spotswood:as Troy Tempest
 
The story about danger that occurs under the sea and whole races of underwater creatures declare war on the surface people. It's up to the World. Aquanaut. Security. Patrol. And Stingray, a powerful underwater sub to maintain safety to the world.
 
THUNDERBIRDS
 
With Mykan Spotswood:as Alan Tracy
 
On an island somewhere in the South Pacific, lies the base of the top secret organization; International Rescue. Their job is to help the people in danger with the help of their awesome Thunderbird machines.
 
CAPTAIN SCARLETand THE MYSTERONS
 
With Mykan Spotswood:as Captain Scarlet (Paul Metcalfe)
 
An unknown race of aliens, Known as the Mysterons, has declared a War of Nerves on the Earth. They possess the ability to recreate an exact likeness of an object or person that they had previously killed. Only Spectrum's Top Agent, Captain Scarlet will be the hero of the day, for fate will make him Indestructible.
 
 
“Dude… this is so amazing.” Said Jude. “Whole new series of stories.”
 
The others really admired the concept and styles I had put into the stories. “But, why won't you post them up?” asked Wyatt.
 
I sighed a heavy one, “It's because of, Amelie.” I said.
 
Amelie heard this from the door, and wondered what did any of those comics have to do with her? She was just able to see through the crack and see why.
 
I told the others, “It's just that… I keep ending up putting her in the series, and mostly she has a romantic interest for my character.” I showed them.
 
In Fireball XL5: I played Col. Steve Zodiac, and Amelie was Venus. A doctor of intergalactic medicine, and who also had romantic interest in Steve.
 
In Stingray: I was Cptn. Troy Tempest, a rather handsome looking Aquanaut. Amelie played Marina, A beautiful Tailless mermaid creature who couldn't speak with words, but fought in a playful love triangle against he Commander's daughter for my affections.
 
In Thunderbirds: Amelie played the roles of Tin-Tin Kyrano. A Malaysian girl, where her French accent would really help, and she enjoyed a playful relationship with Alan Tracy, my character.
 
In Captain Scarlet: Amelie was Destiny Angel whose real name was Juliet Potion. A French Supersonic Jet pilot and whom like all the angels had Captain Scarlet seen as an amazing guy.
 
“You see guys; I can't just post these out there.” I said, “For one thing, I used Amelie without permission, against her will. I don't want to embarrass her”
 
Jude smirked and said. “I don't think that's the only reason why.”
 
 
“What? What do you mean?” I asked sounding a little nervous. I tried to hide it, but it was no use. They could read me better than a book. I had strong feelings for Amelie. They already told me they knew about it.
 
“Mykan… if you feel this way about, why don't you go and talk to her?” asked Nikki.
 
“But that's just thing, I can't go and do that.” I said. They remembered that I was really to shy to confront her, not to mention I kept thinking the wrong things, like what chance would I have with her.
 
“Besides… I've been thinking about Danny as well.” I said. “Even if I did have a chance with Amelie, then… well… It would remind me of how much I miss him.”
 
Outside the door, Amelie smiled to herself. She didn't need to flirt like Tricia to get my attention. She had it all along, and knowing that she was my inspiration made her feel all fuzzy and blurry inside.
 
Secretly, she never told anyone, but she always wanted to be someone famous, like an actress, or a special person, maybe the comic characters would work.
 
Although she knew I was still shy of trying to get close to her, so obviously her approaching me again was out of the question, but she had an idea. She pulled out a small slip of paper from her pocket and wrote a message. Then she left it by the door way and left the shop.
 
While in the room.
 
“Mykan… what you have to do is stop being like this.” Said Wyatt. “You can't just continue to live alone like this and expect to be happy about it.”
 
Nikki nodded in agreement. “If you really want Amelie to like you, you really should change your ways a bit.”
 
“And the first thing you should do, is go see your brother and make up with him.” Added Wyatt.
 
I thought it over. The Wedding invitation said the wedding was in two weeks and they really wanted me there, and maybe even sing a special song they were laying for the newlyweds to dance to.
 
Plus if I had any new friends I could bring at least six along as special guests. “We can come with you if you want to, and help you build up your confidence.” Replied Nikki.
 
 
“I don't know, I just don't know!” I said. “I mean, sure I do miss him, and I'm sorry for what I've done, but… what if he wont take me back into his life like I didn't take him back? What if that leads to Amelie hating me? I'll never get another chance with her again.”
 
Now it was Jude's turn to cut in. “Look bro, I know a thing or two about being in love and wanted something in life.” He said. He looked me dead in the eyes. “You like Amelie don't you…?”
 
“Y-yes…”
 
“Do you want date her?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Please her?!”
 
“YES!!”
 
“Then you GOT TO, GOT TO, TRY A LITTLE TENDERN-ESS!! The chicks totally dig that.” Jude chortled. “Now what do you say, will you go see your brother?”
 
I thought it over, and it only took me five seconds to work out the answer. I punched out the guest passes from the invitation, “Go round up the others… We got wedding plans to attend to.”
 
The others smiled, and left, and Jude forgot to close the door behind him. I walked up to close it, but that's when I saw a little note on the floor.
 
It was written in a handwriting I didn't quite make out whose it was, but I could read the words perfectly clear. “Post the Comics. I think they are Tries Manufique.”
 
That… that was French. Could it have been. No, no it was too farfetched, Or was it. Was Amelie just in the shop and could she actually had been listening to everything I said.
 
Whatever it was, I had work to do.