6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6teen/ 7teen: the beginning of a new friendship ❯ Money, Money, Money by the Pound ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
The others got their guest passes from my invitation. Now with only two more weeks to go before my brothers wedding, I planned to give him a wedding gift he'd never forget.
 
I already selected a song to use, and arranged for it to be done at the reception. But I told the planner's and coordinators to keep a secret.
 
Jonsey, Wyatt, and Jude even agreed to help me sing it as they knew the lyrics, and the girls were coming too, and they were studying the lyrics with Wyatt.
 
We even found the time to go shopping for new clothes, and I helped pay most of the bills, no charge. I couldn't let them pay the whole deals by charge, not even if they couldn't afford their cloths.
 
They were tying to help me. Looking out for me like… like… Real Friends! For the first time in my life I actually found other people who I could trust, Talk with, and they were right too. Maybe it was time I stopped being alone.
 
Well, still… There was two weeks to go before the Wedding, and I had something else to take care of. The Note that I found… the one that told me to post my comics. Was it really from Amelie?
 
Well, it was in a well done handwriting, and it did say “Tries Magnifique” But I still wasn't sure. What if someone was just playing a prank on me, and wanted me to post up my comics just to make Amelie look like a fool.
 
I didn't know what to do, but there was only one way I could be sure. So during the past few weeks, I sent my first comic, Fireball XL5, to the official website. It was all into fates hands now.
 
One Week Later
 
When I went to work, I got this crazy email. The loved my comic and mass produced it. The comic shops across town already had copies of the first book of Fireball XL5, and they wanted me to send them more.
 
My comic shop itself would receive a load of them within a few days, and half of the profits from all over went to me as well as the full credit. Which made me a lot more money than 50 customers.
 
When those comics arrived in my shop, people were eagered to buy them. Even those who didn't like to read comics.
 
Best of all, no one actually made of the fact that the characters Steve Zodiac and Venus looked like me and Amelie, but in fact Comic Cavern and the Soda Hop were jam packed with people who came just to see the people who looked like the characters.
 
Star even told her tabloid friends about the comics, and that put an end the false word of the love triangle. Tricia was steamed at the fact she wasn't miss popular anymore.
 
Amelie wasn't embarrassed at all. She actually quite liked the idea that she was a potential comic star. Even the gang of 6 enjoyed the Comic I made. So I guess it was decided. I had a lot more comics to post up, and I knew just who else to add for characters.
 
It was nice that I was getting richer by the day, but still, even though Amelie was not embarrassed I still didn't have the nerve to go up to her and ask her to go steady with me. My fears were still as strong as ever.
 
But I didn't have time to worry about that. I still had my brother's wedding to do next week, and the gang and I were finished rehearsing our little gift for Danny and Sophie.
 
So over the next week, I perfected my comics and launched out more books of Fireball XL5, the Stingray, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, and wow, were things ever going great for me.
 
See… I included the gang of six and Star in some of my comics, and gave them the characters they'd be best as. I was even able to change some things too and make totally new characters.
 
THUNDERBIRDS
 
Wyatt: As Scott Tracy, Pilot Thunderbird 1
 
Jen: As Vivian Tracy, Pilot Thunderbird 2
 
Me, myself: As Alan Tracy, Pilot Thunderbird 3 (Cover, Space Monitor Thunderbird 5)
 
Caitlin: As Gina Tracy, Aquanaut Thunderbird 4
 
Nikki: As Joanne Tracy, Space monitor Thunderbird 5
 
Jude: As The Hood
 
Amelie: As Tin-Tin Kyrano.
 
Star: As Lady Penelope
 
Jonsey:As Parker
 
“Whoa… this is totally wicked.” Said Caitlin as she read her latest edition of Thunderbirds. “The Hood doesn't stand a chance against Thunderbird 4.”
 
“Yeah, maybe…” said Jen. “But without Thunderbird 2 you'd never make it.”
 
“Oh that's easy for you to say, dude.” Said Jonsey, “I'm a butler, how lame is that?”
 
Well Jonsey wasn't a butler in Captain Scarlet. Like Jude in Thunderbirds. “Dude… looks like you play the villain.”
 
 
CAPTAIN SCARLET
 
Me, myself: As the Indestructible, Captain Scarlet (Paul Metcalfe)
 
Jude: As Captain Blue (Adam Svenson)
 
Wyatt: As Lieutenant Green (Seymour Griffiths)
 
Amelie: As Destiny Angel (Juliet Potion)
 
Jen: As Rhapsody Angel, (Dianne Simms)
 
Caitlin: As Melody Angel (Magnolia Jones)
 
Nikki: As Harmony Angel (Chan Kwan)
 
Star: As Symphony Angel (Karin Wainright)
 
Jonsey:As Mysetron Agent: Captain Black (Conrad Turner)
 
Yeah, things certainly were going swell. I even donated a good percent of the money to the gang for letting me use them. Caitlin had enough to go shopping again, but refused to quit working at the squeeze.
 
And Jonsey, well… He still needed lots of Cash so he was still looking for a new job to have. One that he could at least stay at to at least get a paycheck.
 
Still, I made so much money, I was practically ready to live on easy street, but I wasn't that greedy. I shared some of my money with the poor and helpless, and even donated some to charities and animal shelters.
 
Of course I did keep a lot of the money for myself so I could pay rent for the store, my apartment, the bills, and take care of myself. But it seemed no matter how much money I spent, it just right on coming. All thanks to my comics.
 
 
-A Comic's exciting
A Comic knows
A Comic's fun
And as Comic grows…
 
-Every little piece, Every little Piece.
I can make a lot just by making them, waking them
Oh and I can sell, every one so well
There's enough of them to go around
Money, Money, Money by the pound.
 
-Every little piece, Every little Piece.
You can't take a scissor and Clip it up, rip it up.
Every little part, is a work of art.
Think of what a comic book can bring
Wrapped up in a ribbon and a string.
 
-Comic books where you go to the cold
Comic books about Princesses so fair
Even if a comic book should grow old
Every item is covered with gold.
EVERY ITEM IS COVERED WITH GOLD
 
-Every little piece, Every little Piece.
Comics are my tonics to destiny, they're the key.
Every single comic shed, moving me ahead
Every dream of mine can be fulfilled
What a great big business I can build.
 
-Comic books with secrets within
Comic books in turns
A Comic book just gets under your skin
Watch the profits come rolling in.
WATCH THE PROFITS COME ROLLING IN…
 
-Every little piece, Every little Piece.
I'll continue to make comics, I'll make them up, Take the up.
That's how I'll behave, big, bold, and brave.
I'll Make them up, Take them up.
Place them up, Trace them up.
Can't you hear the jingle-jangling sound
(Oh yeah)
It's Money, Money, Money by the pound.
 
 
-MONEY… MONEY… MONEYYYY!!!
 
Crown… Suits
We'll have banks, full of ranks.
Quinn… Bucks.
In Truckloads… Cash.
 
-Stocks… Bottles.
Biggest shares, Millionaires
Marks… Yens.
In tens and twenties… Cash.
 
-Comic books with secrets within
Comic books in turns
A Comic book just gets under your skin
Watch the profits come rolling in.
WATCH THE PROFITS COME ROLLING IN…
 
-Every little piece, Every little Piece.
I'll continue to make comics, I'll make them up, Take the up.
That's how I'll behave, big, bold, and brave.
I'll Make them up, Take them up.
Place them up, Trace them up.
Can't you hear the jingle-jangling sound
(Oh yeah)
It's Money, Money, Money by the pound.
 
Money, Money, Money by the pound.
Money, Money, Money by the pound.
Money, Money, Money by the pound.
 
It's Money, Money, Money… by the pound!