6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Back to Back together ❯ Jonesy's EXTREMELY low Mojo ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
“Revenge…?” I asked. “Come on man… I know you can do angry, but I didn't know you could go postal.”
 
Wyatt pulled his knife out from his steak, “No, no, no… I didn't do anything like that.” he said. “I had something different in mine, but it was Jonesy who decided to go postal.”
 
Back to the Story
 
Jude was still missing… and Jonesy was really ticked off. He gave Chad and Serena a huge talking-to that morning. “We told you guys to keep your crummy faces away from Wyatt.”
 
Serena tried to apologize, but Jonesy finally snapped. He cast his look down at Chad… “You just stay right there… I'll be right back!”
 
Serena didn't like the look in Jonesy's eye, but Chad just brushed it off and carried on with another one of his naps on his feet, but a few minutes later… Jonesy came back armed with a heavy BB-Gun he got from “Hunter's-Hallow”.
 
“Whoa… Chad simply said, “I think he's gonna shoot me…”
 
Then Suddenly, Jonesy had pumped the gun so much, that he fired a huge shot that forced Chad wide awake, and everyone in the store to jump.
 
“JONESY…!” Serena screamed.
 
Chad was running in panic as if for the first time, “Yo' man… he's shooting at me!” he cried as he zoomed out of the store. Jonesy cocked his gun again as he began to chase him, “Make your peace with God Chad!”
 
BANG!
 
The whole mall caught sight of what was happening in an instant, and many of them were really growing scared as Jonesy and Chad ran past them, and Jonesy fired his gun…
 
BANG! “Get back here you…!”
 
They dashed by the Khaki barn, and Nikki saw her boyfriend. “Jonesy… what are you doing?” she shouted.
 
Jonesy cocked his gun, “Getting a little thing called revenge for Wyatt.” he answered. As sweet as Nikki thought it was for Jonesy steeping up for Wyatt this way… even she knew this was too much, too bad Jonesy had already dashed down the hallway.
 
“Come back here…!”
 
Serena had been following them around the mall hoping he hadn't shot her boyfriend. “Jonesy…!” she shouted down over the railing, “Put the gun down, you're acting insane.”
 
Jonesy cocked the gun again and called back to her, “You can it girlfriend, or your next!” and he shot at Chad again. Serena had no choice but to call security and the police.
 
The chase had been taken to the penalty-box, and Chad had rushed through the pile of basketballs that Jen had just finished stacking. “UGH…! Chad!” she growled. That's when Coach blew his whistle at her. “MASTERSON! That's five-minutes in the box for yelling on the playing field!”
 
Jen sighed and then locked herself in only moments before Jonesy entered the store and began shooting at Chad in front of her. “Jonesy!” she screamed, but Jonesy took no notice of her.
 
Coach stepped in front of Jonesy, “Now what's all this about here…?” he tried to ask, but Jonesy threatened him with his gun, “You don't want any of this, Coach! Now get out of my way!”
 
Coach actually did move out of the way like coward. All that muscle and back-bone and he was afraid of a little BB-gun…? Weird…!
 
Still… Chad ran past the box and out of the store. “Jonesy!” Jen called to him. Jonesy looked back her as he cocked his gun, “Don't worry I'm not going to kill him, I'm just going to teach him to quit messin' with us.” then he was gone.
 
Event he Rent-A-Cop didn't stop Jonesy. “What's going on here?!” he asked I furry, and when Jonesy said he was getting revenge for a fellow friend, Ron had a little pity as he remembered his days in Vietnam. “All right then… carry on.”
 
Chad was really getting tired for all that running. “Jonesy… chill out, man!” he cried. “It was funny before… it's way not cool now.” but Jonesy shot at him causing Chad to CURSE a she kept running. He even slid down the banister to get down the stairs fast, but Jonesy never lost sight of him.
 
Wyatt however did see what was going on, and rather than stop Jonesy, he decided to quickly put his plan into action so this would never happen again.
 
 
Chad saw the elevator was open, but when he hopped in and pressed the button, the doors never shut. That's when he realized that the elevator was out of order… but too late for him to make a get away because Jonesy was standing there at the door, and he cocked the gun again…
 
“Jonesy… okay man look, I'm sorry!” he begged for his mercy, “I'm bein' serious here. Serena and I… we care about Wyatt.”
 
“WAY WRONG ANSWER, DUDE!” Jonesy shouted, and then POW! Rather than shoot him, he socked him right in the face. The crowds finally made it to the elevators, and Serena was horrified to find her boyfriend unconscious. “Jonesy…!” she cried, “Oh my God… you shot him!”
 
“Did not… I just socked his face!”
 
Serena bent down hoping her boyfriend was okay, and that's when the police had come to take Jonesy into custody, “Okay kid… you need to calm down.” the man said, “Get moving!”
 
Outside the story
 
“Sacre' Bleu!” cried Amelie. She remembered when Jonesy nearly tried to throw his younger brother Robbie into the mall fountain. “I knew zat Jonesy was hard on people, but I never though `e would… how you say…?”
 
“Blow his top like that…?” I said finding the words for her.
 
Serena nodded, “I never knew he could get that tough either. He really gave Chad a bad blow to the face.”
 
Wyatt told us that Jonesy got a light sentence because he was insane, and although he was shooting off a gun, he wasn't trying to kill anybody, and it was only a BB-Gun after all. “Still… that didn't stop him from getting fired from “Hunter's-Hallow.”
 
Amelie and I giggled at that. Typical Jonesy. “But what about you…?” I asked “You said you were planning revenge, but one that didn't involve violence.”
 
“Oui…” added Amelie, “And what ever `appened to Jude? Where was `e at…?”
 
Wyatt laughed slightly, “Easy, guys… one thing at a time now.” he said. “Now… yes my revenge wasn't as violent as Jonesy's but… lets just say that it was just a painful.”