6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Back to Back together ❯ Hurting someone ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
Jonesy still had to be bailed out, and he got grounded by his Dad, and Jen's Mom. He had to do everyone's chores for two months… especially seeing as how Emma was getting ready to have the new baby soon and needed her rest.
 
Jonesy quickly managed to get new Job though as Elevator operator, but he got fired from that quickly. Still, “I can't believe you went after Chad with a shotgun.” Caitlin said.
 
“It was a BB-gun.” Jonesy protested, “And the bum deserved it too.”
 
“Jonesy… I said I wanted to deal with this in my own way!” Wyatt snapped at him.
 
“Well excuse me for me sticking up for you.” Jonesy spat back at him. “I'm outta' here. I need to look for anew job.” Then he was gone.
 
“I guess I'll go back to work too.” Nikki said. “Don't want the Clones to start nagging at me again.”
 
“Hey Nikki… have you seen Jude anywhere?” Jen asked.
 
“No… can't say I have.” Nikki answered before she was gone.
 
This was starting to look bad. Jude had been missing for a couple of days now, and no one knew just where he was, not even his parents who were really getting worried. They just hoped he was okay…
 
“I'm off to Ron's…” Wyatt said as he handled a sealed-envelope “Time to put my plan into action, and if this works. I won't have to worry about Serena anymore.”
 
Outside the story
 
“I was so close to putting my plan into action… but that's when IT began.”
 
Amelie and I raised our eyebrows. “Excuse me… IT… happened?” I asked.
 
Wyatt nodded his head, and told us what happened.
 
Back to the story
 
Nikki entered the Khaki Barn to find the clones all bound and gagged. She thought it was a joke, but suddenly… BOOM!! Several dirt bombs had been placed around the store had exploded, and caused sever damage.
 
A fire broke out, bits or rubble fell down, and the whole store was a total wreck. With some help from Jonesy being a hero the girls were saved, but the Khaki Barn was nearly burnt down completely, and needed serious renovations that would put Nikki and the Clones of work for several weeks.
 
The security cameras managed to get a shot of the perpetrator, who planted the bombs, fleeing the scene. He wore a black sparkling outfit, small cape on his back, a full biker's helmet that hid his face completely, and right on his chest was big red “Z”! Logo.
 
The camera was unable to see through that suit, and he left no traces to who he was either. There was only one person in the whole mall who knew the true identity of that perpetrator… Jude's ex-girlfriend, Starr… though she was still the hardcore Goth, Nebula.
 
Earlier, she and her Goth friends, Morganna, Marylin, and Axe had been attacked. While they were out on the road, that same stranger, along with three identical guys like him, were chasing the Goths on their bikes and caused their car to crash.
 
One of the biker's stopped in front of Nebula, and lifted his visor revealing his eyes; two familiar eyes that she knew all too well. Nebula knew who it was, but she was so filled with tears and sobs that no one could get it out of her.
 
Outside the story
 
I dropped my fork back onto my plate in shock, and Amelie held a hand to her lips. “'Ow awful…” she cried. “'Oo would do such a terrible thing?”
 
Serena and Wyatt wanted to tell us, but if they had it would've spoiled the rest of the story. “I think I know who it was…” I said, “But… I don't know for sure. Keep going…!”
 
Serena and Wyatt nodded, “Well… none of us knew who that guy was, yet.” Serena said, “If we had… it would've saved us from major events that were yet to occur.” added Wyatt. “The day… I finally made my move!”
 
Back to the story
 
A couple of days had passed since the Khaki barn was totaled, but construction was already underway. Still… Nikki was really upset, and none of the others could believe that she cared that much about work.
 
“Hey… I hate the barn, but at least I had a place to make easy money.” she said, “Now I'll be lucky enough to sneak coins from the fountain while no one's looking.”
 
“Hey, at least no one got hurt…” said Caitlin. “You should at least be thankful for that. I remember when my bedroom caught fire I lost half my wardrobe in the flames.”
 
Everyone raised their eyes, “Uh… what does that have to do with anyone getting hurt?” Jonesy asked.
 
“Oh I got hurt… I cried until my eyes burned.” replied Caitlin. The others still didn't it was the same as being physically hurt. “Speaking of physically hurt…” Wyatt said as he held the same sealed envelope “Someone else is about to get that… I'm off to Ron's… again!”
 
Jen couldn't help but feel sneaky, “Sounds like Serena's finally going to get her Just desserts.” she snickered.
 
“Mmm-mmm…!” went Jonesy, “Paybacks are always sweet.”
 
As much as they all wanted to go and watch, they just couldn't leave the Goths who had joined them at the table. Not to mention poor Starr was still in tears over seeing the face of that perpetrator, and everyone needed to be there for her. Caitlin was running out of lemons making her so many depression-relief smoothies for her.
 
Poor Starr… she looked bluer and darker than the way she was dressed.
 
Meanwhile
 
Serena and Chad were on a rest break at “Spin-This” They were in the back room having a short nap, Chad was snoring slightly as he held his girlfriend in his arms, but Serena… well…
 
Her mind was racing with Wyatt, most of it by how much he hated her, and how he was getting madder and madder every time she tried to be there for him.
 
"Hot record store girl with the fly jeans, You suck! I hate your stupid jeans and I hate your new boyfriend's stupid hair you made me look like a jerk you ditched me, left me and you suck! I wish I never met you!! AAAAAAHH!!"
 
Where was the crossing guard when I was crossing Lovers-Lane? Where was the guard when I was mowed down by a sedan named Woman?? You should've honked your horn, Woman! I didn't see you coming, Woman!
 
Who said you could dump me like that? Who said you could treat me like that? Who do you think I am, woman? Now the Mall no longer feels like home! Now your friend gives me half as much foam! Someday you'll pay the price! Someday your life won't seem so nice 'cause you are a taker, woman! You're a nasty taker!
 
 
Serena gasped when she woke up. “Whoa… you okay, babe?” Chad asked.
 
Serena wiped her brow, and rekindled herself. “I'm fine…” she said “It's nothing,”
 
Chad however was not convinced. “You thinkin' about Wyatt again?” he asked. His girlfriend nodded. “Look babe… if you feel that you gotta--”
 
“No, no, no… I'm not planning to really do that.” Serena quickly said.
 
Chad still wasn't convinced. “Cool…” he simply said, “Still… I can understand.”
 
They were about to go back to sleep when suddenly Ron's voice was heard over the Mall's intercom. “Attention all hands…” he said as he, “Serena Ahmed… report to my quarters at once, and bring your boyfriend with you. That's an order maggots MOVE IT!”
 
Serena and Chad looked at each other. “Whoa… he sounds mad.” Chad said. Serena however had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach that whatever this was… it wasn't going to be pretty.