6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Back to Back together ❯ What you did to me ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
Serena and Chad made it to Ron's office, where they were surprised to see the police there. One man and one woman. Ron's huge chair was also turned away from them, “What's going on here?” Serena asked.
 
“S'up officers, what seems to be the problemo?” Chad asked.
 
The policeman opened an envelope on the desk and held out its contents to the couple. “Serena Ahmed… Chad Horace…” he said deeply. “This is a restraining order filed by one Wyatt Williams...”
 
“What…?” Serena cried as she looked over the words. The document said that both she and Chad were to stay at least two-hundred yards away from Wyatt at all times, under penalty of jail time.
 
They were also forbidden from phoning him, mall and emailing him, text message him; fax him… or any other means of contact. Furthermore, whenever Wyatt moved to a space near them, they were ordered by the law to immediately move to an area two-hundred yards away.
 
“Ouch… this is cold man.” said Chad.
 
Serena felt her heart skipping beats unable to believe this. “why in the world would Wyatt do this to us?” she asked.
 
“Because… you left me with no other choice. said a familiar voice. The big chair spun round, and there was Wyatt twiddling his fingers with an angry stare on his face. “Wyatt? What's going on here?” Serena asked.
 
Wyatt stood up, “What's going on here… is I'm giving you exactly what you gave me all this time.” he explained to her. “I've trying to put you out of my mind just like you wanted me too… and yet now you continue to bother me just as I did to you… So, unlike you… I got a real restraining order… The same way you took out a mall restraining order on me!”
 
“But Wyatt…?”
 
“But nothing Serena…!” Wyatt snapped at her. “I gave you the chances to take me back… and each and every one of them you've stabbed me in the back... Well I… have… had it!”
 
Ron never heard such fine words before. “Spoken like a true soldier. Well done, son.” He said to him, and then he cast his looks on Serena and Chad. “Now you to punks… clean out your belongings and beat it out of the mall by closing.”
 
“What…?” Serena asked feeling that her whole word was about to crumple. That's when the police-woman told her. “Ms. Ahmed… as long as Mr. Williams is here; with the restraining order in function… I'm afraid that there is no place in this entire mall that you or your boyfriend can legally occupy.”
 
There was the crash, and as for the burn, Serena asked, “But… what about “Spin-This?” How are we supposed to work?”
 
Ron looked at Wyatt, “You want to give it to them straight solider?” he asked.
 
Wyatt smiled wickedly, and he picked up the mall's intercom microphone, “Oh… this is going to feel sweet.” he snickered.
 
He marched right up to Serena and looked her dead in the eyes. Her heart was beating at an alarming rate with fear. Then Wyatt turned on the intercom and did exactly what Serena did to him at “Spin-This…”
 
“Serena… YOU'RE FIRED!” he voice echoed through the mall's PA. A lot of people stopped dead in their tracks and gasped in shock and horror.
 
Wyatt was by himself with joy and glee that he finally had gotten his revenge as he gave Ron back the microphone, and left. Chad was simply horrified, but all he could say was, “Whoa… feelin' big time bummed.”
 
Serena however… She just stood where she was, not even able to blink her eyes. She felt her heart beating slower, and slower… and suddenly… SLASH… with a knife!
 
Exactly how Wyatt felt on New-Years eve… when she did the same thing to him.
 
Outside the story
 
Both Serena and Wyatt had their heads held low, unable to believe that those events were part of what brought them back together after it was so hurtful. “I never felt so embarrassed, and so hurt in my life.” Serena nearly sobbed as she dabbed her eyes, “But I suppose I deserved it.”
 
Amelie held her hand to her heart. She felt she could understand what Serena. She herself had been embarrassed a few times from all the boys she ever dated… Jonesy, especially… though she knew by now it wasn't his entire fault, really.
 
“Hold on a minute…” I said, “If you got a restraining order on her, then how did you end up resolving it?”
 
“Oui… and what did any of zis `ave to do with that dark stranger?” added Amelie.
 
Wyatt finally looked up, “Well… this may sound freaky, but that stranger was planning to make a second attack.” He told us.
 
That stranger in black was a member of The Zombites! An empire of street-punk teenaged Goths bent of world domination. Easily… the biggest terrorist organization in the world!
 
Crafty… sneaky... and very, very tricky; In the five years since they organized they caused so much trouble, hurting people, destroying properties, causing havoc… and worse than that…
 
They kidnapped other teens off the road and drugged them, which caused them to obey the organization and become evil.
 
They operated in a secret location, and while they could speak in English, they also spoke in a strange Gothic language so they couldn't be understood.
 
 
In that secret location… many teenage girls and guys were operating controls as they monitored the mall. Just then… two huge doors opened and in walked a girl-Zombite. Saihwan sa frauja gen ubils! Riqizeins Specter ist ana sa bridge.”
(Behold the lord of evil, Dark Specter is on the bridge)
 
Then in walked the big chief himself. A teenage boy marched in with his black cat following him. His face was hidden behind the darkness, but he was there. He was wearing the exact same Black sparkling outfit as the other Goths, but he also had other accessories. A kind of crown-helmet with horns and the “Z” on it, a giant golden necklace with “Z” too. Dark-indigo jeweled earrings, and his cape was red and full, went all the way down to his feet.
 
He marched passed all his subjects who were bowing to their master as he took his seat on his throne, and he asked deeply… “Hwa haban thu dat spillon?” (What have you to report?)
 
One of the minions looked up, and reported, Sa ana ist irreg manwus swe weis rodjan; afar dat sa ga-rehsns Riqizeins Specter.” (the attack is being prepared as we speak, according to the plan Dark Specter.)
 
Jah hwa gen sa ga-runs, frauja?” (And what of the mall, Master?)
 
Dark Specter's evil eyes seemed to shine behind the shadows though they could not be seen. He turned to the monitor while stroking his cat and said, “Ga-tairan ita!” (Destroy it!)
 
Author's notes:
 
Pretty creepy eh?
 
Now once again, I must ask you all to remember that if you don't know the full stuff about the Zombites then check out my fic “ATTACK OF THE ZOMBITES/ NEBULA'S BIG MISTAKE”
 
Also… that language is real… but I haven't got it fully worked out so I only pieced words together.
 
It was the best I could do…