Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Way of the Ya ❯ Vol. Two, Chapter Twelve: Hook Up ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hook Up
Time for a little love story.
Keiichi finally gathered up the courage to ask his girlfriend, Belldandy, out. Took about weeks to do. Here came the big moment. He found her in the kitchen.
“Belldandy,” Keiichi spoke up.
“Hm?” the goddess asked. He fought to keep a brave face.
“Are you busy Saturday?” he asked. Belldandy turned to him.
“No, why?” she asked. Keiichi swallowed hard.
“My classes got canceled then,” he said. “So I wondering will you go out on a date with me?” Belldandy smiled.
“Sure,” she said. “I would love to.” Keiichi smiled and bowed.
“Thanks!” he said in one breath. Urd heard the whole conversation from the hall. She smiled like a cat. Hello opportunity. The older goddess pulled out her phone. In one quick dial, the other line rang.
“Hello?” a Russian accent asked. Urd's face lit up.
“Yulia,” she said.
“Yeah?” the girl asked.
“My sister and Keiichi are going on a date Saturday,” Urd said. “Care to watch?”
“Sure. When?”
Urd listened for a long moment. “Sounds likes noon.”
“Sweet. Count me in!”
“Good.”
“Bye.”
“Bye.” Both hung up. Urd smirked to herself. Perfect!
Saturday.
Belldandy and Keiichi headed out for the afternoon. He had on a nice pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Keiichi looked down at himself.
“I'm sorry it's dressed down,” he said. Belldandy smiled.
“I don't mind,” she said. “It's okay.” Keiichi looked away a bit.
“Ready to go?” he asked.
“Yeah,” she said. The couple headed in the city. Urd followed behind in secret.
First stop? The aquarium, of course. Keiichi felt so old among these groups of little kids. He chuckled to himself nervously.
Was this a good idea?, he thought. Belldandy looked around with big eyes.
“Wow!” she gasped. “It looks so pretty!” Her boyfriend managed a little smile.
At least she's enjoying herself, he thought. The blue glow of the tanks complimented her face.
At the entrance, Urd and Yulia spotted the couple. Frowns invaded their faces.
“The aquarium?” Yulia whispered. “Really? Really?”
“Maybe they'll go to a hotel later of something…” Urd suggested. Doubt lingered overhead.
Keiichi and Belldandy looked at the freshwater fish.
“Wow!” the goddess gasped. Keiichi relaxed some. Going good so far, he thought. Just keep it simple like this. But then, he paused. The college student happened lightly brushed against hers. The couple looked into each others' eyes deeply. Keiichi and Bell moved their hands back as they looked away, blushing.
Oh, so close!
The aquarium trip went on smoothly. Urd and Yulia grew bored.
“Come on!” the Russian-Japanese said. “Do more.” Urd plotted in her mind. Maybe a spell could work… She turned to Yulia.
“I feel like some ice cream,” she announced. Her cohort turned to her with an odd face.
“Huh?” she asked. The goddess grinned. She grabbed the archer by the wrist and dragged her off.
“What?” Yulia asked along the way. “What is it?” By three o'clock, Keiichi and Belldandy went over across the street for ice cream.
“My treat,” Keiichi offered. “You wait here.” Bell nodded.
“Okay,” she said. Her beau stood in line while she took a seat. Urd and Yulia sat three tables away. The Russian archer frowned.
“I don't get it,” she said.
“Get what?” the older goddess asked.
“Why are we here?”
Urd grinned. “Watch this.” She blew a kiss to the queue. Keiichi felt something nibble on his neck. He rubbed on his nape. Yulia blinked.
“What did you just do?” she asked.
“Sit back and watch!” Urd replied. Keiichi returned to his table with the ice cream.
“Here you are,” he said.
“Oh thank you,” Bell said back. Her date sat down and handed her the ice cream cone. Bell took a lick.
“Yum!” she cheered.
“Yeah!” Bell replied. Her boyfriend smiled.
“I'm so glad you like it!” he said. Bell giggled. They ate on in blissful silence. Halfway through, Keiichi happened to look up and noticed Belldandy's right cheek.
“Hang on Belldandy,” he spoke up. “You've got some ice cream on your cheek.” Belldandy paused.
“Hm?” she asked.
“Here,” Keiichi said. “Let me get that for you.” He leaned forward and licked her on the cheek. Hello shock! Bell's heart went into double-time as her cheeks reddened. Keiichi pulled away and blinked.
“Belldandy?” he asked. The goddess got up and fled red-faced.
“Belldandy?” Keiichi asked. He got up and chased her down. Urd smiled as her spell began to unfold.
Fifth Shot