Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Messing with Heat ❯ The storm ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Messing with Heat Ch3: The Storm

You follow Iroh down the deck, watching as some of the fire nation soldiers sparred and trained. Iroh was talking and you were kind of not listening, just thinking how to get out of this mess.

Sighing, you just follow the retired general. He always seemed animated, or happy. It made her happy.

Suddenly, he stopped and smelled the air deeply. You back away slowly, sweat dropping.

“There is a storm coming,” He muttered and Zuko walked over out of nowhere.

“You are out of your mind uncle.” He hissed, pointing to the sky in annoyance. “There’s not a cloud in the sky!”

“Yes but I can feel it in my bones. It is coming from the south, we must stop somewhere. Think about the safety of the crew!”

“I don’t care about the crew,” Zuko hissed, crossing his arms. A general or something was looking at them from the distance, and you suddenly felt like jumping over the ship. “The avatar is more important.”

You remember this from the show, called the Storm. Zuko ended up almost getting in a fight, but Iroh stopped it and stuff.

You ignore it and walk to the waters edge, looking over into the waters. The waves were rocking softly against the boat, making it have to push through them easily. Leaning against it now, you sigh. How will you get back to the real world? Or, is this the real world? Which world was the real one?!

You turn around to start to hear thunder booming from the sky, making you jump. You were always scared of lightning, especially being on water, in the middle of nowhere. And the fact that this very ship was all made of metal.

You watch warily as Zuko and that old general almost fight and Iroh steps in. Shrugging, you look up at the sky. Dark clouds were rolling in, looking like giant monsters wanting to attack them. A rain drop came, and splashed gently on your nose, making you jump. Several more followed, so you run to find Zuko.

You find him staring off to the distance, looking thoughtful. Latching onto his arm, he looks down at you in confusion. But that confusion changes into anger, as his eyes narrow dangerously.

“What do you want? And let go of me!”

You let go of his arm, but stay where you are. “Zuko, I felt some rain drops right now, and more are coming! You need to prepare for more to come, I now feel it’s going to bad!”

“Your crazy just like my uncle!” He slapped his forehead, exasperated. You were about to insist, but Zuko wasn’t in a good mood.

“It seems you had too much time out.” He snapped, grabbing your arm violently. You pull and struggle, but he succeeds in dragging you into the ship. He was walking fast and determined, and you tripped several times. A bruise was already forming, getting darker and darker!

He opens a door, slamming it open, revealing a dark room. A lonely cell was in the middle, looking dark and cold. With a cry, he throws you in there, locking the door.

You grab the bars, telling him it was going to be bad, but he ignores you and puts the keys in his pocket. “You belong better in here, anyway.” He said, his voice hard and cold.

With that, he was gone, leaving you with shadows. With a strangled cry, you try to pry apart the metal bars. Screaming at the top of your lungs, you start crying.

For one, you felt a bruise form on your wrist. But you were also scared of the exhaled prince. The dangerous glint in his eye made your skin crawl, like thousands of spiders on your body. And the way he treats you, seriously hurts your ego.

40 MINUTES LATER

When the storm was finally over, you were huddled in a corner, knees up to your chest. It finally stopped, you thought shakily.

Suddenly, the door opened softly. Zuko walked in, soaking wet and looking somewhat pathetic to you. His outfit was dripping with water and his top knot was darker than it usually looked, with the water in it.

You look up warily as he walks closer to the cell, and unlocks it. When he opens the door, you stand up. Within the darkness, you can still see his golden eyes. Reminding you of the show, you get angry and mad.

“What? Am I like a stupid pet you lock up then come to let out whenever you want?” You snap, glaring at him dangerously.

“No.”

You huff and look away, awaiting for a sorry from the Prince.

But his eyes just narrow, and he takes a step towards you. “Don’t think I’m going to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness. I am a Prince and you are nothing.”

You stay quiet, your blood boiling and decide to give him the silent treatment.

He grabs you arm, not wrist and drags you again. “No! I can walk!” You yell, but he ignores you and drags you through the hallway.

Smirking, you get an idea. Once he was in front of the door, you twist your body fast, so he has to let go of your arm. Then you lash out with your leg, kicking him on the butt and he flies forward from the blow.

“Am I nothing now?” You scream, laughing. Running through the door, soldiers were too busy to notice you escaped. Right away you look squarely at the rails of the ship, and run that way as fast as you can.

You were just about to jump over, but someone stops you.

Zuko.

“Stop!” He commands, in a hard voice. But his face was strained, trying to get control over you. You kick him in the groin, and he grunts, but doesn’t bend over like you hoped he would.

Having enough time to run out of his range, you run across the deck, breathing heavily.

“Leave me alone!” You yell, sounding scared and breathless. The Prince follows after you, his face red. He was probably embarrassed and humiliated from getting kicked my a girl, ha!

“Stop!” Was all he said, as he sprinted towards you. You just smirk and stand in the spot, waiting for him.

But sadly, he slides on some water right before he tries to stop, and he skids towards you. You watch in amusement, before his body collides with your. Falling on the ground heavily, his body squishes you, but that’s not the thing.

You feel something on your lips, so you open your eyes. His face was right in front of you, and his eyes were shut closed from the anticipation.

You guys were kissing!!!