Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Messing with Heat ❯ Not wanted ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Messing With Heat Ch4: Not Wanted

You swear you would’ve gagged. His lips were on yours, full smack onto them, and his body was on yours. You back was on the floor, and he was over you. His hands were on both sides of your head, obviously not trying to accidentally hit you or something.

Your eyes were wide open and its like everything else happened in slow motion or something. One second he was all over you, and the next he was gone.

Looking around, you find your hands were in front of you, in tight fists. Zuko was all the way across the deck, against the railing, groaning as his body hit it. You look down in shock, at your tight hands, wondering how you punched him that hard.

“What the heck is she?”

“The avatar?!”

“I thought they were extinct!”

The soldiers were yelling random stuff, and one caught her eye. The extinct part, what do they mean? You stand up, spitting on the deck, still tasting his stupid spit in your mouth.

Zuko walked up, looking suspicious and studying you. His hands were on his hips, with him looking at you. His head was tilted to his left, the hair on his left shoulder.

You back up from his stare, getting this weird feeling in your chest.

Crap.

“So, I kiss good huh?” He said, chuckling a little. His golden eyes were in yours, as if provoking you.

Oh, I see! You thought, he’s trying to get me to punch him again!

“No!”

“Are you sure?” He pressed on, taking a step towards you. You raise your fists, trying to look tough and mean. “Cause I thought you were pretty good myself.”

“Shut up!”

“Aw, but don’t you want another kiss from the Prince?” He asked playfully, and gave you a sly wink.

You just stare at him horrified.

“What? Heck no, ewwww!” You make a gagging noise, blushing furiously as the whole soldiers were looking.

“Your lips fit against mine,” He muttered, slowing down a little and your face reddened once more. He was getting seriously close now, your chests almost touching.

You place your hands on his chest, an attempt to stop him where he was. But he pressed against it, looking down at you. Pressing your head back to the metal behind you, you hear the strong waves crash against the boat strongly.

“Stop!” You roar, sounding mad and furious. He was silent, still studying you closely. You grow insanely mad, and this weird power courses through your body, to your hands. A gust of wind ripples through your hair, making you shiver. But suddenly, a small twister forms and sends Zuko flying back once again, and he screams. You were now panting, watching in awe and shock as he falls back to the ground rather heavily once again.

Wow.

“She’s an air bender!” One soldier yelled, pointing his finger at you. A flame ignited, signaling he was going to fire.

“Stop!” Zuko barked, walking back in front of you. “You will not engage an attack unless I say so.”

The soldier shrugged and walked off, stomping.

“What happened?” You whispered, softly to Zuko. He turned around, almost looking soft and tender. His eyes met yours, and he just stared at you. “What?”

You almost wince at how helpless you sound, and weak. But right now you simply don’t care. All you know was that you just air bended!!!

“I’m an air bender!” You repeat, in shock and awe. Looking down at your hands, you study them closely. How could suck power come from them? “I’m an air bender!” You chant happily, jumping into the air and whooping loudly. You were suddenly happy, that you were an actual bender!

“Wow.” You stop and breath, looking back down at your hands.

“Yeah, you didn’t know?” Zuko asked, looking at you like you were crazy.

“Uh, no.” You grumble, not really listening at looking at him.

“Well that’s weird.” Zuko muttered, but you were just too happy!

You laugh and raise your hands, imagining a huge gust of wind exploding out of your hands, sending into the sky violently.

But something weird happened, and a gust comes behind you, sending you flying over the rail. You leg gets caught, and you were dangling on the outside, screaming.

“AHHHH!! ZUKO, I SWEAR IF YOU HELP ME I’LL BE SUPER NICE TO YOU FOREVER PLEASE!!!”

You just thought you were about to fall to your doom, until you hear a weird noise.

Very weird.