Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Messing with Heat ❯ Untouched ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Messing With Heat Ch13: Untouched

Disclaimer: I own nothing!!! (Sadly)

YOUR POV

"She's fine, obviously she was getting it on with the guy."

"No, Mai. He was going to... Deflower her."

"So? She's the enemy, right?"

"...."

You heard distant voices, and you mumbled something that was not understandable. One of them was vagely familiar, and made you calmer for some reason. The other one honestly pissed you off, hearing the indifference and like they didn't care. You suddenly felt like blowing an air current to demolish that person.

Wow. When did you get that violent?

Oh yeah. Hanging out with Prince Zuko had that kind of effect on you.

"It's not like she belongs to you or anything, I don't see why you're freaking out."

"... She saved my life....."

"Well she tried to kill me!"

"Will you guys shut up?" You muttered, in pain. Your head was pounding, and the voices hurt your sensitive ears. It was like they were very loud, and echoing in your lonely mind, making you cringe inwardly.

"She's awake." You heard Mai, you could tell from how bored she sounded, state.

"No shit, I'm a zombie." You whisper, turning your head away from them, trying to block out the loud sound.

"Zuko? What in the world is shit? And a zombie? Where is this girl from?" Mai asked, in disbelief.

"She never really told me."

"Pfft. Figures."

"Okay, I'm done with you!" You sit up quickly, meeting Mai's dull eyes. She didn't even flinch as you bared your fist, threatening to punch her square in the jaw. "Shut the heck up, woman!"

What surprised you most was she snorted, ignoring you, and turned to look at Zuko. "I cannot believe you had this girl on your ship."

"What is your problem?" You hiss, getting off the bed.

"Hey, you have to-" Zuko started, but you stopped him in the middle of the sentence.

"You shut up. Right now, I'm extremely pissed at you." You point your index finger at him, and he winced, looking guilty for a second. "And you," You point at Mai, who simply stared at you. "Are ticking me off, and I'm about to explode."

She frowned, and that was the first expression you've seen on her face. "Look here, slut, I don't need this from someone like you. Me and Zuko were better off without you, complaining and all."

"I don't even know who you are!" You yell, making the mistake and shoving her back. She fell back but caught herself, and an ugly smirk was on her face. Your blood ran cold as you backed up, never seeing her look this deadly.

"Fine. Lets play." She said, and without thinking, you turned and jumped through the window. You do a summersault in the air and roll back up, shocked you were able to do that. For some reason this world had less gravity or something. You look up at the window and see her jumping through it, and you gasp, looking around tensly.

Okay, you were kind of stupid back there. You were a bender, yes, but never really fought a girl with flying daggers or was one of the best fighters on the show. There was seriously no way you could stand a chance. You watch in horror as there was no place to run, and she stops in front of you, two knifes in her hands.

Oh crap.

You grin, sheepishly and inhale sharply. "Uh, is it too late to say sorry?"

"I'm afraid so." she said, and was just about to throw one at you before someone tackles her, and you smile wider.

Zuko.

"What are you doing?" She yelled, enraged.

"I knew you attacked her first all along." He said simply, standing up. He kicked her so she rolled on her back, and he lifted her up into the air. Then without another word she was yelling as she fell off, followed by a loud splash.

Zuko was watching the water, silently. A grin spread across your face, and you whoop loudly. He looks at you like your crazy, but you hop into the air, punching the air. "Yes! The witch is gone!" You couldn't help but start dancing and do a little booty shake, but you stop when Zuko clears his throat and his face was red from blushing.

"Sorry. Kind of got carried away there." You blushed and rubbed the back of your head, swallowing heavily.

"Is that how your people... Dance?" He asked, in disgust.

You thought for a moment, laughing loudly. "You can say that."

He suddenly looked mad at you, and you narrow your eyes, scoffing. "Hello, mister, I'm supposed to be mad at you, not the other way around." He turns to walk, but you stop him by following him. "Excuse me? What is your problem?"

He suddenly turns around, smoke seriously coming through his nose. You take a step back from the sudden look of face, and you were suddenly a little scared of him. "My problem? What is your problem?"

"Hey! You're the one who betrayed me!"

"No, you betrayed me!" He yelled, and you realized he wasn't mad. He was more.... Something unexplainable. Scared maybe? "You left me."

"You told me to!"

"Yeah, but I thought you would tell I was lying. I know I'm a good liar sometimes, but I thought you knew me better.." He trailed off, looking depressed again. You felt your heart clench for him, wanting to reach out and comfort him or something. But something holds you back, something called Pride.

"I lied to see what you'd do. I wanted to see if you really listened to what I say, and if our friendship meant anything. I had the idea you would fight back and say something-anything- but no... You left without another word." He lowerd his voice down to a whisper, and looked away from you. "Just like my Mom did."

You suddenly felt like something was clogged in your throat, and you moved closer to him. "Zuko,"

"But I couldn't stop thinking about you," He whispered, turning to look at you. You said nothing as he looked over your face, as if memorizing it. "I couldn't stop comparing you with Mai, and realized..."

Realized what?

You waited for minutes before he was suddenly pinning you against a random tree. Your eyes widened as his lips crushed to yours, and you stiffened up. His warm lips moved vividly against yours, and his hands were wrapped in your hair. Your mind became hazy when his leg went between yours, parting your legs as he moved closer, his chest against yours. His body was getting warmer by the second, and something told you to move closer to him. The warmth was welcoming you with open arms, as Zuko moves his lips away only to start trailing deep kisses down your throat. His hand left your hair and went down your back, landing on your butt.

That's when he went a little too far.

Hello? Do you think they had condoms in this world?

"We need to slow down," You choke out, your body betraying you. "Stop, Zuko."

"I can't." He gritted out, and you felt your breath picking up slightly.

"Stop Zuko, we can't continue..."

He growls and kisses you harder, and Jet flashes through your mind. You never knew he was actually perverted in the show. You thought he was dirty with getting things done, but not that way. Just by thinking of him makes you break out in a cold sweat, and tears pool in your eyes.

"Zuko, argh! Get off!" You hear your voice getting louder, more panicked. His body was pressing closer to yours, and your breathing becomes more labored.

"Shoosh, just be quiet," He said againsy your neck, his hands running into your shirt. You squirm under his warm touch, trying to get away.

"Stop! Zuko, this is what Jet did!" You yell, and he suddenly stopped, like in daze.

"Oh my Agnai, I'm so sorry." He cupped your face in his warm hands, caressing it like a child. You didn't even realize your body was shaking until he wrapped you in a sweet hug, and you buried your head in his neck.

"Please... Forgive me... That was not honorable." He said gently, as if he was pained.

"It's all right," You lie quickly, trying not to be weak. You still felt his hands running along your body, his lips sucking on your neck gently.

"No it's not." He snapped, sounding strained. He lifted your chin to look you in the eye, meeting your eyes evenly. "Look, I'm going to promise you something. I'll never go that far again, unless you say so. Good enough? And if anyone else even tries-"

Shaking your head, you grin easily. "Zuko. Remember, I can take care of myself."

"But still..." He trailed off, and you chuckled despite the situation at hand.

You were looking into his eyes, seeing the lust and need in them when suddenly, someone yells in the background.

Looking behind you, you see Mai coming over the railing, after she threw a dagger right at....

You.