Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Little Kitten ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 11

Kitty woke up to find herself in her love's arms. She smiled and snuggled in deeper, letting a happy sigh today.

~*~*~*~ Kai's POV ~*~*~*~

I woke up to find my Little Kitten in my arms with a smile on her face. It was a pleasant way to wake up. She looked at me and her smile widened.

She mistafied me. No matter what she did, Kitty had almost always a smile on her face. I loved her.

That was all I could think of: her and how much I loved her.

I love her, I love her, I love her, I love her, I love her, and I love her!

Then worry struck me. Today was the start of the tournament. I knew Kitty would want to battle, and I knew that I couldn't stop her, no matter what. I worried for her. Because of her bond with her Bit beast, I was afraid she'd get hurt.

As if she read my mind, she said to me: "Kai, don't worry, I'll be fine today." She smiled at me; her heart melting smile that I loved.

I smiled, when she smiled; it was too hard not to smile.

~*~*~*~ End of Kai's POV ~*~*~*~

The couple got up, and Kitty headed in to her room to change. They emerged out of their own respective rooms later, and were joined by the rest of the Blade Breakers. They ordered breakfast and then left for the stadium, on the BBA bus.

They arrived at L'Ange des Miracles Stadium (Angel of Miracles). At the entrances were two huge marble statues of angels. They entered and soon were assigned which stadium they were blading in and against who.

Entering the stadium, they were greeted by loud cheers. Kitty was the last to enter. Whispers followed the cheer. Who was this new girl? Kitty gazed around in wonder. Her eyes were lost in amazement, and wonder.

She stopped to look around. All around were intricate carvings of angels and paintings of them. Kai stopped and grabbed her hand, snapping her out of her trance. She grinned sheepishly.

"Come on Kitty," he said.

Kitty nodded and they headed to their side of the arena. They had decided that Tyson would battle first, then Max. It was best two out of three, and if they didn't win the first two, then Ray would battle.

The Blade Breaker's opponent entered the arena. The person who would battle against Tyson walked up to the arena. Tyson walked up. They got ready to launch their blades.

"Three… two… one…. LET IT RIP!" The two blades launched and they began attacking each other. Tyson called up Dragoon and attacked the opponent's blade, knocking it out of the stadium bowl.

It was an easy victory.

Max was up and though he had slightly more difficulty, Max won the round, moving the Blade Breakers up to the next round. (A/N: Ok, super, super, super sorry that I CANNOT describe good battle scenes. Please forgive me and use your imagination! SORRY! ^_^)

Time passed, and lunch came. They had lunch and then went back to the stadium. They were to battle the Blizzard team.

"Hey aren't those the girls we met last night? I think they were really nice!" Kitty said.

"Yeah, nice. Not if you were the one attacked by them," Kai muttered.

"Do they have any Bit beasts?" Ray asked Dizzy.

"Yes, their leader Sandy has one. Its name is Icela. Be careful. This Bit beast can give you an awful Ice attack - the team isn't named Blizzard for no reason."

"Yes! Finally a challenge!" Tyson exclaimed.

They decided who would battle whom. It was decided, first Kitty then Ray. Kai sighed. He was worried.

"I'll be fine, Kai," Kitty said, and pecked him on the cheek. In front of the whole stadium, who gasped. Kitty giggled.

"Well, I'm off, wish me luck!" Kitty said, taking Angel from her bag and ran to the arena.

Ray put a hand on Kai's shoulder, in a comforting gesture.

"She'll be fine," Ray told him.

"Hey Sandy!" Kitty greeted.

"Oh, hey Kitty! I didn't think that I'd be battling you so soon."

"I didn't either, but that's ok. I hope that no matter what happens, we can still be friends," Kitty said. Sandy nodded.

They prepared to launch their blades.

"THREE… TWO… ONE… LET IT RIP!"

Off they went. Sandy's blade moved in to attack Kitty's, but Kitty's blade dodged it just in time.

"I'm going to end this quick!" Sandy yelled. Kitty smiled.

Sandy called out her Bit beast; it was a gigantic, blue and white bird, with a crown of ice on its forehead.

"Icela! Attack Kitty's blade!" Icela launched an attack of sharp icicles. Kai sucked in his breath and tensed.

But luckily, Kitty's blade dodged it just in time.

Kitty summoned Angel, and Angel appeared, with a bright aura. The blossoms that had surrounded Angel the first time she appeared, when she battled Tyson had multiplied.

"Icela, attack again!" Sandy called out. Angel couldn't dodge it, and put up a shield. The attack bounced off the shield.

"Angel! Attack with Blossom Vortex!" A vortex of flower blossoms began, spinning towards Sandy's blade. Icela was knocked out of the ring. Kitty was the winner.

Kai released his breath and relaxed. Good, Kitty didn't get hurt.

"That was a great match! I'll look forward to battling you again, Sandy!" Kitty went back to the Blade Breakers, as soon as Angel returned to her hand.

"See Kai, I'm fine!" Kitty said cheerfully.

Kai shook his head. Damn that girl! She got him so damned worried!

Kitty hugged him. He sighed, he was getting soft. This girl was going to be the death of him, and he didn't even mind. He sighed again.

Ray went up to face against Lisa.

Lisa grinned and winked at him.

"You're a cutie, are you single?" she said flirtatiously.

"Sorry, I got a girlfriend already," Ray said, grinning back.

"Damn, oh well," Lisa replied. "I'll just have to beat you then."

"We'll have to see about that," Ray replied. They got ready to launch their blades.

However, Lisa's blade was no match for Drigger, and Ray won.

"That was a great battle," he said. They shook hands and went back to their own sides.

That was the last battle of the day for them.

They went out to a special restaurant, to celebrate for their first day. (A/N: For now, there will be NO White Tigers with them. `K? ^_^)

Later that night, Kitty spent the night with Kai. She sat on the bed, against his chest, watching Angel chase Dranzer and vice versa.

Both of them sweat dropped.

"Is that all they ever do?" Kitty wondered out loud. "Don't they ever get bored of doing the same old thing? I wish I had that much energy."

Kai chuckled. (A/N: GASP! He chuckled! LOL ^_^)

He ran his hand through Kitty's black hair. It was silky and smooth and as soft as you could ever imagine.

Kitty sighed happily and closed her eyes. Slowly, she began to drift into a deep sleep. Kai followed her example and soon he was asleep too.

~*~*~*~

Ok, I plan to skip a couple of battles. But of course you know that the Blade Breakers will be winning every single one of them. I'm sorry, but I just can't write any good battles, so you will just have to bear with me. Sorry. ^_^

And also, during the weekdays, I won't be updating as much because I have homework, and all that bullshit, so sorry about that. -FireRose18