Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ scattered dreams ❯ how we really feel ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
HEY! Here’s the sixth chapter! I plan to update ‘Lost’ as well for those of you that are reading that one as well, but it may be a few days to a week. Ya never know, especially when I have writers block, so this might not be the best chapter, but I’ll give it a whirl.
/
“I think its time Tala. Why don’t you talk to him before Kai gets home? It’ll be better then if he was here getting in the way.”
Tala nodded, looking over at Rei, who was looking between them in confusion. Bryan nodded his head back, and then headed out of the room.
“Kitten, we need to talk.”
/

“About what?” Rei asked, looking over at Tala. Tala motioned for Rei to sit back down onto the couch, then he got up and sat down next to him, placing the files onto the coffee table.
“Kitten, do you remember what I said earlier today?” Tala asked. Rei nodded, shifting his head to the side to look up at him, confusion clearly written on his face. “Well, you see-”
Tala was interrupted by the phone going off, and Bryan calling for him to answer it since his was cutting meat. Tala got up and moved over to answer the phone.
“Hello?”
“Tal, have you started dinner yet?” Kai asked, sounding slightly worried.
“Bryan was just going to start, why?” Tala asked.
“Something has come up, I need you to meet me at that one French restaurant down town for this business dinner. I figure that Bryan and Rei should come along as well, and I need that file you were working on.” Kai explained.
“Which one?” Tala asked, before pulling the phone away and calling into the kitchen. “Bryan, were going out to eat, so put the meat in the fridge, well have it for dinner tomorrow!”
“Alright!” Bryan called back.
“TAL!” Kai called, sounding annoyed.
“What?” Tala asked, smiling devilish at Rei, causing him to giggle.
“The file.” Kai told him, sighing. “the one on the buying of that research company.”
“Oh, I know which one you wanted Kai, I was just picking on you.” Tala told him “I just finished reading it, so its ready to go, nothing out of place in it.”
“Good.” Kai told him. “Meet me there in 40 minutes, alright?”
“Yeah, yeah. See you then.” Tala told him. “Bye.”
“Bye.” Kai answered, then Tala hung up the phone with a sigh.
“Kitten, go get on something nice, were going to have dinner with some business associates.” Tala told him, and Rei nodded. Rei stood up and headed out of the room as Bryan came in, watching him leave.
“Well?” Bryan asked.
“Business dinner.” Tala told him, heading down the hall into the laundry room. He pulled Rei’s blankets out and took them with him, back upstairs. He entered Rei’s room, to find it empty and the shower running. He started to make the bed up, since there was no telling when they would be back, and knowing Rei, he would fall asleep before that. Bryan took on corner and helped him, then the two left to get ready, showering together.
Tala got dressed into a pair of black dress pants and a white long sleeve dress shirt, figuring that he could get away with this rather then the usual suit. He brushed his hair, styling it so it hung slightly back, having cut it short so that it hung close to his chin instead of to horn like things he used to have it in. as always, he had his gold cross around his neck. Bryan was also in black dress pants and a long sleeve light blue dress shirt. His hair was brushed, but leaving it to hang anyway it wanted, being close to his ear length. He also had a gold chain that Tala had given him for his last birthday, and the matching watch from Kai on his wrist.
The two headed down stairs, to find Rei waiting in the hall for them. He was dressed in a simple Chinese outfit. The pants were white with a border of red and a red and gold flower on one of the legs. The shirt was red, with gold buckles and three different sized gold flower on the bottom of one half, opposite of the flower on the leg. His hair was down, but the top was pulled up in a pair of gold chopsticks. He smiled at them, shifting slightly.
“Is this ok?” he asked, playing with the him as he often did when he became nerves.
“Its fine” Tala told him, binding down to look into his gold eyes. “You look beautiful in it.”
Rei blushed, turning his head away from him, shifting his feet again. “Th-thank you.”
“Lets go.” Bryan told him, grabbing the car keys, Tala opened his mouth, but Bryan cut him off. “I’m driving.”
“Fine.” Tala sulked, “Then I’m sitting in the back.” he told him, stomping off to the car, Rei and Bryan fallowed.
“Rei, you can sit in the front then.” Bryan told him, and Rei looked up at him.
“Are you sure?” he asked, and Bryan nodded, unlocking the car. Rei went around and got into the passenger sit, while the other two got in. Bryan pulled out and the 12 minute drive was in silence, and when they got there Tala was still sulking.
“Tala?” Rei asked as they got out. “Are you mad at me?”
“No, not you kitten. I’m just not going to talk to Bryan the rest of the night.” Tala told him, heading inside.
“Tala, if I let you drive, Rei would end up felling sit and wouldn’t eat. You know that isn’t a good thing for him, so knock it off.” Bryan told him, before turning to look at the lady waiting for them to tell them their name. “We’re here to see Kai Hiwatari.”
“Your names?”
“Bryan Kuznetsov, Tala Ivanov, and Rei Kon.” Bryan told her, and she checked her list. She nodded once, and told them to fallow her. They fallowed her back to one of the meeting room, and knocked once. Someone called for them to enter, and she opened the do.
“Mr. Kuznetsov, Mr. Ivanov, and Mr. Kon are here sir.” she told him, and left, allowing the three of them to enter the room.


/ I’m going to skip the meeting, so lets go onto them leaving./


Tala sat in the back of the car, arms crossed over his chest as Bryan drove them home, and Kai sat in the passengers seat, Rei was curled up with his legs in the middle, and his head on the glass of the window. “Tala, come on. You cant stay mad at Bryan because of the fact that he’s driving.” Kai told him, turning around to look at him.
“I can so.” Tala told him, giving a slight pout.
“Tala.” Bryan called, looking back at him as he stopped at a stop light. “Talk to me, tell me what’s wrong.”
“I wanted to drive.” Tala told him, slightly pouting.
“And?” Bryan asked, turning back to start driving again as the light turned green.
“I guess I’m just frustrated that I didn’t get to talk to Rei about how we fell.” Tala explained, looking over at Rei’s sleeping form.
“I figured as much.” Bryan committed. “You always have another chance, or one of us will, or we can do it together. We’ll tell him soon, Tal, don’t worry.”
Tala sighed, nodding his head, not caring if they saw or not. “Sorry Bry.”
“Its alright Tal.” Bryan told him, as he pulled into their driveway. He drove the car into the garage, parking it. He got out, and opened Rei’s door, wrapping an arm around him as he fell slightly. He lifted him up, slightly smiling as Rei looked up at him, then walked towards the house as Rei curled up against his chest, going back to sleep. “Kitten, stay awake, we want to talk to you.”
“No.” Rei whined, sequencing his eyes close.
“Yes.” Bryan told him, sitting Rei down on the couch. Rei rubbed his eyes, looking up at him, giving a slight yawn. Tala walked over and sat down on the couch next to him, while the Bryan and Kai sat in an arm chair each. Rei looked between them, waiting for one of them to talk.
“Kitten, do you remember how I was going to tell you something before Kai called?” Tala asked, watching Rei as he nodded. “What I was going to say, is that… Kitten, there is something that you should know about us.”
“If its about you three being together, I know that, its kinda obvious.” Rei told him, giving his a small smile.
“That’s not it, we never tried to hid that. Kitten… we…I…” Tala looked over at his lovers for help.
“Kitten, what Tala’s trying to say is that we love you.” Bryan told him.
“Tala already said that you cared, I don’t understand why your telling me again.” Rei told him, tipping his head to the side.
“Rei, I mean that we really love you, like we love each other.” Bryan tried again, realizing that Rei was confused as to what they were getting at. Rei watched them, looking between them.
“I don’t understand what you want of me.” Rei told them, looking between them.
“We don’t wont anything from you Kitten, we just want you here.” Tala told him, pulling Rei into a hug. “We would never use you, never.” Rei looked up at him, slowly nodding his head afterwards.
“I… I don’t know what I… I like you three a lot…. But I … I don’t know… don’t know what I want…. That I’m ready for something like this.” Rei told them, looking over at Bryan and Kai. Kai got up, walking over and kneeling down on the floor, placing a hand on the side of Rei’s face.
“We can wait till your ready.” Kai told him, then leaned up and kissed his forehead. Rei nodded and gave him a slight smile.
“Can I go to bed?” Rei asked, pulling back from Tala’s hold.
“Yeah.” Tala told him. “Night.”
“Good night.” Rei told him, then stood up and left the room, mind trying to grasp what was happening. The three lovers sat and watched him leave, wandering what would happen now.
“Do you think we rushed it a bit?” Kai asked, looking towards Bryan for an answer as he moved to sit on the couch with Tala.
“No.” Bryan told him. “I’m sure he would have reached the same way no matter when we told him. He’s been threw a lot, so its understandably for him to be afraid of letting some into his life like that, let alone three people.”
“Do you think he will…could come to except it and let us love him that way?” Tala asked, looking between the two.
“I don’t know, Tal. I really don’t know.” Bryan told him, leaning back into his chair and closing his eyes. “All we can do is hope.”
“Hope.” Kai repeated. “That was one word none of use really understood till we met Rei all those years ago.”
“That’s true.” Tala agreed, reaching over and taking Kai into his arms, holding him. “But for him, we can do that.”
Bryan nodded as he opened his eyes. He stood up and walked over to the couch, offering out a hand to each of them. “Lets go to bed, its late, and all of this thinking isn’t going to help our already exhausted minds.”
Tala sighed, shaking his head. “Kai, go on to bed with Bryan. I wont be able to sleep, so there is not point behind it.”
“Nah.” Kai told him, relaxing farther into Tala’s hold. “I’ll stay with ya.”
Bryan sighed and reach down, pulling Kai up by his arm, then Tala. He dragged them out of the room and upstairs, ignoring their protests. “Bed.” he ordered, pushing them into the room. Tala and Kai sighed, and started to undress. The climbed into the in nothing but their boxers, with Kai taking Tala in his arms this time. Bryan fallowed them, slipping in behind Kai, throwing an arm over both of their waists. The three soon fell asleep, all thinking about what was to become of their relationship.