Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Blade ❯ A Lullaby ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Tatakai no aida no
shizuka na machi ga
tsuka no ma no nemuri ni ochite-iku
tooi hoshi no shita de
yume miru kimi ni
inori wo kome merodi- todokeyoo
", Takeshi backed away from the microphone of the radio station as the DJ, his co-workers, and the others stood in shock, "Did I sound bad?"
"No! No! Not at all!", The DJ, Mr. A, sat back in his chair, "Beautiful voice and such a heart felt song. Where did you hear it?"
"My big brother sang it to me when I was little." she replied timidly.
"Yeah, we're helping her look for her brother." Tyson added. Mr. A, AKA Mann A, pressed down on the 'On Air' button and almost shouted into it.
"You heard it right here on 96.7 the Blade Station! Uh-"
"Nocturne."
"Nocturne! The tear-jerking lullaby of Blader Takeshi who is searching for her long lost big brother, if you have any information for this desperate young girl, please contact us or any blader of his whereabouts!" As soon as Mann A leaned back in his chair to grab a CD, the phone rang. He answered it.
"Hey, you're on Mann A in the Evening. Let it rip."
"Indeed, I would like to warn those who know Takeshi and/or her brother-" Takeshi jumped as if she recognized the man's deep, harsh voice, "If these two are ever reunited physically and mentally, the world of BeyBlading will fall!"
Everyone in the radio building became silent and turned to look at Takeshi. Not a single tear ran down her face, she held an almost firm disposition and smiled.
"Well, not all things are meant to be together. Thank you for your help.", she turned on her heels and began to leave the studio when Tyson grabbed her arm.
"You're not leaving this city until we find your brother. That's a promise!" Takeshi bit her lip and spun around, hugging Tyson and the others.
"You're so gracious!"
_____ (-blah... Mary-Sue like beginning, yuck...-)
As Tyson, Max, Judy, Hillary, Grandpa, and Takeshi sat outside the little dojo, snacking on fish sticks (store bought), a familiar voice rang through the air.
"Hey, guys!", It was Rei! He had shown up to join his team members in the tournament. Everyone jumped up to greet him, Takeshi staying in her spot, preoccupied with her fascistic. Rei walked over and snatched a piece of food from the girl, who reacted by shooting her hands up and pulling his arms down. He lost his balance and fell into her, their faces missing by inches. They both flipped backwards, followed by Takeshi raving madly about respecting a girl's food.
"I'm sorry! I really am! Here let me help you up.", he stood and held his hand out to her. She glared a moment then took his hand in her own. The young gentleman pulled Takeshi to her feet and she glared some more, "Wow."
"What's wrong, Rei?" Max asked.
"She's looks a lot like Kai when she glares." Rei laughed and walked back to the others.
"Have you seen Kai?" Max continued.
"No."
"Oh well. You'd really like Kai if you met him, Takeshi."
"Uh-hu." Rei stifled a laugh and sneaked bits of food from the other Bladebreakers plates. they continued to hang around outside when the sun started to set. As the others went inside, Takeshi watched the sun. She got up to go inside when she heard someone whisper her name in pure shock; she whirled around to see who it was and found a boy, not much older than she was, standing at the gates of the dojo. He looked surprised, but sucked in all his emotions to talk to her.
"Who are you?" He asked, his voice full of spite. Takeshi had never heard such sass. She rolled her shoulders up and barked the question back.
"Who are you?"
"Kai Hiwatari."
"Kai..."
______

Iris: Ha! Now you must review!!!!! If you got this far you must like it!