Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Blade ❯ Changes ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Takeshi looked around her new surroundings. A women with long black hair and dressed in skanky clothes and a lab coat had come across the two of them walking in town and brought her and Taizer to a laboratory. There were blades of all kinds being tested on and data flying across all the computer screens. It was a mesmerizing sight for Takeshi.

"So, Takeshi was it?"

"Yeah."

"My name is Dr. K (A/N: Now under new management!), and I do believe that you are quite an experienced blader."

"Yeah." she snorted, "And?"

"Well, we'd like your help."

"Sictzo." Takeshi scoffed, "What do you want?"

"For you to capture the four bitbeasts. Dragoon, Draciel, Driger, and Dranzer."

"..." she growled to herself, "Why?"

"Well, it's believed that the four bitbeasts have the power to control the forces of nature, life, and death."

"Life and death? As in, they can bring back anyone whose died?"

"Yes, my boss needs that power to bring back his son and daughter-in-law." Dr. K smiled with a hint of deceit in her eyes, "Will you do it?"

"You do know I might not come back. I might just take the four bitbeast myself and make my own wishes come true."

"You might." the older woman sneered, "But I trust you won't."

"Hn. What makes you so sure?"

"Because... we have the same goals, Takeshi." a familiar voice rang through the lab.

"Grandfather."

***

Rei tossed and turned feverishly on his futon. He could see Kai and Takeshi, growling and fighting like two wolves at each others' throat. After while, they did resemble anthro-wolves. Kai snarled and swiped furiously at Takeshi neck, leaving deep gashes. Takeshi reared back and sank her teeth into Kai's shoulder. Rei couldn't move from his spot where he watched his lover and friend rip each other apart. His eyes filled with tears within his dream and in reality, his voice was caught, and he found no way to stop them. Kai pulled himself free from Takeshi's grip, leaving a remarkable hole in his arm. The smaller wolf tossed the chunk of her brother to the side and went in for another bout.

::Oh, please, God, stop them!:: Rei cried mentally, kicking and straining under his blanket, ::They both mean so much to me! Please don't take them!::

Takeshi missed Kai's lame arm by inches. Inches that meant her life. Kai twisted his neck around and bit Takeshi as hard as he could. His teeth were longer and more serrated from his experience; they pierced her skin and punctured her windpipe. Takeshi groped desperately, trying to claw at anything she could find. With one swift turn of his head, Kai snapped Takeshi's neck and dropped her dead body to the ground, glaring proudly down at it before throwing his head back, howling victoriously, then fell onto his side. He, too, died there before Rei, suffering a major loss of blood. Rei felt like he was drowning in his own sorrow. He killed his friend and his only love.

::Why...:: he mourned as his dream faded. He sat up, covered in sweat and tears, "Why did I let it happen?"

He started to lay back down when the door to the den slid open. Through his tears he could see the almost ghostly silhouette of his team leader.

"Rei." Kai whispered from the doorway, "Help me find Takeshi."

***

Iris: Breaktime!

Nikki: *reading over the last part* Gee, that's gory.

Iris: Ain't it? Oh yeah... *blares the 'Shounen-ai' alarm in Nikki's ear*

Nikki: GEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Iris: SHOUNEN-AI WARNING!!!!!!!!

Nikki: I'm going to rearrange your insides!

***

"Kai, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Rei." The two boys walked in the moonlight together, gathering their minds for the upcoming search, "I shouldn't have been so harsh on my own sister."

"You were only doing what you felt was right."

"But it wasn't right!" Kai growled, clenching his fists, "I should have been trying to pull us back together rather than trying to separate us more! I'm a fool."

"It'll be okay." Rei cooed, patting Kai on his back, "I'm sure Takeshi will forgive you. Hehe. I mean, the rest of us have forgiven you several times."

Kai sighed heavily and stopped walking to look at his companion with pleading eyes. Rei looked so handsome, his black hair shining with the slowly drying sweat on his muscular arms. This Rei was quiet and serious, wanting to help his girlfriend and captain. This was the Rei that Takeshi loved. The Rei that Kai had become used to seeing was usually drenched in sweat, covered in dust, and annoyingly perky. Kai found himself in love with both sides of the Chinese tiger boy. (A/N: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!)

"Do you love my sister?"

"Nani? Well... yes I do." Rei answered, mildly bewildered. Kai blushed, the red almost staining his pale white skin, and embraced Rei with both his arms and lips. The smaller boy was so soft. He struggled for only a moment, then relaxed against Kai's body. As they pulled away, Kai felt ashamed of his actions; Rei was Takeshi's boyfriend, and here he was making his own selfish moves.

"..."

"Kai, I love both of you very much." Rei murmured, "But right now, we need to find Takeshi, alright?"

"Yeah.."

***

Nikki: You nerd.

Iris: XDXD.

Nikki: Freak, that's sick.

Iris: XDXD

Nikki: *imitating Takeshi* OMG! My brother is gay! And in love with my boyfriend! *laughs like a retard*

Iris: Myew... but I liked it.