Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Blade ❯ New Path To Follow ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Grandfather." Takeshi hissed.

"My dear little girl." Voltaire said, walking over to hug her. Takeshi squirmed and growled furiously at her relative, "I've missed you!"

"Let go of me!", she yelled, kicking and flailing, "I'll never work for you! You took my brother from me and changed him!"

"And I can change you too." Takeshi's eyes widened in fear, "But for the better, to be the same as Kai."

"Why would I want to be?"

"How else will you be able to be with your brother?" Takeshi sighed. Kai had changed, maybe changing would be for the better. She wanted so bad to be able to see eye-to-eye with her big brother again.

"What do I have to do?" Voltaire held out a dark blade with a rather evil looking Taizer on the bit. This was Dark Taizer, Taizer's alter ego. It was much like Dark Dranzer, only not as powerful her brother's evil beast. Takeshi stared at it for sometime before taking it and handing Taizer to her grandfather.

"With Dark Taizer, you will become like your brother and you'll have the power to capture each of the Four Bitbeast and bring your parents back."

***

Iris: Ah, yes... and Kai and Rei are walking around somewhere... (Takeshi gets a clothing change... and the story continues :D)

***

"Where should we start looking?" Rei tried to break the silence between him and Kai when a caped figure dropped down infront of them.

"Why not here?" the figure said, pulling back her hood to show herself. It was Takeshi! She ripped off her cape to reveal that she was wearing a dark blue halter top with crimson embroidery, fishnets on her arms (up to her shoulders), a torn blue jean skirt that gave naughty little glimpses of her panties, knee high black and blue socks, and black @sics. (In other words; jsut as tacky looking as Kai first season :D)

"Takeshi!" Kai gasped, "What happened to you?"

"Exactly what happened to you." Takeshi replied. Her voice was filled with malice and pure anger, the same kind that Kai was once burdened with before he met the Bladebreakers. She whipped out her launcher in which was Dark Taizer and demanded that one of them, or both of them, battle her immediately, "I will defeat you and make your bitbeast mine!"

"What?!" Rei growled.

"You are on a need-to-know basis, babe." she winked evilly, "And all you need to know is that I will have Driger and Dranzer."

"Takeshi.." Kai said with a mournful tone, walking towards her, "..who is forcing you to do this?"

"No one!" she pulled out her ripcord with such a force that Dark Taizer drill into the cement sidewalk before going after Kai. The elder boy dodged his sister's blade and launched Dranzer in defense. Rei watched in horror as his girlfriend's blade tore away at Kai's blade. The red phoenix and black and blue dragon snapped away at each above their respective blades. The match almost seemed even until the dragon bit Dranzer in the neck and wrapped itself around the phoenix like a python and dragged it back into the dark blade. What was left of Dranzer's blade spilt into four and fell apart. Takeshi laughed sinisterly as Dark Taizer lept into her hand, "And now for you, sweetheart."

"Rrrr..."

***

Iris: What will become of Dranzer?! Will Rei stand up to his crazed girlfriend?! Will Takeshi ever wear normal clothes again!?!?!

Takeshi: Actually, I kinda like this slutty bit, minus these ugly socks and shoes.

Iris: You're suppose to look tacky.

Takeshi: :P

Iris: :D