Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Blade ❯ Things Will Be Better... ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Voltaire grinned from ear to ear, finally he had the power of the Four Sacred BitBeasts. (A/N: See? I didn't make Taizer the fifth... cuz there's only four... Like Ozuma said... yeah) There was nothing stopping him from taking over the world now! (<<;;;) He divide each bitbeast into different containers that Dr. K had built for him. Driger, Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel, and the extra bitbeast Taizer. They roared and and clawed wildly at their imprisonments.

"Not so fast, my pets." Voltaire said, "There's no way for you to get out."

Dranzer was shaking its head violently. The others noticed and moved as far away as their containers would let them. The phoenix erupted into a flash of orange and red, filling his prison, then calmed and glared madly at Dr. K and Voltaire.

"You are sick people." Voltaire blinked and Dr. K backed away. Did Dranzer just speak to them? "I cannot believe you would force your own grandchildren against each other."

"What I do with my family is none of your concern!" Voltaire growled.

"You're a terrible man." Taizer said, her voice somewhat calmer than her brother's, "You always have been. You're the reason why Kai and Takeshi got seperated."

"Yeah, so?" the old man shook his head, "Am I losing my mind? I'm talking to bitbeasts! Talking to animals!"

"We may be animals." Driger's voice was smooth, although he was as pissed as everyone else, and sounded like he was purring, "But we are a hundred times the person you could ever be. How dare you treat your only family like that, forcing them to give up a perfectly good life for something that can never be acheived."

"I never thought someone could sink so low as to lie to their own flesh and blood."
Draciel had a very child-like voice and almost sounded scared, "To think people like you are walking around right now, breathing and socializing."

"This bastard's just asking to get his ass beat!" Dragoon's voice was similiar to his owner's, only lot deeper and ferocious, "When I get out of here!"

"This is nuts." Dr. K snorted, "Once we extract your energy, Voltaire will have the power to take over the world!" (A/N: For what reason, we're still trying to figure out.)

She ran over to the main control panel and flipped a series of switches. The bitbeast growled as the machine started up. They tried again to free themselves, but to no avail. Taizer looked at her brother in the prison next to her and put one claw up in an attempt to touch him. Dranzer looked back with a mournful crow.

"I'm sorry, Taizer. Kai and I couldn't protect you and Takeshi... again."

"I'm just happy to be able to see you again."

Just as the machine began to drain each beast of their energy, many of the guards came rushing in, shouting and crying, "There are children in the building!"

"They're children!" Voltaire growled, "Shoot them!"

"BASTARD!" (Dragoon)

"We can't! They kicked our guns out of our hands! Even that one kid carrying the girl on his back!"

"Damn! Dr. K! Hurry up!" the doctor tensed and tried to speed the process up. The bitbeast called for their masters. Kai and co. came into the room in a good old fashion Charlie's Angel style, kicking ass. As the others went to stop Dr. K, Kai and Takeshi went up to confront their grandfather, "There's no stopping me now, you brats. Once the extraction is done, I will be the most powerful man in the world!"

"You'll... you'll never have that power..." Takeshi mumbled. Dr. K gave a scream as she was bumrushed by three teenage boys. She fell over the control panel and hit a giant red button (You know, the one that normally has the glass around and the word 'EMERGENCY' taped on it, yeah that one.). The bitbeasts cried out for their masters as they fell to the bottom of their tanks. Having knocked Dr. K out cold, Tyson, Max, and Rei hurried to their beasts' side. Takeshi heard Taizer crying and opened her eyes to the results of her betrayal. She started to cry and upon seeing this, Taizer stood and roared.

"Everyone!" the bladers looked on in disbelief as the blue dragon spoke, "Gather what strength you have left and try to break free!"

The bitbeast rose and gave a battle cry as their aura surrounded them and filled their tanks. Takeshi groaned trying to move to Taizer, but she was to tired to do anything, "Kai... no enough power... help them."

Kai nodded at his sister's request, glared one last time at his grandfather, and went to Taizer and Dranzer.

"It'll be okay, Dranzer." he said, still holding Takeshi. She opened her eyes and held an arm out to try and touch Taizer's tank. Taizer looked over and tried to reach back. Takeshi smiled and nodded as she passed out.

"Things will be better in the morning." she cooed. Taizer smiled and let out a ear-spilting roar as the room filled with a blinding white light...

**To Be Continued. ^_^

Iris: Don't you love me? I let the bitbeasts talk cuz I liked that episode when Tyson talked to Dragoon.