Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 7 Choice and Sacrifice ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7

Choice and sacrifice


Morning came and crista opened her eyes,they were in soul society,itachi,bakura and riku too.Itachi was beside crista sleeping,she got up and did paperwork,not paying attention to a person through the window."Crista!"He whispered.
Crista snapped out of it and turned around,riku was leaning against the side of the window,tossing a tray of food up and down."It's been two hours already,I know how you get sometimes so I brought you some food"he said,standing up.
He jumped over itachi,in front of crista,quietly,itachi didn't wake."Your friend sure is a heavy sleeper"riku whispered.Crista giggled,grabbed the tray of food and set it on her desk.Riku put his hand under her chin and made her look at him,she looked at him and smiled.
He kissed her,passoinatly,she kissed back,wrapping her arms around his neck,his arms around her body.Itachi stirred,riku and crista parted."I have to go I also have paperwork to do"he said.He gave her a quick kiss,then left,itachi sat up and yawned.
Crista sat down by him and smiled,itachi looked at her,smiled,then yawned."How did you sleep?"She asked,looking at her desk.Itachi looked at her and pulled her into him,his arms around her,he stroked her cheek."Great"he said,his voice husky.
Crista disappeared and reappeared by her desk.She grabbed an apple and tossed it to itachi,itachi caught it and looked at her."I Love someone else itachi and I have paperwork to do"she said,sitting down.
Itachi suddenly got up,tossed the chair away,breaking it,and gripped crista's arm,hurting her,she winced.Itachi's sharingan was on,he was ticked."Who!"He said,his voice low.Crista didn't answer,she touch3ed a heaven butterfly and it flew out the window.
Itachi's grip tightened,she yelped,closing her eyes.Itachi was about to speak,but stopped as a sword rested on his neck,behind him was bakura and riku,ticked off."Let her go!"Bakura growled,his voice low and cold.
Riku's sword was on itachi's heart,he pressed it against his skin,itachi let go of crista,she fainted,bakura caught her,wiping hair out of her face."She's alright riku,she just fainted"bakura said.
Riku didn't pull his sword off of itachi's back."Riku!"Bakura shouted,he was in the window,crista in his arms,riku pulled away his sword and sheathed it.Bakura went to his manshion,it was safe there,riku slammed itachi against a wall,his strength suprised itachi,his eyes wide a little.
Riku was angry,his eyes crimson."If you ever lay a hand on my captians girl,I will kill you!"Riku threatened.Riku disappeared,riku sat down on the bed and thought about the life he uesed to have with crista,before he died.
Three hours passed,crista moaned a little and opened her eyes.She glanced beside her and saw a cushion,she put her hand on it and smiled."Bakura was here,it's still warm"she thought.Bakura entered the room with some food and water and sat down beside crista,setting the food down.
Crista looked at him,he gripped her hand,she smiled at him."Are you okay?"He asked.Crista smiled at him and nodded,bakura sighed and put her in a sitting position,she chuckled,bakura looked at her."I'm not hurt bakura,I can sit up and stand on my own you know"she said.Bakura smiled,then nodded.
Crista started eating her food and drank the water,a servent came in and got the stuff away,bakura stood up and turned his back."Do you want to get dressed?"He asked.Crista looked at herself and gasped,she didn't have any clothes on,she got dressed,still blushing.
Bakura turned around and looked at her,she was wearing her dress from her palace,she stood up and opened the gate to soul society."I'm going back to my palace bakura"she said.Bakura went with her and klas saw them,he rushed toward crista and embraced her.
They parted,klas smiled,crista smiled back."I'm so glad your okay"he said,sighing.Crista walked between klas and bakura to the palace,suddenly a sword was thrown at crista,she closed her eyes,bakura blocked it with his sword,klas picked up the sword and gasped."It's him,this is the twentith time this year"klas growled,his eyes black.
Crista took the sword from klas and looked at it,then sniffed it."This scent is mixed in with a familar one,but whoses?"She muttered under her breath.Another dagger came at her,she blocked it,then five more,her dress got torn.
She saw a flash of black,the persons eyes a crimson color.Crista scoffed,smirking and chased after him."Princess cristaina wait!"Klas shouted.Bakura and klas ran after her,but didn't find her,it was night when crista leaned against a tree,panting,sweat down her face.
Someone chuckled,crista's head went up,sword in front of her."So you're my brothers ex,he never told me how beatuful you were actually6,I hardly ever saw him"the person said.Crista stiffined as a dagger was pressed against her throat,she glanced back.
She gasped,she dropped her sword and her eyes widened,the person's eyes were crimson,his hair was black,he was a vampire,he smirked."E..ed..edward?!"Crista said,shocked,the persone reappeared in front of her,bowing,then looked at her."No i'm his brother"the man said,smiling.
The man pinned crista to the tree,she looked at him,angrily."My name is dreden"dreden said,licking her neck,her eyes widened,his fangs scraped across her neck,she shivered,wimpering."Get away from her dreden!"Someone shouted.Dreden dogded the man's gun shots,the man was in front of crista,protectivly.
Crista opened her eyes,the man's hair was spiky and black,he wore a black shirt,a black jacket,black pants and black shoes.The man turned to her,his eyes closed and smiled,crista sniffed the air,her eyes widened,she gasped.
The man opened his eyes,they were amber,he turned toward her,dreden was wounded,unconcious."It's been a long three hundred years huh,crista,or should I call you princess cristina now"He said.Tears threatened to fall out of crista's eyes,she embraced train,train embraced back,tightly.
Crista went to her knees,train still embracing her,she was crying."Train..how could you...how can you be alive...you're supposed to be dead...how?"She asked,sobbing.Train frowned,wiping away the tears."The king of soul society let me live,I served and protected him for 200 years and searched for you for 100 years,i'm glad I found you"he said,smelling in her scent.
Train stood up and looked at dreden,the crista."We'll take him to the palace for questioning,we'll question him when he wakes up"crista said.Train picked up dreden and they walked to the palace,klas and bakura saw them and sighed,klas saw dreden and tookhim to a cell at the bottom of the castle.
Crista led train to her roomand sat on the bed,train embraced her,she looked at him."I missed you these last 300 years"he whispered,his embrace tightening.Crista nodded,looked at him,then kissed him.He kissed back passionatly,pushing her back against the bed.
Crista started taking off her dress,train just took off his shoes,jacket and shirt.He pulled the covers over them,still kissing her.An hour passed,crista was in train's arms,her head and arms on his chest,he kissed her again,she kissed back.
Crista had her bra and underwear still on,train had his pants still on,klas came into the room,crista sat up,train did too."Dreden woke up your excellancy"klas said,the shut the door.Crista put on a silk dress it was white with pearls on it and dimonds,she wore white shoes and a golden tiarra.
Train put on a chinesse karate suit,it was embroided with golden dragons,it was all black,the pants and shoes were too.It had been edwards when he was alive,train and crista went down to the bottom of the castle to question dreden in his cell.
Train waited by the cell door,his eyes closed,crista walked into the room,dreden was chained to a wall,crista looked at him,dreden chuckled."What does this exallancy want with me?"Dreden said,chuckling.Crista walked up to him and slapped him.
Dreden's eyes widened,train smirked."That's got to hurt,ouch!"Train whispered.Dreden's eyes were bright crimson,he snapped at crista,she strepped back,glaring at him,his fangs bared."I have three questions for you,dreden"crista said,her voice harsh,whispered and cold.
Dreden leaned against the wall,looking at her."Then ask,go on,what?"Dreden asked,his voice uncaring.Crista moved her tiarra,the looked at dreden,her eyes cold and uncaring."Where is edward?"She asked.
Dreden scoffed and looked away,he gripped his chest,tightly."Behave brother"dreden thought.He looked at crista and sighed,crista didn't move."He is in my body,like your sister envy fangel"dreden said.
Crista's eyes widened,dreden frowned suddenly,then got up,smirking."Nut he is dying and I'll have his body,so it dosen't matter"he said,scoffing.Crista sighed and slapped him again,dreden glared at her,the looked shocked.
Tears flowed down her eyes,she wiped the away."Don't you dare talk about him that way,he was a fool but he dosen't deserve to be talked to like that"she said,crying.Dreden looked said and sighed,crista rgained her emotions then sighed also.
Dreden stood up,looking at her,his eyes pained."Secons question can I talk to him?"She asked.Dreden thought to edward,growled,then looked at crista."He dosen't wantr to talk to you but before he dies in five minutes he does"dreden said.
Crista nodded,then looked toward the door."Last question Can he transfer his bending powers to train my boyfriend"she said.Dreden thought to edward,smiked,nodded,then looked at crista."Yes"he said.Crista nodded,dreden sighed and closed his eyes,crista looked at him.
His eyes opened,they were blue and angry,crista looked at him."Hello edward it's been a long time"crista said.Edward stood up angrily,he swiped at her,she dogded and stepped back."Why did you LEAVE ME!"Edward shouted,train moved by the door and listened,crista sighed.
Edward growled,his eyes black,crista opened her eyes and looked at edward."If I stayed with you then you would have died and I couldn't bear that,I couldn't lose another one of my lovers again"she said.
Edward's anger subsided,he slid to the floor."I still love you crista,I don't hate you,I have run out of time though,I have one minute left till i'm gone forever"edward said.Crista knelt down by edward and kissed him,he kiissed back,a tear went down her face,they parted.
His body was cold,he was dead,dreden took control,his eyes sad."Goodbye brother"dreden said.Crista stood up and walked out of the romm,klas was beside her,train went to her."Klas take care of him,then despose of the body"crista said,her voice cold and harsh.Klas nodded and went inside,train followed crista up to her chambers,she layed down on the bed.
Train practiced with his bending powers and mastered them in five minutes,crista smiled,train went into bed with her and embraced her."I love you crista"he said.Crista embraced him back,smiling."I love you too train"she said,they fell asleep in each others arms,crista thinking about edward and the memories with him.