Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 8 The attack on the palace and the unbreakable sphere ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8

shocks,the attack on the palace,the unbreakable sphere


Crista woke up,train wasn't beside her,she sat up and heard a shower stop.She looked toward her bathroom and saw train,he had black pants on,his hair was down,covering part of his face,it was short and went around his face perfectly.
Crista put her dress on and walked toward him,train smiled at her and kissed her,she kissed back,they p[arted and she looked sad."What's wrong?"He asked.He put his hand under her chin and made her look at him."All of this,being with you,this palace,the places,they remind me of my ex husband edward"she said.
Train embraced her,she gasped,a pulse went through him,his eyes widened.He closed his eyes and parted from crista."i'll be back"he said.He put his black shirt and jacket on and lept out the window,crista's eyes widened,she gasped."those movements,he's a.."crista thought.
Train ran through the forest,his eyes a crimson color,he slammed his head against the ground,his eyes getting bigger than smaller,his claws grew,his ears grew pointy,he screamed in the air.
He sniffed the air,his eyes widened,and he gasped.He looked back and saw crista,her eyes green,she was in her human form."Crista...get..away..from..me..now...HURRY!"He struggled to say.Crista went by him,knelt down and embraced him,his body stiffined as he gasped."I'm not leaving you,never again,I refuse"she said.
Train swipt at her,a gash formed on her right shoulder,her eyes wide,train's eyes were cold and harsh."I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME,CRISTA!"He shouted,his eyes angry.Crista gripped her right shoulder,tightly,her teeth and eyes closed.
Crista opened her eyes,they were squinted,train growled."I have to do this,I'll hurt her so much,that she'll get away from me,I don't want to kill her with my own hands"he thought.Crista moved toward him,suddenly a fireball surrounded crista,her and train's eyes widened.
Crista screamed loud,train used water bending to put out the fireball,he looked at the direction it had come,he gasped,his eyes widened.In front of him was a man with blue hair,long face,blue eyes and smirking.
He wore a white robe with black tressals around it,a black cape on his back.Train's eyes returned to normal,they were brown,he pulled out his sword and rushed up at him.The man blocked it,sparks flew."RADU!"Train shouted.
Crista's eyes opened,she stood up and pulled out her keyblade,radu punched train in the gut,he gasped,his eyes wide.He went to the ground,coughing,he saw crista fly up to radu."No crista,don't,you're not strong enough for him"he thought.
Crista's keyblade glowed a fire orange,she spun around and hit radu in the stomach,dogding his sword.Radu stabbed crista in the stomach,she coughed up blood."CRISTA!!"Train screamed.Radu tossed her to his left,she caught herself on a branch,angry.She went into her soul reaper form and pulled out cresentmaru."Call forth the eclipse,CRESENTMARU!!"Crista shouted.
A black and red light surrounded crista,she wore a black soul reaper outfit on,a red ribbion tied around her waist and hair,a fox tail was behind her."Growl and attack cresentmarua!"Crista shouted.A huge white fox went beswide crista,it had ten tails,crista aimed her sword at radu and cresentmarua went at him.
Radu struck down cresentmarua,crista sliced radu inm half,his blood spraying over her,on her face and clothes.She landed on the ground,sword still in it's position,radu's body turned into red flames,then disappeared.Crista sheathed cresentmaru and went into her human form,she felt dizzy,she gripped the wound on her shoulder and stomach tightly.
She went by a cliff,the cold icy water rushing fast below,she closed her eyes and sighed.Train had been thrown down by the bottom of the ravine,the icy water rushing passed him,he was five miles in front of the cliff where crista was,the moonlighgt shone brightly on her and train.
Train stood up,gripping his head,the thirst had gone away,he looked up and saw crista,he squinted and saw her blood dripping down to the ground,she was gripping her stomach and shoulder wound.She stepped one more time and looked at train,smiled."Goodbye train"she thought to him.Train's eyes widened,he rushed toward the cliff,fast,he couldn't go into his full demon form,he was human,he growled and ran faster.
Crista closed her eyes and walked off,train was almost there,memories of him and crista flashed through his head."Crista I'm not letting you die,I have got to run faster.If I don't crista will die"he thought.
Train's speed increased,crista was almost to the groun,train lept into the air,high and caught her.He put his arms protectivly around her as they hit the ground.He held her in his arms,she opened her eyes and stood up,train did too.
It started raining suddenly,train looked up,crista did too then at the ground.Train looked at her,then away,his banngs over his eyes."I'm sorry crista"he said,sadly.Crista didn't answer,tears fell down her face,she looked toward the cliff,bangs over her eyes.
Klas and riku appeared and hid behind some trees."Crista why did you jump?"Train asked,he looked at crista.Crista didn't answer,train grabbed her shoulders,she yelped,he took his hands off her shoulders."I...I...wanted..wanted.."she started to say.
Train put his hand on her left shoulder,her left hand gripped her right arm,tightly."You wanted what?"He asked.Crista bit her lip,it bled a little,train looked at her,his eyes determined."I wanted to be with edward!"She shouted,looking at him,her eyes teary.
Train's eyes widened,he let go of her,she stepped back shaking her head."He was my husband,I left him and he died,I thought if I left him he would stay alive,but I was wrong..I was so wrong"she sobbed.
She went on her knees,crying,her hands in fists,she was shaking.Train knelt in front of her and embraced her,she gasped,her eyes widened."Train"she sobbed.His embrace tightened,his eyes closed."I was scared when you lept off that cliff"he said.
Crista looked at him,he opened her eyes,his teeth clenched."I don't want to lose you"he said.Crista embraced him,someone was in the shadows,he was wounded.He had long black hair and blue eyes,then disappeared.
Crista and train went to the palace,train kissed her,then went to patrol th area as one of the keyblade knights.The man that was wounded,clutching the wound by his heart,he had his teeth and his left eye clenched."I have to see her,this is my only chance"he thought.
He ran fast,the air and trees flashing passed him,he lept on the castle wall and looked toward her room.He went to the ground,panting,he strained his breath.He checked for any gaurds then lept to crista's balcony,he parted the curtains,he was breathing heavily now,blood ran down his face.
He saw crista,bathed in the moonlight,he smiled and took one step,a pulse went through him,his eyes widened,he went to his knees,gasping.Crista opened her eyes and sprang up,scanning the room/She saw the man kne3eled to the ground,blood over him."Cri..Cri..Crista"he said,pain filled his voice.
Crista walked toward him,he put his hand on the wall and carefully stood up,a pool of blood was below him,his breathing and voice strained."Who are you?"She asked,trying to keep calm.The man laughed hoarsly,he looked at crista,his blue eyes and black hair and clothes could only be seen in the moonlight.
As if on cue the wind picked up,the curtains flew up,revealing the man's face,he smirked,crista's eyes widened,she gasped,tears threatened to fall."E..ed..edward is that you?"She asked,her voice shocked.
Edward nodded,his face had a smile on it,he let go of the wall,the cello case fell to the floor with a loud thud,his knees buckled,his eyes dimming.The last thing he saw was crista running to him and catching him,tears streaming behind and down her face.
Three hours passed,edward moaned,stirred and opened his eyes slowly,it was still night as he gazed around the room.He saw crista by the balcony,her eyes closed,the wind pulling her hair back,edward put himself into a sitting position slowly,panting after that."You shouldn't move around,you'll reopen your wounds"she told him,her voice calm and gentle.
Edward layed back down,sighing slowly.Crista sat down by the bed,edward looked at her."Crista I need to ask you something"he said,calmly.Crista looke4d at him,then closed her eyes."What is it?"She asked,looking at him.Edward sighed and took a deep breath."Why did you say those things and why did you leave me?"He asked,his voice sad and angry.
Crista's eyes widened,then dimmed,she looked down,her hands cleching the blankets."Everyone around me dies"she said.Edward gasped a little,looking at her,his eyes sad."I thought that if I left you,you wouldn't be harmed or killed,but I..I"Tears fell down her cheeks,her hands clenched more.
Edward turned her face toward him,her eyes were teary,his eyes were filled with pain and sorrow."It hurt me so much to do that,but I was wrong...so...wrong..I'm sorry"she sobbed,edward embraced her.He had his right arm on her back,rubbing up and down,his left was on the back of her head.
She clung to him,scared,sad,afraid to let go,thinking he would disappear if she did."I forgave you a year ago crista,you are the person who I love with all my heart,my princess,my love,my beloved and also my wife"he said.
Crista looked at him,he looked back,he pulled her against him,his lips touched hers then pushed,deepening their kiss.Crista's eyes widened,then closed,a tear escaped her eyes,she kissed back,equel to his force of his kiss also.
They parted,smiling,train and klas burst into the room,train had his keyblade pointed at edward."Edward I thought you were dead,I'm glad you're alright"klas said.Train didn't move,crista looked at him,his keyblade disappeared.
Klas and train walked toward edward,crista sighed."My brother came here and made everyone believe I was dead,but I have been battling,training,I kept getting injured five or six times,I lost count,but I'm here,alert my parents klas"edward said.
Klas bowed,then left,dragging train with him.Train got out of his grasp and went to the door,but klas stopped him."Don't,they need to be alone right now"klas said.Train stood by the door,worried."Crista don't leave me for him"he thought.
Edward put on his shirt and jacket and grabbed his celoo case,crista put her hand on his shoulder."Where are you going?"She asked.Edward turned toward her and smiled,his eyes sad,her started to become transparent,crista's eyes widened.
Tears flowed down her cheeks,she looked at him."Crista I was lying,I really am dead,victor killed me just after you left,it was my time to die,live happy with train,my place is in heaven"he whispered.Crista kissed him one last time,he completely disappeared.
Train came in,crista went to her knees,crying.Train embraced her,tightly,she embraced back,klas came back,his face sad and shocked."Saya and hagi were killed in front of my eyes by an army of demos,they are heading this way princess,you must leave with train,now!"He said.
They all heard a bang and turned toward the window,the palace had exploded,the gates wrecked.Train pulled out his keyblade,grabbed crista's hand and ran down to the bottom of the castle."What about everyone else!"She said.There was blood everywhere,crista looked ahead,train had killed three of the army's men."They will be alright don't worry"he said,killing another one.
They got to the bottom and train opened the door to the back of the castle,they rushed out,crista was having trouble keeping up,the leader was right behind them.Train stopped,put crista behind him and turned around just in time to block the leaders sword.Train went into his demon form and killed the leader,he grabbed crista and flew in the air.
His body glowed and he flew faster,the castle was burnt to the ground,crista had fainted in his arms,he clutched her to him,tighter,his eyes determined."I have to get her away from here"he thought.
Crista woke up and her wings came out,train looked at her,her scar glowed crimson,she screamed,grabbing her wound."Train take me to bakura"she said.Train tried to open the gate to soul society but coudln't,crista held out her hand and it formed but then closed."What's going on?"She thought.
She flew out of train's arms,he looked at her,her angel wings turned yellow gold a little,her dress turned long and white."Crista"train thought,shocked.Crista held out her left hand and a sythe formed into her hand,it started to glow yellow.
Crista saw something and flew toward it,train flew after her,on the ground was a huge blue sphere,she hit her sythe on it and it cut her,she screamed loud.Train caught her,she got angry,suddenly edwards spirit appeared in front of the sphere,smiling sadly.
Crista stood up,gripping her back,edward looked at her,train went by edward."Crista you have to kill train to go back to soul society"he said.Train and crista's eyes widened.