Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 21 Rescued and a confession of theheart ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 21


Rescued and a confession of the heart


Dante saw a fire ahead and hid behind a tree,he pulled out his pistols and spun around,his eyes widened as he saw the sight in front of him.There was blood everywhere,crista was in a pool of it,a wound in her stomach,she looked pale.
Dante rushed t6oward her and held her in his arms."Crista!"He shouted.She opened her eyes and looked at him,smiling."Dante you came"she said,wincing after that.Dante smirked and nodded,gripping her hand tightly.
She looked at him,he looked back,his grip tightened."Of course I came babe i'm your bodygaurd,remember"he said.Crista smiled and put her hand on his cheek,he stiffined,his breath caught inhis throat."Thank you for coming after me dante"she said.
Suddenly a huge fire and lightlightling bolt came at them,dante picked crista up and lept away,it struck him in his back,he clenched his teeth,his voice straind."Dante!"Crista said.Dante covered crista's body with his as they hit the ground.
Crista looked at dante,he opened his left eye in pain and smirked."That didn't hurt envy"he said.He slowly got up and faced envy,envy growled."How dare you take the blow for my sister!"She shouted.Envy pulled out hwer sword,dante did too.
He pointed it at her still smirking."What can I say,you're attack won't kill me"he said,sarcasticly.Envy charged at dante,dante charged at envy,their swords clashed,sparks flew."Why are you protecting my sister,none of her other bodygaurds have been this determined?"Envy asked,growling.
Dante glanced at crista,she was sitting up,looking at him,her face afraid."The truth is that I love her!"Dante shouted.He pushed envy's sword away and stabbed her in her heart,envy looked at dante,her face shocked.
Dante chuckled,still smirking."How can you kill me?"Envy asked,shocked.Dante shrugged his shoulders,glancing at the sky,then back at envy."I think that it's my feelings for crista that give me my strength"he said.
Envy disappeared and went back inside crista,she sighed.Dante stuck his sword in the ground and went to one knee,panting,sweat and blood dripped from his body.Crista went to him and looked at him,he looked at her."Was all that true?"She asked,her eyes shocked.
Dante wrapped his free hand around crista's waist and brought her against his body,smirking."You bet your life baby"he said.Crista smiled,she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in,dante did too.They kissed passionatly,then they parted.
Dante looked up at the sky,it was pitch black."We better get back to the castle"he said.He stood up,his wounds almost healed,crista stood up too.Dante leaned down a little and putting his arms behind him,crista looked at him.
Dante looked back at her and smiled,she smiled too."C'mon crista i'll give you a ride to the castle,princess"he said.Crista climbed on his back and he walked to the castle,an hour passed and they were halfway to the castle."Hey crista when we get there do you want to.."He glanced back and smiled a little.
Crista was asleep on his back,her legs around his waist,her arms around his neck.He looked ahead and smirked,crista snored quietly,dante chuckled."Uh,i'll ask you tomarrow night"he said,softly,not to wake her up.
He went into her room and laid her down on the bed,then turned to leave,she grabbed his wrist,he turned around to her,she had tears in her eyes."Dante can you stay with me,I..I don't want to be alone"she said.Dante nodded,his face soft,he took off his boots and his jacket and climbed into bed with her.
Crista felt his two strong arms go around her body and snuggled into him more,she smiled."Crista I just wanted you to know that I..I...I love you"he said.Crista looked at him,he looked back."I love you too dante"she said.
Dante put his hand under her chin,made her look at him,leaned in and kissed her,she kissed back.They fell asleep in each others arms,happy.Before any of the castle members woke up,dante slipped out of bed,put on his boots and his jacket,then gaurded the door.
Klas came in quietly,dante looked at him."She has today off,so i'm going to let her sleep in"klas said,then left.Dante yawned then heard crista moan,he opened his eyes and went over to her.He put his hand on her cheek,she opened her eyes,looked at him and smiled."Good morning dante"she said,yawning.
Dante smiled,leaned in and kissed her.He parted after it and looked at her,she sat up."Morning babe"he said,his voice husky.Crista giggled,got out of bed and got dressed."Klas said you had today off"he said.Crista smiled and put on a red tanktop,black jeans and white shoes,a sword at her hip,she smiled."Want to go demon hunting?"She asked.
Dante nodded,grabbed her hand and they went to misty valley to kill demons.Fifteen demons surrounded crista and dante,they were back to back.Crista unsheathed her sword,smirking.Dante pulled out his guns,smirking.
Crista and dante glanced at each other and smirked."Let's get this party started!"Dante shouted,rushing at the demon.He put his guns in front of him and fired off a barrage of bullets,the demon howled in pain.Dante side kicked it in the jaw and it disappeared,he unsheathed rebelion and rushed at a group of them.
Crista slashed up the middle of one,then another one in half."C'mon give me someone stronger!"Crista shouted,slashing another one.A huge demon grabbed crista and squeezed her.She straind her voice and pulled out her gun,aiming it at it's head."Let me go you peice of crap"She growled.
She shot it in the head,it howled,she got out of its grasp and ran up its arm,pulling out her sword.She jumped up in the air,her golden eyes glowing."Die!"She shouted,swinging her sword down.It got split down the middle,she got the blood off it and put it away.
Dante slashed and hacked through the surrounding demons,spinning like a bullet through the night."C'mon is this all you got!"Dante said,sarcastic.Dante jumped back as they merged together,he smirked."That's more like it"he said.
The demon was huge,it glared at dante.Its arm streched toward crista,she turned around,getting her sword out,it grabbed her and brought her to it's face.She glared at it,trying to get free."Let me go"she said.
The demon smirked and kissed her,dante was ticked off and rushed at the demon."Nobody and no demon gets their gruby hands on my girl!"He shouted.He jumped up in the air and sliced its arm off,crista got caught by dante,he landed on one knee and looked at her.
Crista looked at him,wiping her lips off and brushing herself off."Are you okay?"He asked.Crista nodded,ticked off,she got up and pulled her sword out."That gruby demon french kissed me"she said,dante's hand on his sword tightened,his teeth clenched.
He charged at the demon,crista was behind him.Dante jumped in the air,crista went for its stomach."How dare you touch my girl!"He shouted.The demon punched him,he flew back and hit a tree,breaking it."Dante!"Crista shouted.
The demon pinned crista to the ground,licking its lips,crista struggled to get away."Get off of me!"She shouted.The demon punched her in her gut,she gasped,then fainted.The demon leaned down and kissed her,crista was to weak to move,tears in her eyes.
She punched the demon in its gut,it got ticked off,crista smirked."I'm dante's girl not yours"she said.The demon held her head still and french kissed her,ripping off her shirt."Oh crap"she thought.Dante opened his eyes,standing up,wobbly,he looked ahead of him.
He got really ticked off and rushed at the demon."HYAA!"He shouted,angry.He jaw kicked it in its head,it fell off of crista,he jammed his gun to its head and growled."Nobody does that to my girl"he growled and pulled the trigger.
Crista sat up slowly,covering her chest up,she felt a jacket go around her shoulders and looked up,dante had put his jacket around her.She blushed as she saw his bare chest,he picked her up and ran toward something."Where are we going?"She asked.
Dante looked at her and smirked."It's a suprise"he said.Crista nodded and leaned her head against his chest,blushing."He's so warm"she thought,closing her eyes.Dante stopped ten minutes later,crista looked up,there was one huge pool,it was a hot spring.
He set her down and turned his back."I won't look,you can get in"he said,smiling.Crista smiled back,took off her clothes,hung dante's jacket and her clothes on a tree branch and went in."Dante you can come in too"she said.Dante turned his head,smiling."Yes princess"he said.
Dante took off his boots and took off his pants and gloves,hanging them on a tree,crista had her eyes closed.He got in and sat down."You can look now"he said.Crista opened her eyes and blushed at his chest,then turned away.
Dante chuckled and went over to her,she blushed more."What's the matter,you never took a bath with your other boyfriends or bodygaurds?"He asked,sarcastic.Crista shook her head and he sat beside her."My boyfriends never took baths with me,one did but he just took off his shirt and boots,not his pants too"she said.
Dante scratched his head and sighed."Sorry I guess I should have asked first,i'll go put them on"he said,getting up.Crista stood up too,her hand on her chest."No it's okay"she said.The water was just barely below their waists,at their hips.
Dante looked at her,she looked at him,then they sat back down,blushing."I guess this is a first then"he said.Crista nodded and sunk in more,sighing."I have something to tell you dante,I don't want a kid,i'll die if I do,it's part of my curse"she said.
Dante went over to her,in front of her,she looked at him."I don't want one either,kid's are a pain"he said,smirking.Crista smiled and sighed,closing her eyes.He looked at her,the moon was high in the sky,reflecting her beauty in the water,he leaned in and kissed her.
She opened her eyes and kissed back,they had a kissing fit.She wrapped her arms around his neck,he wrapped his around her back,carresing it,crista shivered,then smiled.Dante took a step back and slipped,they fell in the water.
Crista and dante opened their eyes,looking at each other,dante kissed her again,passionatly.They went to the surface and parted,dante put his hand on her cheek,carresing it."Crista i'll never let anyone touch you ever again,i'll always be here"he whispered.
She nodded,smiling at him."I know,but you can't keep that promise,something will happen,I can feel it"she said.Dante nodded and kissed her again,his back hit a rock behind him,he grunted,crista looked at him."Are you still hurt from our battle?"She asked,when they parted.
Dante nodded a little and sat down,crista went behind his back and healed it,he shivered at her touch and smiled."This was a nice suprise dante,thank you"she said.
He turned around and pulled her into his chest,embracing her."Your welcome babe"he said.Crista stiffened as she heard klas and riku looking for them,dante did too."Hurry and get dressed"she said.Dante nodded and they both got dressed,klas and riku came out of the woods and found them,dipping their feet in the hot springs,smiling.
Klas smiled,riku was jealous."Princess there you are,we were looking for you"klas said.Crista and dante stood up and walked toward klas."Sorry guess I lost track of time"she said.Klas dragged dante to the castle,riku led crista to her room.