Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 22 Conflict and kidnapped ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 22

Conflict and kidnapped



One year had passed and the castle had changed greatly,it was bigger and had black marble,the columns and doors were white marble.Dante walked to crista's door and knocked,crista opened it,then smiled.
Dante smiled too,knelt down,grabbed her hand and closed his eyes."It's time for the ceremony princess crista"he said.Crista nodded and went to change,dante leaned against the wall.
Crista opened the door and dante looked at her,he gasped a little.She had a long white dress,it had lines of blue on it,her shoes glass,she had a tiarra on her head.Dante held out his arm and she grabbed it."Dante you've gotten very strong and changed a little"she said.
Dante's hair hadn't changed,he still wore his long red jacket,but he had a long red and black shirt under it,he had black pants with a skull belt around it and black shoes,his right hand was wrapped up and was in a sling,he smiled."Just my apperance princess not my personality"he said.
Dante and the rest of the castle members were warriors,klas just sat back and watched,barking order.Dante was given the castles dirty work,which was hunting down demons and fighting tough enemies,he enjoyed it a little.He would be away two to three days and crista waited for him,he sometimes came back wounded and she panicks.
Dante and crista stopped at a huge black marble door,they untangled their arms and dante opened the door for her,crista walked through,dante followed her.Inside it was huge and really round with tons of seats,alot of people were there already,crista gulped.
Dante glanced back at her and smiled."Don't worry you'll be fine baby"he whispered.Crista smiled at dante and walked passed him,giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.He went and sat down in the fifth row out of twenty and sighed.
He glanced at his arm and regret went through him,his memory was fresh of what happened."I lied to crista about what happened to my arm,she just thinks its broken,but its changed"he thought,his eyes sad.His left hand was huge,red and black,when he got really angry the black areas glowed bright.
He looked at crista,she was standing by klas and a little man,he had a pointy hat and a white and golden robe.He was the preist of the castle and was going to tell crista what to say for the ceremony,she was also the songtress of the festival today,he smiled.
Two minutes passed and crista sat by dante,glancing at his arm,he had his right leg up and out,the foot was lying on his left knee,his fingers went up and down on the seat next to him."Dante does your arm hurt?"She asked,worried.
Dante looked at her,glanced at his arm,back at her,shook his head and smiled."No it dosen't it will be healed in a year"he said,lieing.Crista nodded and smiled,his breath stopped.She leaned against his left shoulder,he stopped tapping and wrapped his arm around her,she smiled."That's good"she said.
Regret went through dante again,he nodded and looked at the priest.A huge bulky man was in the shadows,watching dante and crista,he smirked,then left.Two hours passed and the whole castle and from the city came into the room,crista was behind a pilliar on the stage,klas came out and smiled.
He looked at dante and nodded,dante patted his sword on his back,his pistols were on his pants,he smirked."Citizens of Fortun welcome to the crystal castle,all the supporters for the knights here I thank you all,and now we present a song and a ceremony by Princess Cristina Higurashi!"Klas shouted,he disappeared.
The whole stage went black,then a single light went to the pilliar,crista came out,eyes closed.The piano and violin started playing,crista opened her eyes,she put her left hand to her chest,she saw dante and smiled,he smiled back.
She looked around at the people and breathed in."All things flow along,their ends not in this world, sleep, my beloved,your life will continue on,you were born and then you lived,to pass on songs pf hope for all eternety...offer yourself...These tears are the words for a new love...Thank you,for all eternity,for the dreams and the days of bliss,and for our meeting in this place...my beloved"she sang.
Dante's eyes softened,his face too."She's remembering her boyfriends when she sang that,I feel bad for her,it reminds me of my mother too."he thought.He fingerd the amulet his mother gave him and watched crista.
She was done and everyone clapped,crista went toward the priest,he repeated what he told her."We all come together as one soul our enemies fall at our feet as we grow stronger and rise up,evil is purified,the castle is protected by all light,let dark be killed by the light,we shall never surrender..."She stopped as the windows above her broke.
The priest,crista,dante and everyone looked up.The bulky man came down,hitting the alter feet first,he grabbed a sword and killed the priest.Everyone screamed,got up and started running away,dante stood by crista,gun out.
The man stood up and looked at klas,blood on him.Dante growled,grabbed crista's hand and ran,fast.The necklace the dante gave her,fell off,it was angel wings and blue jewel was in the middle.Crista gasped as it hit the ground,she reached for it,dante ran faster.
Klas held off the man,angry.Dante saw riku and rushed toward him,he took crista,crista looked at him."Riku get crista out of here now"dante said and turned around.Crista grabbed dante's shirt sleeve,he turned around.
She embraced him suddenly,she looked at him,tears in her eyes."No dante come with me,don't go fight"she said.Dante embraced her back with his arm."Crista I can't let him kill anymore,I have to fight him"he said.
Crista looked at him,tears going down her cheek,he put his hand on her cheek and carresed it."Don't worry i'll be fine,I won't be killed by the likes of him"dante said.Crista nodded,he smiled and leaned toward her,she closed her eyes.
He kissed her passionatly,she kissed back,she wrapped her arms around him,he wrapped his arm around her waist,bring her closer to him."I love you dante,be careful"she whispered.Dante smiled at her,wiping away her tears."I love you too,I will now go,hurry"he said.
Crista nodded and smiled,riku grabbed her hand."Don't worry baby i'll be fine"he said.Crista smiled at him,he smiled back and she went with riku.Dante ran toward klas,he was wounded bad,dante helped him up and healed him."Klas evacuate the city now,i'll deal with him"dante said.
Klas nodded and ran out of the room,the man turned toward dante,dante pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man."You have no good reason for doing this buddy and it's starting to tick me off"dante said.The man pulled out his sword,dante shot at him,he blocked it and swiped the gun out of dante's hands.
Dante pulled out rebelion and fended off his attacks.His and the mans sword clashed,the metal grinded together,dante pushed him away and went at him.The man jumped up,dante did too,up the huge satue in the room,their swords clashed alot,dante swiped his gun back.
He landed on the statue's left arm,the man landed on it's right ,dante pointed his pistol at him,the man smirked,pulling out a python gun.Dante's eyes widened,the man started it and aimed it at dante."Oh,shoot"dante said.Dante lept in the air at the last moment as the gun fired,blowing the stue's arm off.
Dante ran across the floor,the man kept shooting at him,dante lept at him."Oh man if I get hit by that i'm done for"he thought.He dogded another blast,dante stopped and looked at his jacket,the bottom was off,he growled."Oh man,why'd you destroy my jacket,I spent alot of money on this!"He shouted.
The man fired off another blast,dante barley dogded it,he rushed at the man,slashing and hacking at him,the man kept dogding his moves.The man knocked dante's sword and pistol out of dante's hands and struck his sword at him.
Dante got his arm out of its sling and hit the sword with it,a huge red blast burst in the room.the man looked at dante,dante's had glowed black lightling around it,he smirked,out of breath."Suprised?"He asked,chuckling after that.
Dante broke the guys sword and punched him in the face,the man chuckled,dante gasped.The man hit dante in the stomach and threw him at the statue,then his sword at him.Dante grunted as his body hit it,then his sword hit him in his chest,he grunted.
The man was panting,dante's body went limp."No I can't die here,crista's waiting fo me"he thought.A flash of crista crying,panicking,kissing him and fighting,then wounded flashed through his mind.A black aura surrounded him and he flew at the man,dante's hand ripped off the man's arm,he screamed and disappeared,before stabbing dante in the chest again.
Dante swore under his breath and pulled the sword out of his chest,he gripped his wounds and walked toward the door,panting,bangs over his eyes.Riku had brought crista to her room,dante had bandaged his hand up and put it in its sling,he knocked on the door.
Crista got up and opened it,crista's eyes widened as she gasped.Dante had his arm on the door hinge,he was bent over,panting,blood was down the front of him,his bangs over his eyes,he looked at her,smirking."Hi babe did you miss me?"He asked,sarcastic.
He walked into her room,using the wall for support,but his knees buckled and he blacked out.Crista screamed his name,riku went toward him."Crista it's alright a wound like this won't kill me"he thought.
An hour passed and crista was wiping a washcloth on his bare chest,looking at his wounds,wiping the blood off his chest.Riku was with klas and the other knights,figuring out a plan.She sighed and accidentaly got the washcloth in dante's wound."Ow that hurts babe,stop!"Dante said,looking at her.
Crista gasped,tears in her eyes,dry trails down her cheeks."Dante your okay!"She said,embracing him tightly on his chest.Dante grunted one eye closed,teeth clenched."Ow hey i'm still hurt"he said.Crista looked at him,he looked back."I'm sorry i'm just glad your okay"she said.
Dante looked at her,suspisous,she looked confused.He put three fingers on her cheek and looked at them."How long have you been crying?"He asked,concerned.Crista sat up and looked away,he looked at her."I better get you some more medicine"she said and stood up,walking away."Oh no you don't"he thought.
He grabbed her wrist and brought her back down,her head landed on his chest,he didn't care about the pain,she looked at him,he looked back."Crista,baby,how long were you crying?"He asked,concerned.Crista turned her head away,he sighed and put his hand on her cheek.
She looked at him,tears in her eyes,he sighed."Ever since I left with riku,I was so worried about you"she said.He sighed and embraced her,tightly,she glanced at him,he opened his eyes."Didn't I tell you I would be fine,you believe me don't you?"He asked.
Crista looked at him and nodded,smiling a little."I do trust you,its just every time my boyfriends said they would be fine they died and I..I didn't want you too either"she said,tears down her cheeks.Dante wiped them away with his thumb,sad."Hey,hey now i'm sorry if I said something I shouldn't have,don't cry anymore,please baby,don't"he said,his voice sad.
Crista smiled a little,she put her hand on his."I'll try,I can't stop right now,it will take a few minutes"she said,smiling.Dante nodded,smiling at her a little,he carreased her cheek."I think I know how to stop it"he said.
Crista looked at him,he sat up a little and kissed her,she kissed back,she put her arms on his chest,healing it slowly.She deepened the kiss,he let her lay on his chest,he flipped her on her back,he was using his hand to hold him up.
He leaned down and kissed her again passionatly,she kissed back,she wrapped her arms around his neck,his hand slipped and he fell on her,he hissed in pain,crista groaned."You okay?"He asked,painfully.Crista nodded and put her hand on his cheek,he looked at her."Your plan worked"she said,smiling.
Dante chuckled and kissed her,then parted for air."Worked like a charm babe"he whispered,then kissed her again,she kissed back.He went on his back,panting,crista got up and got another washcloth.She came back and rubbed the blood off his chest,he closed his eyes and smiled,then sighed."That feels good,crista"he said.
Crista smiled at him,he smiled back,one eye open,he put his hand on her cheek and carresed it,crista smiled."Dante"she said.Crista stopped and leaned on his chest,he embraced her,she slowly healed his wound."Don't you wish time would just stop?"She asked.
Dante looked at her,put his hand under her chin,she looked at him."Yeah,it would be nice,I could spend more time with you like this,but klas has me doing the castles dirty work alot,so I don't get to see you very much"he said,sad.
Crista nodded and smiled at him,dante did too."I've missed you so much and when you get back from the missions you're always wounded,it breaks my heart to see you hurt,I miss you so much it's unbearable"she said.
Dante nodded and kissed her,she kissed back,then parted."I feel the same,if I didn't work so much I would sweep you off your feet and leave here,with you,I promise i'll do it someday"he said.Crista smiled at him and nodded.
He smiled at her again,she sighed,he did too."This is bliss for me right now,being with you now,kissing you,I just come to escort you to places and that's it,I feel like i'm on klas's leash,it kills me not to see you"he said.He kissed her again,she did too,it lasted for three minutes,then they parted.
There was a knock at the door,klas came in,crista stood up and smiled at him,klas smiled back."The castles being invaded by demons we have to get out"he said.Crista and dante nodded,dante got up and got dressed,he led crista to klas and they walked out of the castle.
Demons were around the castle,dante put his hand in front of crista,he grabbed rebelion."Klas take care of crista,i'll deal with these guys"dante said.Crista stepped toward him,he looked at her."Be careful"she said.Dante nodded,klas grabbed crista's hand and ran for it.
Dante tightened his grip on rebelion,it glowed orang red and he went off,slicing demon in his way.Crista was by the entrance with klas,he was barking orders already."Everyone get to headquarters,dante go there too once your done here!"Klas shouted.
Dante slashed another demon,he looked at klas."I got it already!"Dante shouted,slashing another demon,klas looked at crista."Princess go with the others hurry!"Klas said.
Crista nodded and ran with them,she saw a little boy in the middle of some demons,some were coming at him,crista ran toward him.The demons lept in the air,crista embraced the boy tghtly,she closed her eyes.Dante was in front of her in an instant,he cut all the demons away from him."Get out of here,hurry!"He shouted,glancing at her.
Crista looked at him,smiled."Dante!"She said,she grabbed the boy and ran.A demon got up and ran after them,dante pulled his hand out of its sling,glancing at the demon."No you don't"he said.He grabbed its leg and swung it,hitting the others,he smashed it on the ground,he pulled out his sword."Your opponent is me,any of you try going after her,you're dead"he said.
The demons looked at each other and charged at dante,dante charged at them and slashed.Crista was running with citizens,klas grabbed her and they went to a tall white building,on the roof.Meanwhile the big man and three others were around a table,the man went to the leader."That menece dante appears to be very close to klas's neice cristaina,more than once he called out her name"he said.
The man went toward the white tower,klas pulled out his sword as he saw the man in front of him,dante ran toward the tower,fast."That foolish kid,dante has demon powers!"The man said.Klas went in front of him,smirking."I already know"he said.The man laughed,klas and crista looked at him.
The man pulled out his sword."I know I meant his right arm,that's in the sling has changed,its huge,red and and black,I faced him and it cost me my arm"the man said.Dante burst onto the tower,his hand showing,dante rushed at klas,gripping his shirt."Back to headquarters?!"He shouted.
Klas stepped back,crista saw dante's arm and gasped,the man chuckled.Dante turned toward her"Dante how could you?"She asked.Dante hid his arm behind him,he walked toward her,his face sad."Please crista,it's..it's not what you think"he said.The man charged at klas knocking him off the building."KLAS!"Crista screamed.
Dante charged at the man,he knocked dante unconcious,he grabbed crista and pointed his sword at her neck."Try anything and i'll kill you"he said,crista wimpered.Dante got up,slowly,angry.He glared at the man."She has nothing to do with this,LET HER GO!"Dante shouted.
Crista looked at dante,tears down her face."Dante"she said.Dante looked at crista,his eyes and face painful tormented,confused and regretful."This is all vergils doing"the man said.Dante snapped,he pulled out his sword,angry."Tell vergil if he lays even one finger on her,i'll KILL HIM!"Dante shouted.
Dante charged at the man,reaching for crista,the man stabbed him in the stomach,he fainted."Dante,dante,DANTE!"She screamed.Dante looked at her,his vision hazy,he reached for her,the man hit him."Crista no"he thought as he blacked out.