Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 23 Rescue, life and death and a choice ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 23


Rescue,life and death,a choice


Dante opened his eyes,he got up,clenched his teeth,gripping his wound."Crista"he said.He ran toward the huge room and looked around,something clattered under his feet,he looked down and saw the necklace he had given crista.
He picked it up and looked at it."She must have dropped it,I will find her,I have too"he thought.Crista woku up and was in a room,it was huge and red,it had weird symbols on it too.A man came in and crista stood up,backing up."Now half demon,we want to use you and get your powers from you,so don't struggle"he said.
Crista started running,the man gripped her arm and slammed her into a wall,she gasped."We can either do this the easy way or the hard way,your choice princess"he said.Crista looked away,sliding to the ground,the man pulled out a needle and stuck her with it,he left the room after that."Dante"she said,the cried.
Dante sniffed the air again,then swore.He was on the outskirts of the city,trying to find crista,he punched the pole next to him and it broke."Crista where are you?"He said,worried.He saw a part of her dress and lept on top of a building,he grabbed it,looking at it.
He looked over the ruins and sniffed the air,his eyes widened,he rushed north to a huge building."Crista i'm coming"he thought.Crista was in the room,looking for a way up,the man came back in and smiled."You are very powerful,your blood and life can revive our master,victor"he said.
Crista looked at him and gasped."Victor"she thought,angrily.The man walked toward her,crista backed into the wall."What are you to dante?"He asked,curious.Crista turned her head away and smirked."He's my bodygaurd and my lover"she said.
The man scoffed and turned around,arms crossed."I figured that,he's screamed and called your name more than once,you two must be very close"he said.Crista nodded,suddenly a huge blast erupted,the man turned toward the door angrily.
The door flew toward the man,he hit it and it broke,there was smoke around the door and person stepped toward the man,sword in hand.Crista's eyes widened as she gasped."Dante!"She said.Dante smirked at crista,she smiled."Did you miss me baby?"he asked,sarcastic.
Crista nodded,he glared at the man and pointed his sword at him."You're going to pay for kidnapping my girl"he said.Three more men came in the room,they were wearing suits of armor,one punched crista,she fainted."CRISTA NO!"He shouted.
Dante ran toward the man,but the other three got in his way,dante swore and his sword glowed.He swiped at the men,they fought back,slashing,dante blocked and struck at them.The man in armor flew up,crista in his arm,slumped over,the pendent was around her neck,dante rushed toward her."LET HER GO!!"He shouted.
Dante jumped in the air,he held out his demon arm,the demons lept at him,he killed them,he reached for crista,he was almost at her.The man got angry and punched him in the face,the pendent that dante gave crista fell off,landing next to dante."CRISTA!!"Dante screamed.
The man disappeared,so did the others.He grabbed crista's pendent and closed his hand around it.He laughed hoarsly,then began punching the ground as he screamed,a few minutes passed and dante stood up,wobbly.
He opened his hand and looked at the pendent he had given her,his was around his neck,his face and eyes were tormented."Crista"he said,his voice torn.He clutched the necklace,his bangs over his eyes,his eyes,teeth and hands clenched,shaking.He raised his head and screamed,loud.
He went outside and looked at the sky,sad."Crista i'm sorry I let them take you again,I will save you I swear"he said.Suddenly klas came by dante,he was panting,dante glared at him."Dante I have a pretty good idea where crista is"he said.
Dante went at klas and punched him."You IDIOT,crista was taken because of you,all because you sent me to kill demons,they are after me,not her,she's the one that's suffering,it's YOUR FAULT!"Dante shouted,angry.
Klas got up and glared at dante."I know what your brother is going to do with crista"klas said.Dante gripped klas's shirt,growling."Why should I trust you"dante growled,klas closed his eyes,opened them and looked at dante.
He smiled,dante got angrier."I'm the only hope you have of saving her"he said.Dante let go of klas and tuned around,scanning the ruins."So what do you propose we do?"Dante asked.Wings came out of klas's back,dante smirked."Follow me"klas said.
Dante went into his devil form and followed klas."Crista i'm coming,hang on baby"he thought.Crista woke up and looked around her,she was in a fancy room,blue curtain and golden walls surrounded her,she sat up.She was on a bed,there was a fireplace.The door opened to her room and a gaurd led someone in.
He had white hair,blue eyes,a long blue coat,a green shirt,black pante and black shoes,he smirked."You must be crista,my little brothers girl"he said.Crista nodded,backing away.The gaurd went out,closing the door behind him,the man was in front of crista,he grabbed her hand.
Crista looked at him,scared."My name is Vergil,dante's brother"vergil said.Crista nodded and looked at him,he looked back.He knocked her out and caught her,he carried her to another room,it had a huge tube in it,with red water in it,lightling too,and a whole bunch of computers,then another tube with water in it.
Vergil put crista in the tube with red water,the lightling went around her,crackling,bubbles and black stuff came out of her mouth."Start the power surge and then the merging of blood"he said,then left,smirking.Dante saw a huge castle and rushed toward it,klas behind him.He went into his human form and crashed through the door,a red alarm sounded throughout the castle.
Vergil got angry and went to the balcony."Dante"he growled and went to the room where crista was at,exaimining her.Dante charged though the castle,slashing his way through the guards.He slammed one against a wall,angry."Where is crista?!"Dante shouted.
The man looked at dante,dante slammed him harder into the wall."Tell me where she is and I won't kill you"dante growled.The man gulped and looked upstairs."She's in the ressearch lab,with the broken sword in it,we're extracting her life and blood to get her powers"he said.
Dante knocked the man out and rushed upstairs."Crista,please don't let me late,please"he thought.Vergil pulled out his sword and stanned the floor,a huge wooden,red and orange thing came out,surrounding and tube with water in it.
Dante burst into the room,his eyes widened as he gasped,vergil was standing in front of crista,his hand on the tube."VERGIL!"Dante shouted.Vergil faced dante and smirked,dante was ticked off."Dante how good of you to come,the process is almost complete"vergil said,looking at crista.
Dante pulled out his sword and charged at dante,vergil bloked it,smirking."Your not strong enough to kill me brother"vergil said.Vergil sprang dante back,dante skidded on the floor,he glared at vergil.The tube that crista was in cracked,vergil smiled,dante got up,running toward her.
The glass burst,vergil disappeared,smirking,dante caught crista in his arms."Crista!"Dante shouted.She didn't answer,her body was freezing,she didn't wake up.""Crista,wake up,please,wake up,please crista,baby don't die on me!"He shouted.
Dante could feel her heartbeat,it was faint,everything suddenly went black,he looked around.Crista's body glowed golden,her soul came out,she smiled at dante,dante stood up and looked at her."Crista"he said.
Crista smiled at him,he had tears in his eyes,she did too."I failed to save you"he said,sad,tormented.Crista held out her hand,he jumped in the air,reached out for her,his demon arm,reaching for her.His hand was almost to hers,then her hand and body started disappearing,dante's eyes widened as he gasped.
Crista smiled at him,her upper half was slowly disappearing."Dante thank you"she said.Dante tried to reach for her again,it didn't work."Crista!,Crista!!"Dante shouted.Her body was gone,he was still in the dark place,his hands shook,he looked at where crista was at,tears in his eyes."Crista!!,I swear it,I swear i'm gonna get us out of here,together crista!"He shouted.
She didn't come back,dante knew somewhere in himself,she was gone and he couldn't bring her back."CRISTA!!!"Dante screamed,tears running down his cheeks,his head in the air.Vergil was by dante,smirking.A red and black aura burst from dante,vergil jumped back,scared.
Dante was angry,stronger and demon spirit was behind him."Vergil I won't forgive you for this,never,i'll kill you,you took her away from me,now die"dante said,growling.Dante pulled out his sword and rushed at vergil,vergil barely dogded it,pulling out his own.
Vergil's eyes widened as he gasped.In dante's hands was his sword,it used to be broken,but got repaired by something,vergil charged at dante,dante charged at him.They swiped at each other,they went on the oppisite side of each other,blood spilled.
Vergil went to his knees,dante turned toward him."You're better than me after all,dante"he said.Suddenly a huge rock came down and crushed him,dante ran over to crista's body,grabbed it and ran out of the castle.
He was by a huge waterfall now,crista's body was in front of her,klas was behind him."Please,there must be a way to save her,I'd give up anything for her,please"he whispered.Everything went black and dante was in front of a huge gate.
The door opened and a huge fire demon came out,he looked at dante."You'd give up anything for her huh"it said.Dante nodded,determined.The demon looked at dante's demon arm and smiled,dante looked at him."I want your demon arm,you'll have your human one though"it said.Dante nodded and stuck out his demon arm.
The demon ripped it off,dante screamed,then his hand was back to human,he nodded,then the demon went away.Dante was laying on the ground,his hand on crista's body,he opened his eyes and stood up.He held crista's body,it was still cold,he cried,her head on his shoulder.
Crista moaned,then her heart beat two times,dante's eyes widened slowly as he gasped.He looked at her,she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him."Cr..cri..crista?"He said,tears in his eyes.Crista smiled at him,tears in her eyes too."You bet dante"she said.
Dante embraced her,he was crying,she embraced him back,klas was hiding behind a tree,looking at them,smiling."When you died I was so scared,afraid I didn't know what to do,I killed vergil too"he said,breaking.
Crista and dante parted,looking at each other,dante put his hand under her chin,smiling."I love you crista"he said.Crista looked at him and nodded."I love you too dante"she said.Dante leaned in and kissed crista,passionatly,klas's eyes widened,he gasped a little.
Crista kissed back,wrapping her arms around his neck,dante wrapped his arms around her waist,bringing her closer to him.They parted and she looked at dante,sad."What was the price for bringing me back though?"She asked.
Dante smiled at her,he pulled out his right arm,it was normal again,crista smiled at him,he smirked."To tell you the truth I thought it was gonna be worse"he said,sarcastic.Crista laughed a little,wrapping her arms around his neck again.
He brushed her cheek with his hand,smiling."I love you baby,now and forever"he said.Crista smiled and leaned toward him.He leaned toward her,they kissed,dante pushed her on the ground,kissing her more,she smiled and shivered.
He parted from her,he was holding himself up with his hands."Are you cold baby?"He asked,smirking.Crista shook her head,then smiled."Why'd you shiver then?"He asked,curious.Crista leaned into him more,their forheads touching,she looked at him."I shivered because I love your touch"she whispered.
Dante smiled and kissed her,more passionatly,he took off her shirt,she took off his jacket and shirt,klas smiled happily,then left.Crista put her hands on dante's chest,carresing it,dante moaned in pleasure,she smiled.
They parted,dante carrased her cheek."We better get back to the castle"he said.Crista smiled at him,she shook her head."Let's stay here for a little longer,I want you all to myself"she said,sweet.Dante chuckled,then smirked."Alright princess,as you wish,but one condition"he said,holding up one finger.
She looked at him,putting her hands around his waist."What would that be?"She asked,smirking.Dante leaned toward her ear,then smiled."I can have you all to myself,for a little bit"he whispered,smirking.Crista looked at him and smirked."Deal"she said.
Dante smiled,leaned down and kissed her again,she kissed back,she held her in his arms,still kissing her,his right hand around her,his left on the back of her head.Crista had her arms around his neck,rubbing it,she moaned a little,when he moved his hand,slowly up her spine,he smiled."That felt good"she whispered.
Dante smiled at her,she smiled too.One hour passed,dante was lying on his back,he looked at crista,she had her hands and head on his chest,smiling.His arms were around her body,carresing it."Dante"crista mummbled.He looked at her,she looked back.
He was smirking,she smirked back,he put his hand on her cheek,carresing it."What is it baby?"He asked,sarcastic a little.Crista moved up a little more,dante kissed her,then parted."We should get back now,klas will be wondering what we're up too"she said,yawning after that.
Dante nodded and sat up,crista did too.They put their shirts on,dante put his jacket on,smiling,he grabbed crista bridal style,she layed her head on his chest,he looked at her."Now that was bliss,my heaven"he said.Crista looked at him and put her hand on his cheek,smiling."Me too,I love you dante"she said,falling asleep.
He put his hand on her cheek,smiling."I love you too crista,sleep well baby"he said.Crista nodded and dozed off,dante smiled and ran toward the castle.He got in her room and laid her in the bed,pulling the covers over her,he kissed her quickly,then went out of the room.
Klas was standing by his door,down the hall,dante walked toward him."Any more missions?"Dante asked,drinking water.Klas shook his head,he put his hand on dante's shoulder and smiled."You'll be good for her dante,I saw you two out in the forest"he said.
Dante blushed a little,remembering it,klas chuckled."Don't worry,oh and I won't send you on so much missions,you'll have more time to spend with her,so have fun"he said,patting dante on the shoulder before leaving.
Dante went toward crista's room and carresed her cheek,smiling."This is great"he thought,smiling.Crista was in a very deep sleep,dante sat in a chair,legs crossed,waiting for crista to wake up,but he dozed off,his head on her bed,snoring.