Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 24 A day of relaxsation and explanations ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 24


A day to relax and explanations



Crista woke up and saw dante at the end of her bed,snoring,she giggled."Dante!"She shouted.Dante jumped,falling off the bed,crista laughed,dante groaned and got back up.He smirked,crista looked at him.
He got on the bed and crawled toward her,crista looked at him,dante stopped in front of her,his hands by her shoulders,he was holding himself up."Was that funny babe"he said.Crista giggled,then nodded,he smirked."Yeah it was,you fell off the bed"she said.
Dante leaned down and tickled her,she laughed,tears in her eyes."Oh really,how's this then?"He asked,tickling her more.Crista kicked her legs and tried to get dante off of her."Dante stop that tickles"she laughed.
Dante stopped and layed down beside her,he turned toward her,his head propped up by his right elbow,smirking.Crista looked at him,curious.He leaned toward her and kissed her,she kissed back.He went to her neck,ear and then back to her lips,smiling.Crista giggled.
She went to his cheek,ear and then back to his lips."I love you dante"she said,when they parted.Dante carresed her cheek,she smiled,he smirked."I love you too baby"he said,kissing her again.There was a knock on the door,crista and dante sighed.
Dante got up and went toward the door,klas was there,smiling."You two having fun in here?"He asked,smiling.Dante and crista both blushed,klas laughed.Crista got up and went by dante,he looked at dante."You two have the day off,so go do something"he said.
Dante and crista looked at each other,klas disappeared.Dante grabbed crista's hand and went out of the castle,he picked her up bridal style and went into his devil form.He flew toward a huge mountain landed by a house,crista looked at him.
Dante set her down and went in the cabin,she followed him."This is where I go when I get off work"he said,smiling.It had a firplace,with a red chair,a brown couch and a huge bed,crista went toward the fireplace."A few more hours to go"he thought.
He went over to the fireplace and put his arms around crista's waist,she looked up at him,he smiled.He kissed her,she kissed back."It's nice here"she said.Dante went toward the bed and sat down,crista walked over to him."It's yours too now,you can come here whenever you like"he said.
Crista smiled and sat by him,he put his arms around her waist,bringing her closer to him,he wiped a stand of hair from her eyes,smiling."This place was my mothers cabin,my father came from the demon world and lived with her"he said.
Crista picked up a picture and looked at it.It had a woman with golden hair and blue eyes,she was wearing a white dress,a man had his arms arond her.He had short white hair,that went to his neck,a blue shirt and black pants,blue eyes,he had a sword by the firplace,dante was hovering above crista,smiling.
Crista looked at him,he smiled at her."Who are they?"She asked,curious.Dante moved his hand from around her waist and pointed at the woman."That's my mother,eve,she was brave,strong and beautiful"he said.He pointed at the man,smirking,crista looked at him."That's my father,sparda,he was a demon,but her gave up his powers to live with my mother in the human world"he said.
Dante chuckled a little,crista looked at him."That blue shirt dosen't look good on him,he should have a red and black one on"he said,chuckling.Crista smiled and set the picture down by the dresser,she looked at dante,he pushed her on the bed gently.
Crista put her arms around his neck,he wrapped his arm around her waist,his other hand on her cheek."Why did they get this house though?"She asked,curious.Dante sighed and carresed her cheek."My mother told me that they came up here for their wedding night and when they first met"he said.
Crista smiled at him,he leaned down and kissed her,passionatly,she kissed back.An hour passed and it was dark,already.Dante grabbed crista's hand and led her outside,she looked at him,he looked back."Look at the sky"he said.
Crista looked at the sky,confused.Suddenly a bunch of shooting stars came out and alot of colors flashed through the sky,crista gasped,he eyes wide,dante looked at her,smiling,then the sky."It's beautiful dante"she said.
Dante pulled her into his chest,carresing her cheek,she looked at him,he looked back."It's not as beautiful as you though baby"he said.She wrapped her arms around his neck smiling."Oh dante"she said,sweetly.
He leaned down and kissed her,she kissed back,he layed her on the ground,taking off her shirt,she took off his jacket,he wrapped both of his arms around her,carresing it.He kissed her more,deeply.
They parted,looking at each other,he put his hand on her cheek."I love you dante"she whispered.Dante smiled and looked at her."I love you too crista,my beloved"he said.Crista smiled and he kissed her again,he flipped over,crista moved her lips to his neck,chest then back to his lips.
Dante smiled at her,he went to her cheek,neck,ear,then captured her lips again,he carresed her back,going slowly up her spine,,she put her arms on his chest and carresed it,slowly,dante smiled.
Two hours passed and dante was on his back,crista had her arms and head on his chest,he had his arms wrapped around her."You just took me to heaven,baby,my angel"he whispered,leaning toward her ear.She looked at him,smiling and kissed him."Me too dante,my knight"she said.
Dante and crista watched the stars,still going across the sky."It feels good to hold you in my arms like this,I don't want to let you go,not again"he said.Crista looked at him,he sat up,holding her in his arms,she looked up at him,he looked at her.
He kissed her again,rubbing his hand up and down her spine,slowly,she sighed a little,he smiled."You'll never lose me ever again.dante,I swear"she said.Dante nodded and kissed her again,she stroked his chest,he sighed a little,she smiled.
An hour passed and crista was in the bed,she was on her side,her head on dante's chest,he had his arms around her body, smiling."Dante I'm giving you all of me"she whispered.He looked at her,stroking her back."Me too crista,baby"he whispered.He fell asleep after a few minutes,crista was already asleep.
The next day crista woke up and glanced around,she gasped as her eyes widened.She rushed out of bed and went out of the cabin,dante woke up and saw crista wasn't with him,he heard someone coughing hard and got out of bed.
He went out of the cabin and saw crista,leaning against the house,coughing hard,her hand over her mouth,blood on it.He went up to her,she stopped coughing and looked at him."Dante i'm okay,it's just a curse"she said.She coughed again,she went to her knees,gripping her chest,tightly.
Dante got scared and knelt down beside her."Crista,baby what's wrong?"He asked,panic in his voice.Crista looked at him and smiled,he looked at her,fearful."I'll be okay"she said.She fainted and he caught her,he set her on the bed,wiping the blood off her mouth and hand,she opened her eyes and looked at him.
He looked at her and put his hand on her cheek."I'll tell you why I cough up blood like that"she said.Dante nodded,he held her in his arms,she layed her head on his chest."When I was with train,I was tricked and was going to have a kid,I almost died,but train got the kid out without me dying,but it was dead"she said.
She coughed a little,dante gripped her hand."After that I told him alot that I was sorry for not being strong enough,that night I took the remains of my baby and did a human transmutation,the baby came back but it was deformed,the gate took my organs from my waist to my hips,I went back home and told train that I could never have a kid again and told him I was sorry"she said.
Dante looked at her,she looked back and smirked."That's why,now tell me how your arm changed"she said.Dante smirked,then nodded."I was on one of my missions and got attacked by this girl with black hair and purple eyes,she bit me on my neck and my arm changed"he said.
Crista's eyes were wide,dante looked at her confused."Dante did that girl have a purple sword at her hip and bright blue jewel around her neck?"She asked.Dante nodded,crista got angry and punched the wall,putting a dent in it.
Dante looked at her,her hands,teeth and eyes were clenched."Envy,how could you,you bit dante and he was your chevalier but now he's not"crista muttwered.Dante put his hand under her chin and made crista looked at him."Is envy one of your enemies?"He asked,serious.
Crista sat up and put her shirt on,dante did too,then his jacket."Yes and she's also my sister"she said.They went to the castle and stopped,crista gasped,she went to her knees,dante gasped,eyes wide."No who could have done this"she said,
Everyone from the castle was dead on the ground,in front of the castle,someone screamed from inside.Crista and dante went inside,crista burst into klas's room and gasped.Envy was holding klas by his throat,she saw crista,dropped klas,he was dead.
Envy smiled,then licked her fingers and mouth."His blood was great big sister"she said.Crista pulled out her sword,clenching it,dante did too."ENVY!"Crista shouted.Crista charged at envy,envy pulled out her sword,crista jumped in the air,swinging it down.
Envy blocked it,crista spun left,swinging her sword,she swung to the righ,up down,stab combo,envy got hit with three and flew back.Crista charged at her,she grabbed envy's leg and raised her sword,envy put her sword up.Crista punched envy down,she kept punching envy around like a punching bag.
Crista swung envy around and let her go,envy hit the wall,crista grabbed envy's sword and threw it at her,it hit envy in her heart,she died.Crista put her sword in the ground and went to her knees,crying.Dante went over to her and embraced her,she embraced him back."Everyone's dead dante,everyone"she cried.Dante's embrace tightened,he told himself not to cry either.
Crista looked at him,he looked back."This all happened because of vergil,if he hadn't come this woundn't have happened"dante said.Crista cried on his chest again,he held her tightly.They got up and went to dante's shop,he layed her on his couch and slumped down into his chair,his feet on the desk."Vergil"he thought,then dozed off.