Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 25 Cured and suprise ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 25

Cured and Suprise



Three years later and dante had opened a demon hunting buisness,crista came with him on some missions,one night he was sleeping in their bed and suddenly heard coughing.He got up,sighing and went to the bathroom.
His appearence had changed alot,his face was longer,he had dark red pants on,a black vest on,a long red coat,a black belt with a skull on it.he walked into the bathroom and saw crista,leaning against the wall,coughing up blood.He went toward her,knelt down and rubbing her back."Are you okay,crista"he asked,concerned.
Crista nodded and sighed,she looked at him,he looked back."I was going to take bath,but started coughing"she said.He looked at her body,she had her bra on,pants on still,she smiled."At three in the morning?"He asked,confused.
Crista giggled and stood up,he did too."Yeah,but I don't think it's a good idea now"she said,coughing.She walked to their bedroom and tripped,dante caught her,in the middle of the air,she looked at him."Careful,you're not well enogh yet"he said.
Crista nodded and fainted,dante picked her up and put her in the bed,he looked at her,brushing his hand on her cheek."It's getting worse,she never used to cough three times a day,now she does,I wish I could help her"he thought.
The phone suddenly rang and dante answered it,sighed."Devil may cry"he said.The man told him there was a huge demon on an island on the outskirts of town,he looked at crista,sighing."I'll be there"he said,then hung up.He went into his office,grabbed rebelion and put it on his back.
He went back in the bedroom,crista was sitting up,looking out the window,dante went over and sat by her."I have to go,i'll be back in an hour okay baby?"He asked.Crista looked at him and smiled,she smiled too.He leaned in and kissed her,she kissed back,he wrapped his arms around her waist,then parted.
He grabbed his two guns and left the office,crista stood up and went to take a bath,she sighed as she got in,smiling.Suddenly her cell phone rang,she grabbed it sighing."Hello?"She asked.A man was at the other end,smirking."It's been a while crista"the man said.
Crista gasped,springing up,she got angry."Vergil I thought you died"she said,angry.She heard vergil chuckl then sigh."Dante thought I died,he should have known it takes more than being crushed to kill me"he said.
Crista got out of the bath,draining it and wrapped a towel around her waist."I called you because I know about your sickness and I have a cure"he said.Crista grew suspisious,glaring."Really?"She asked.
There was a knock at the door,crista hung up and went to it.She opened it and gasped,it was vergil,he still looked young,crista glared at him."I want you to come with me,or i'll kill dante"vergil said.Crista clenched her teeth,going to the bedroom.
She put on a black shirt and blue jeans,she grabbed her sword and two guns and went with vergil,leaving a note on the table.One hour passed and dante came back,sighing,he was covered in blood,he put his guns on the dresser and his sword in his office and took a shower.
He came out an hour later,wearing black pants,a towel around his neck,he saw a note on the table and picked it up."Dear dante I went with my friend to her house,be back in two hours,love crista"it said.Dante immediatly got suspisious.
He went toward the door and saw a snag of a blue leather thing on the door,his eyes widened as he gasped."Vergils alive,he's after crista again"he thought.Dante ran into the bedroom,he grabbed his guns,sword,put on a black vest,put on his red jacket and left the office,running fast."Crista i'm coming"he thought.
Vergil was in a cave,crista was behind him,she saw a blue jewel on the ground and grabbed it.A pulse went through her and her sickness was gone,vergil smiled at her."I told you I had a cure"he said.Crista smiled and dropped the jewel."I want something for making you better crista"he said.
Crista backed away,reaching for her sword."What would that be?"She asked.Vergil stopped,sighed,then smirked."Do what you do with dante"he said.Crista shook her head,vergil swiped out his sword,crista did too."Then you'll get the hard way"he said.
Crista smirked and charged at vergil,vergil blocked it,crista ducked,then stabbed,it got vergil in the leg.Crista jumped back as vergil swiped at her.He charged at her,swiping,crista blocked and dogded them,she got a scratch on her cheek.
Crista looked back,for a brief second and got stabbed through her heart,she gasped,her eyes widened.Dante reached the cave and ran faster,he stopped,his eyes widened,he gasped.Crista was leaning a little,blood down her mouth,she smirked."CRISTA!!"Dante screamed.
Crista looked at him and smiled,vergil did too."You're here"she said.Dante ran toward her,she pulled vergils sword out and kicked him across the cave,he stared at her,she smirked.A pulse went through her,she opened her eyes,they were purple with black lines in the middle.
Her body went to her beast form,it was all black,she had four legs,it had scales and fur and a tail on her,sharp claws,teeth and dog ears.Crista looked at vergil and growled,her ears going back,vergil got up.
Crista went at vergil,angry,vergil went at her.Crista pinne4d vergil down,sniffing him."You smell horrible"she thought.Vergil couldn't move,he fainted,crista got off him and looked at dante.She went into her human form and fainted,dante rushed toward her.
He caught her,she looked at him,clutching her wound."Are you okay crista?"He asked,worried.Crista smiled at him,and stood up,dante did too.She went over to vewrgil and grabbed his wrist,he didn't have a heartbeat."I think I overdid it,I crushed his chest"she said,standing up.Dante nodded and started digging a hole.
The pool behind crista bubbled,crista walked toward it."What's that?"She thought,looking at it.She shrugged her shoulders and started to walk toward dante,huge vines came out of the water and wrapped around her body,she gasped,her eyes wide.
Dante turned toward her and ran toward her,she reached out to him,he did too."Dante!"She shouted as the vines pulled her into the water."CRISTA!"He screamed,running after her.He lept in the water and got dragged by a strong current,he saw crista and swam, toward her.
He grabbed her and saw a opening up ahead,he swam toward it.He burst out of the water,gasping,he got out and layed crista on the ground.She coughed up water and went to her side,dante was coughing too,hard."Are you alright crista?"Dante asked.Crista nodded and stood up.
Dante grabbed her hand and went to his cabin,crista sat on the bed."Take off your shirt so I can fix that stab"he said,going to get some bandages.Crista smirked and went into her full demon form,the wound healed instantly,dante came back and saw crista lying on the bed,yawning.
He went over to her and looked at her chest,then gasped,the wound was gone."I went into my demon form and it healed"she said,yawning.Dante smirked,leaned down and kissed her,passionatly."You should get some sleep"he said.
Crista nodded and got under the covers."What about you?"She asked,yawning.He smiled at her and kissed her,she looked at him."I've got something i've got to do"he said,then left.Crista fell asleep,dante went to his shop and closed it,then went to magica island.
He came back two hours later,crista was sitting at the table,drinking water,dante walked in,took off his jacket and layed down by the fire.Crista smirked and went toward him.She went on her knees and hands and went to his head,smiling at him."Tired?"She asked.
Dante looked at her,smirking."Yeah"he said.He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down,her head landed on his chest,he looked at her.He leaned forward and kissed her,passionatly,she kissed back.He took off her shirt,he took off his vest,shirt.
He flipped her so he was hovering above her."I love you crista"he said,smirking.Crista wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled."I love you too dante"she said.He leaned down and kissed her,she kissed back,he unhooked her bra and tossed it.
They had a kissing fit,dante held her in his arms,his left arm going up and down her back,his other hand was on the back of her neck.They parted and smiled at each other."This is heaven for me"he said.Crista nodded and kissed him,then parted."Me too"she said.
One hour passed,dante was lying down,panting.Crista's arms and head were on his chest,she looked at him,he looked back."I've got something I want to show you"he whispered.Crista nodded,kissed him,then got up.Dante put his vest shirt back on,his jacket and boots.
Crista put on her white dress,dante gave her his arm,she grabbed it and he led her outside.Suddenly a bunch of shooting stars went through the sky,a lunar rainbow,cheary blossoms and colors in the sky."It's always like this,this time of year"he said.
Dante coughed,crista watched the sky."Crista"he said.Crista turned toward him,he smiled,knelt down on one knee and grabbed her hand.He looked at her,she looked back.He pulled out a black box and held it to her."Will you marry me crista"he asked,his voice husky.
Dante opened the box,crista gasped.It was a silver ring with a bright glowing jewel on the top,dante grabbed it and stood up.Crista had tears in her eyes,she smiled."Yes I will dante"she said,crying.Dante put the ring on her finger and embraced her.
She embraced back,he stroked her hair,she looked at him,he looked back.He put his hand on her cheek,carresing it,she wrapped her arms around his neck.He leaned in and kissed her,passionatly.She kissed back,he wrapped his arms around her waist,pulling her closer to him,deepening the kiss.
They parted for air and she laid her head on his chest,he smiled."I love you dante,now and forever"she whispered,falling asleep.Dante stroked her hair."I love you too baby"he whispered.They went in the cabin and crawled into bed,dante wrapped his arms around her,she turned toward her,her arms and head against his chest.They both fell asleep in each others arms,smiling.