Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 26 Wedding and painful memory ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 26


Wedding and painful memory


Crista woke up and saw dante beside her,snoring,crista giggled,got up and went outside.She saw bakura,uaharra,yourichi and renji,she smiled and walked toward them."Hi guys what's up?"She asked,yawning after that.Yourichi went toward crista,uahara too."We heard you and dante are getting married"yourichi said,smirking.
Crista smiled,blushed,then nodded."We are,I don't know when the day is though"she said.Youichi looked at bakura and renji,they came up to her,smiling.Dante woke up and went by the door,hiding."Who's she talking to?"He thought.
Renji put his hand on crista's shoulder."Crista let me,Soi fong,toshiro,bakura and uahara be your bodygaurds for the wedding,because the last time you had one,you got kidnapped"renji said.Crista looked back at the cabin,then back at renji."Okay"she said.
Suddenly inuyasha and kagome came too,plus toshiro,hinamori and soi fong."I'll do the flowers"hinamori said.Yourichi smiled,everyone else did too."I'll do the decarations"yourichi said.Kagome came up too,smiling."I'll do the wedding dress"she said.
Crista turned around and saw dante,smirking."Who are these?"He asked,sarcastic.Crista rolled her eyes and smiled."They're my father,mother and my friends and comrades,they're here to help with the wedding"she said.
Dante smiled and went back in the cabin,crista heard the phone ring,she sighed."Dante's going on another mission"she muttered.Dante came out of the cabin,sword and guns with him,he stood in front of crista."Mission have to go"he said.
He kissed crista and ran off,kagome smirked."He sure is busy now,isn't he crista?"Kagome asked.Crista nodded,everyone left and crista looked at the sky,smiling."I'm getting married,again"she thought.Three hours passed and dante came in,he had blood all over him,he sighed.
Crista came out of the shower,she saw dante and smiled."Hi dante"she said.Dante went over to her,kissed her then parted."Tired?"She asked.Dante nodded,she went toward the bed and layed down,changing.
Dante turned on the shower,undressed and got in.He raised his head,letting the water wash down his face,he scrubbed his hair and heard a plate smash.He got out,turned the shower off,put on black pants and went to the kitchen.
Dante saw a man with white skin and black eyes with gold in them,he smirked and disappeared.Dante rushed up to crista,looking at her,she was shaky bad,her eyes wide,she had her arms on her head,shaking it."Crista what's wrong?"He asked,worried.
Crista didn't answer,dante grabbed her shoulders."Make this memory go away,I wanted to forget this,but he reminded me of it"crista said,her voice shaky,fearful.Dante held her in his arms,scared,stroking crista's hair."It's okay,it's okay,shhh"he said.
Crista had tears in her eyes,she remembered how train died."I..I didn't tell you how train died,did I?"Crista asked,scared.Dante shook his head,crista chocked back tears and sighed."He got posssed by a hollow and came after me,I just had my sword up and he...he lunged into it,when he was normal for a brief second,I..I killed him"she said,scared.
Dante held her tighter,eyes closed."It wasn't your fault,not your fault"he said.He wiped her tears away,she looked at him,he looked back."The same thing happened and I killed two people"she said.Dante nodded and looked at her."I will show you,it's easier"she said.
Dante nodded and closed his eyes,crista put her hand on his head and closed her eyes.Everything went white,crista was in her soul reaper uniform,ichigo and rukia were behind her."We have to go to a mission to hucdo mundo to kill aizen"ichigo said.Bakura and renji appeared and walked beside them.
They opened the gate to soul society and went through it,suddenly they were in a dark,misty place,huge rocks came out.A hundred hollows were around them,everyone pulled out there swords,smirking."Call forth the eclipse,CRESENTMARU!"Crista shouted.
Ichigo,rukia,bakura and renji just said bankia,blue aura's went around them.They killed fifteend hollows,the aizen appeared,ichigo and rukia rushed at them.Aizen smirked and put his hands on their chests,they gasped.Crista chopped aizens arms,he screamed."Ichigo,rukia are you two okay?"Crista sked,looking behind her.
Her eyes widened,bakura and renji's did too.They had no eyes,long tounges licked up,blue orbs were in their eye sockets,a flash of what train looked like flashed though her head."No,not again"she whispered.
Ichigo rushed at crista,she was froze,shaky."Crista!"Bakura screamed,knocking her out of the way.They landed on the ground hard,bakura stood up,crista too."Their just like train"she whipsered.Ichigo and rukia charged at crista,crista dogded them,crying."Snap out of it!"Crista shouted.
Ichigo rushed toward her,fast,swiping at her.He stuck his hand through her stomach,crista coughed up blood.Bakura came and swiped him away,he looked at crista.A black and red aura surrounded her,she charged at ichigo."Cresentmaru roar and bite!"Shge shouted.A huge black ball went at ichigo,he screamed as he got hit.
Rukia came up[ behind crista,she blocked it,ichigo came at her.Crista stabbed rukia and ichigo,their blood on her face.Ichigo and rukia went back to normal."Crista thank you"ichigo said.Crista layed them side by side,their hands together.Crista nodded and they disappeared in flames.
Dante opened his eyes and crista took her hand off his head."I was the one that killed him,it was my fault"she said.Dante put his hand on her cheek,she looked at him."You can start over and forget those memories"he said.
Crista nodded and kissed him,he kissed back,then they parted."We'll have the wedding tomarrow,is that okay?"He asked.Crista nodded and layed down,he did to and they fell asleep in each others arms.In the morning crista woke up,dante tightened his grip on her."Good morning crista"he said,husky.
Crista turned around and saw him,looking at her,smirking.Crista kissed him,then parted."Morning dante"she said.Suddenly there was a knockat the door,crista up and answered it,it was yourichi,kagome and hinamori."Where is the wedding going to be at?"Yourichi asked.
Crista whispered it in her ear and they disappeared."So where is it going to be at?"Dante asked,curious,sitting up.Crista sat down and looked at him."Crystal lake,where I married edward,so many years ago"she said.Dante nodded,put on his vest shirt,black pants,black shoes and walked outside.
Crista put on a dress with green and white on it,she wore it at kain's castle,she smiled and went outside too.Dante was bending down,looking at her."It will be faster than walking"he said.Crista shook her head and looked at him."I'll fly too"she said.
Crista put her hands on her chest and her angel wings came out,dante stared at her,she looked at him."Let's go"she said,jumping off the cliff.Dante went into his devil form and flew,crista was ahead of him,smiling.
Two hours passed and they reached crystal lake,it was ten o clock.Crista made her angel wings disappear,feathers scattered everywhere,dante went into his human form.Yourichi,kagome,and hinamori were standing by the alter on the right side.
Uharra,inuyasha and toshiro were on the left,the leader of soul society was the priest,everyone from soul society was here.Crista's eyes widened as she saw trai,itachi,sasuke and edward in the crowd.They ran toward her."I'm happy you found someone to love you"edward said,happy.
Crista nodded,itachi,sasuke and train smiled."I miss you all so much"she said.They nodded,sasuke put his hand under her chin,she looked at him."We do too,we still love you and we're happy that you're getting married"he said.
Crista nodded,sasuke,itachi,train and edward kissed her on her cheek,she blushed.They went back into the crowd,crista looked at dante,he looked back and smiled.Yourichi led crista to a hut,uaharra led dante to the alter.
Yourichi sensed someone and went in front of crista,soifong appeared and went beside her too."It's victor"yourichi said.Soi fong and yourichi released their bankia,crista pulled out her sword.Naraku,victor and victoria appeared."We won't stop till your dead crista"victor said.
They charged at crista,yourichi took naraku,soi fong too victoria,victor charged at crista.She went into her beast form and pinned him down,growling.Victor stabbed her,she yelped and went into her full demon form,dogding his attacks.
She rushed at him and struck his hand threw his chest,his heart in her hand,she yanked it out and smashed it,he died.Crista grabbed her stomach,yourichi and soi fong went toward her."Crista are you okay?"Yourichi asked.
Crista clenched her teeth,her voice strained."Yourichi get toshiro and edward,hurry!"Crista hissed,going to the ground.Yourichi flash steps,toshiro was by dante,smiling.Yourichi was panting,everyone turned toward her,she went toward toshiro."What's wrong?"Uaharra asked,worried.
Youichi looked at uaharra,worried,scared."Toshiro,uaharra,and edward come with me quickly"yourichi said,flash stepping.They got there and gasped,crista's eyes were purple with black lines in the middle."Toshiro hurry,freeze me,stop envy from coming"crista said,rolling on her side,gasping.
Toshiro froze crista's body up to her chest,crista smiled."This will stop her for a little while"she said,cold.Edward stepped toward crista worried,uaharra was healing her wound."Edward bite me again"she said.
Dante and inuyasha rushed to the scene,they gasped,eyes wide.Edward was biting her on her neck,crista closed her eyes,the ice broke and edward caught her."Dante"she said,looking at him.He came by her and grabbed her,held her in his arms.
She smiled and edward,uaharra and soi fong went back to the wedding."Yourichi check my body for whatever victor put in me"crista said.Yourichi nodded and checked,she gasped."He put a very powerful poison in your body,it's spreading fast"she said.
Crista closed her eyes,she heard footfalls and opened them."So sister your dying"someone said.Crista looked at the forest and saw envy,sad,crista nodded.Envy sighed and took off her gloves and knelt down by crista."I'm only doing this once,because your getting married"she said.
Envy closed her eyes and a black light went into crista,she hissed,then she was cured."Envy I want you to walk down the path with me"she said.Envy scoffed and stood up,crista did too."Fine but after that,kill me,I want to be with victor"she said.
Crista nodded,dante left,music started playing.Itachi came,panting,he held out his arm."Crista I want to walk you to him"he said.Crista grabbed his arm,envy followed.She was in the middle of the path and dante turned around,he gasped a little,then smiled.
Itachi and envy went in the crowd,smiling.Dante and crista said their vows,rings and everything."Kiss the bride"the priest said,smiling.Dante wrapped his arms around her,she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed,passionatly.
Everyone clapped and cheered,they parted,crista threw the flowers up,yourichi caught them,then kissed uaharra.Envy went to the forest,crista ran toward her,going into her soul reaper form."Thanks sister"she said.Crista smiled and stabbed her,envy smiled."So many lives took by this sword,so much pain,i'm happy to die by your hand"envy said,then died.
Crista stood up and looked at dante,they went back to his shop and ate pizza,smiling and laughing.They went to bed,dante had his arms wrapped around crista's waist,crista had her head on his chest,smiling."I love you dante"she said.Dante smiled,then kissed her."I love you too my wife,my beloved"he said.They both fell asleep in each others arms,smiling.